Home Community TV Shows 100 Bellarke fics galore
Bellarke fics galore
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows 100, Since: 07-13-18
Founder: Merlin242 - Stories: 240 - Followers: 0 - id: 129961
A collection of Bellarke fics, some are complete, some are not. If you have any suggestions or requests please PM me. Or if you would like to be staff please PM me.

Changes by mercscilla reviews
Clarke plans to leave the camp to stock up her medical supplies but someone has a few things to say about that. (Bellamy/Clarke)
100 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,082 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 360 - Follows: 121 - Published: 4/9/2014 - [Clarke G., Bellamy B.] - Complete
Every Mile 'till Home by BlackRavensWing reviews
After a failed mission to explore surrounding regions brings them into further conflict with a territorial clan of Grounders, Bellamy and Clarke must lead their ragtag crew back to camp. But some of the party are more injured than they originally let on, and with Grounders closing in on their trail, surely only the strongest can make it home alive.
100 - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,581 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 81 - Published: 4/28/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] Octavia B. - Complete
anytime, princess by Waffles Of Doom reviews
in which clarke is kidnapped, bellamy plays hero, and the camp's unofficial leaders share a moment in the midst of a chaotic world [one shot]
100 - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,067 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 38 - Published: 5/18/2014 - Clarke G., Bellamy B. - Complete
See The Sun (Forever Falling) by mercscilla reviews
What would have happened if Clarke discovered Bellamy's secret on the Ark?
100 - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 388 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 16 - Published: 5/29/2014 - [Clarke G., Bellamy B.] - Complete
The Five Times Bellamy Blake was Selfish by viansian reviews
(and The One Time He Pretended He Wasn't) Bellamy Blake was a selfish man. He hated himself for it, but he'd grown to accept it, embrace it even. That is, until he met a princess.
100 - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,353 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 33 - Published: 5/29/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] - Complete
The Five Times Clarke Missed Bellamy (and the One Time She Didn't) by viansian reviews
Living with him was difficult. Living without him was even harder. (Companion piece to "The Five Times Bellamy Blake Was Selfish (and the One Time He Pretended He Wasn't))
100 - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,183 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 23 - Published: 6/7/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] Octavia B. - Complete
In Enforced Matrimony (a bellarke fanfic) by jonthekhaleesi reviews
Slight AU, the meeting with the grounders goes well, however they want Clarke and Bellamy to get married. Changed title, previously This Should Have a Title.
100 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,831 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 6/16/2014 - Published: 6/2/2014 - Clarke G., Bellamy B.
Either Or by jenwin23 reviews
They were fighting again. Disagreeing on what the 100 should do. Again. They had become the de facto co-leaders of their ragtag band of misfits, and striking a balance between her idealism and his pragmatism was never easy. Striking a balance between what they needed for themselves and what the camp needed would require careful negotiation. Clark/Bellamy. Bellark.
100 - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 47,465 - Reviews: 190 - Favs: 668 - Follows: 460 - Updated: 6/21/2014 - Published: 5/12/2014 - [Clarke G., Bellamy B.] Octavia B., Raven R. - Complete
you are the girl that i've been dreaming of by Waffles Of Doom reviews
bellamy blake had one golden rule - don't fall in love (and never make a girl breakfast). then, he gets accidentally gets elected student council president alongside clarke griffin (long story), and they sort of maybe become friends, and his entire world gets shaken up. he was in trouble, and she was the cause of it all. [high school AU]
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,472 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 258 - Follows: 51 - Published: 6/28/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] - Complete
just as the sun chases after the moon (i will always chase after you) by viansian reviews
He had once gone into hell for Octavia. He wonders at what point he began to love Clarke as much as his sister.
100 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,509 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 465 - Follows: 105 - Published: 7/19/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] [M. Kane, Abigail G./Abby] - Complete
we can't just pretend that nothing happened by simply-aly reviews
After the 100 are released from Mount Weather and reunite with their missing members Clarke tries to hide a secret. Something happened on that mountain. (Read the warnings listed in the author's note inside.)
100 - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,746 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 44 - Published: 7/20/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] Lincoln - Complete
what this palace wants is release by Waffles Of Doom reviews
Clarke had really been looking forward to spending ten days with her best friends skiing, but that was before she knew Octavia's absolute pain in the ass of a brother was going to be tagging along - and that Octavia and Raven were going to spend half the holiday tangled up in their respective boyfriends. Even that would have been fine, really, if it wasn't for the snowstorm. [AU]
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,794 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 7/22/2014 - Published: 7/21/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] Octavia B., Raven R.
The Calm by Emmmmmaniac reviews
They both needed each other more than they could fathom. Need, not want but need. This was something completely new, deeper, almost desperate. This was the calm before the storm {Ballarke}
100 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 34,076 - Reviews: 336 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 235 - Updated: 7/29/2014 - Published: 5/22/2014 - Clarke G., Finn C., Bellamy B., Raven R.
The Secrets We Don't Keep by shadowglove reviews
...Or the one in which Clarke thinks she's kept the fact that she's pregnant (and that Bellamy is the father) a secret, but she really hasn't.
100 - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 41,362 - Reviews: 388 - Favs: 1,970 - Follows: 722 - Updated: 7/30/2014 - Published: 7/16/2014 - [Clarke G., Bellamy B.] - Complete
like ships in the night (passing me by) by viansian reviews
He met her seven different times. Once when she was a child, twice on her death bed, and four times in between. (Alternatively, The Fic Where He's Immortal and She's Not)
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,764 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 37 - Published: 7/31/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] - Complete
The Princess and The Rebel King by WritersWayOfLife reviews
Writing for demand is the aim. Anything you guys want, I'll write. Bellarke is my favorite ship of the show so send me a prompt and I'll write it. If you want it detailed then instruct me so, or you can go vague and leave it up to me. Anything you want: Fluff, Smut, AU, Future fic, Song Fic, (Angst isn't my strongest but I'll give it a shot if I like the idea). Ratings will vary.
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 26,698 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 8/20/2014 - Published: 8/1/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] Monty G., Octavia B.
Of Parties and Agendas by Sliverloc303 reviews
Prince Bellamy needs to find a wife, as much that fact annoys him. His royal adviser Clarke is determined to hold a ball in order to find the perfect women for her childhood friend.
100 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,187 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 390 - Follows: 72 - Published: 9/6/2014 - Clarke G., Bellamy B. - Complete
remind me how to breathe (it's harder than it seems) by viansian reviews
"Are we going to be all right?" she asks. His reply is a small chuckle and she realizes i's the first time she's heard him laugh in months, "Oh, hell no, princess. We're falling apart." There is a long pause. "But then again, so is everything else in the universe."
100 - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,254 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 31 - Published: 9/10/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] Octavia B., Miller - Complete
Meeting Max's Mom by Sliverloc303 reviews
"I need you to tell me how you met Mom." "I'd rather shoot myself in the foot." Max Blake just wants to fill out a school report but his father Bellamy just can't tell a straight forward story.
100 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,717 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 9/20/2014 - Published: 9/16/2014 - Clarke G., Octavia B., Bellamy B. - Complete
Ark University by shadowglove reviews
Clarke believes it her duty to help keep her friend (and roommate's) secrets and activities from the girl's intrusive, totally over-protective big brother. It never does occur to the blonde that, coincidentally, his visits "to check up on O" are *always* when Octavia is out doing her own thing and Clarke is the only one there to keep him company while he waits. College!AU Bellarke
100 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,395 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 297 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 9/22/2014 - Published: 9/17/2014 - Complete
The Untold Truth by Otpshipqueen reviews
Bellamy was never the type of guy to show his soft side...to look weak in front of the people who followed him, but that very trait in him was the thing he feared might be pushing Clarke away. All he wanted was her safe..out of danger, but how could he say somthing like that without appearing weak? But he also couldnt bare the thought of her being with that..spacewalker.
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,680 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 241 - Updated: 9/23/2014 - Published: 5/2/2014 - Clarke G., Bellamy B.
The Immortals by Monroe-Militia reviews
Bellamy Blake is shot to death, only to wake up hours later. At first he has no idea how he survived, but he soon finds out that he is immortal. And a certain blonde might just have the potential to be...
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,336 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 9/24/2014 - Published: 8/1/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] - Complete
Dividing Lines by Sliverloc303 reviews
The Ark Camp and the 100 Camp don't mix but then Bellamy Blake kidnaps Clarke Griffin to help his sister. It could be the beginning of a war except that Clarke went of her own free will and in the end, she may not want to go back. AU
100 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 66,222 - Reviews: 350 - Favs: 1,328 - Follows: 682 - Updated: 9/25/2014 - Published: 6/15/2014 - Clarke G., Bellamy B. - Complete
Saved by R3DRidingHood reviews
This is a Bellarke fanfic. Bellamy and Clarke are constantly arguing about what is best for the hundred but with the ever growing chemistry growing between them, will it lead them astray from doing what is best for the group. This has evolved into its own story line. There are some M rated parts so you have been warned. Enjoy!
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,959 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 246 - Updated: 10/28/2014 - Published: 5/10/2014 - Clarke G., Bellamy B.
Splash by nathan-miller reviews
A Bellarke Lifeguard AU, where Clarke is the new girl on the beach, and Bellamy is her training lifeguard. Featuring other characters as beach-goers and lifeguards. Expect plenty of Bellarke fluff and jealousy/angst. Rated T.
100 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,772 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 281 - Updated: 11/1/2014 - Published: 7/11/2014 - [Bellamy B., Clarke G.] Finn C., Octavia B.
204 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »