Home Community Comics Girl Genius Any Plan Where You Lose Your Hat
Any Plan Where You Lose Your Hat
Follow .
Focus: Comics Girl Genius, Since: 06-10-12
Founder: Aliit Vodeson - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 100674
Any story to do with the Jagers! Funny, serious or just plain out there, if the Jagers are in it, you can find it here! PM Aliit Vodeson if you have a story you want included in here. No story with a content level beyond what is in the original Girl Genius.

Agatha Heterodyne & the Excessively Hirsute Canine by Mollyscribbles reviews
It is a world ruled by mad science! Poorly. Only one person will stand to defend the innocent villager and abandoned construct alike – AGATHA HETERODYNE, GIRL GENIUS! In this adventure, Agatha must deal with a spider infestation. PUN WARNING
Girl Genius - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,289 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/15/2008 - Agatha H., Zeetha - Complete
Clowns! by Aliit Vodeson reviews
Dimo, Maxim and Oggie have joined the circus. What are their thoughts on being clowns? Based straight off of "Jagermonsters Join the Circus" scene, does not take into consideration any comic after that strip. Just trying my hand out at writing the Jagers.
Girl Genius - Rated: K - English - Horror/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 359 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/10/2012 - Complete
Und I haff neffer luffed by thewiseferret reviews
This came from two throw away lines in Girl Genius. Zeetha saying that Ashtara was a fertility goddess and so their holy days were fun. And Maxim admitting that 'I haff neffer luffed.' It was too good to resist.
Girl Genius - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 649 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Complete