Home Community Books Sherlock Holmes And So the Light Shined Upon Us.
And So the Light Shined Upon Us.
Follow .
Focus: Books Sherlock Holmes, Since: 09-27-11
Founder: The Cool Cleopatra - Stories: 7 - Followers: 12 - id: 95523
A series of Sherlock Holmes/OC stories, or just OC in Victorian times stories. Because I'm sick of having to scroll through them all to just find one. All stories in this community are complete. (If there is one you would included please PM me.)

The Memoirs Of Sherlock Holmes And Luna Watson by Luna.T.Lawliet reviews
John's sister comes to live at 221b... What can go wrong? Follow them as they solve various cases, growing closer and older as time goes on but something will come to light. Is it possible that John's sister is in love with the detective? Does he feel the same? Can he feel the same? Sherlock/OC/John. Based on Granada TV shows and book. Better than it sounds. Sherlock a little OOC
Sherlock Holmes - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 56,749 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 1/26/2013 - Published: 6/24/2012 - Dr. Watson, Sherlock Holmes - Complete
Tolling Bells by Terriah reviews
Holmes has never been partial to women. He will deal with them only on a professional level. But when a New Forest squire is murdered, followed by his son, Holmes is forced to re-consider his stance on showing no compassion. Holmes/OC eventually.
Sherlock Holmes - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 43,596 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 10/24/2010 - Published: 1/2/2005 - Sherlock Holmes - Complete
Unexpected Romance by DetectiveMarlowe reviews
Claire Watson was on her last leg when she got a job with her cousin's friend Sherlock Holmes. What she didn't expect was to begin to change her feelings towards love. Proofed by KCS.
Sherlock Holmes - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 37,888 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/26/2010 - Published: 2/24/2008 - Mycroft H - Complete
A Lesson in Loyalties by KCS reviews
My contribution to bcbdrums's CHAS AU challenge. Hopefully a slightly novel approach...we shall see. COMPLETE.
Sherlock Holmes - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,937 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/14/2008 - Published: 7/2/2008 - Sherlock Holmes, Inspector Lestrade - Complete