Home Community TV Shows X-Files All Things Combined
All Things Combined
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows X-Files, Since: 08-21-12
Founder: so kiss me goodbye - Stories: 137 - Followers: 14 - id: 102352
Finding and receiving updates on All Things fanfic has never been easier. Just follow this community and learn when new fic is added. If you're looking for M-rated fic, remember to change your search settings.

If you think a fic is missing from this list, please PM me so we can change that. :)

At the End of All Things by RemusJ reviews
Mulder and Scully discuss choices after the events of All Things.
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,020 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/12/2016
Long Stretch of Love by greekowl87 reviews
Idea came when listening to Lady Antebellum's "Long Stretch of Love" when driving home one night. My take on the infamous season seven and the beginning scene of episode of "All Things" and what happened afterwards.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,734 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/22/2016 - Published: 8/20/2016
Making Choices by Little Miss Nicap reviews
Having been found after his abduction in Oregon, Mulder must make a choice between those that he loves the most... but that choice has its own consequences of whether Mulder lives or dies. Post ep Requiem, and a continuation/follow up of "All of 'all things'".
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,090 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/25/2015 - [F. Mulder, D. Scully] - Complete
Keeping Grounded by The White Masque reviews
Mulder is dealing with the implications of his impending death while Scully is attempting to determine what she really wants out of life. Takes place in Season 7; begins at the final scene of "All Things." MSR.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 42,157 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 1/1/2016 - Published: 10/13/2015 - F. Mulder, D. Scully
Signs by ThexInvisiblexGirl reviews
Another take on the All Things aftermath: Mulder is feeling insecure upon waking up alone. Please R&R!
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,006 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/16/2016 - Published: 12/12/2015 - [F. Mulder, D. Scully] - Complete
It's Like That by WildwingSuz reviews
Daniel visits Scully at the office after the events of all things.
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,673 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/12/2016 - F. Mulder, D. Scully, W. Skinner - Complete
Yourself Or Someone Like You by purplepagoda reviews
What if Mulder was right all along? What if a single choice could completely alter the course of their lives. What if a single choice was made differently? What happens when Scully wakes up in a world that she doesn't recognize.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,526 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 5/22 - Published: 3/4/2016 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
The Day After by geektime66 reviews
This starts right after the screen went dark in "All Things" And will end around "Requiem". Some will be missing stories and I'll also probably add in some background on the episodes in between! Be nice! Please review! Also if you have an idea for a case but don't write PM me and I will add it in!
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 26,427 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 8/22/2016 - Published: 3/31/2016 - F. Mulder, D. Scully
All of Me by Mrs. Singing Violin reviews
After the events of "All Things," something's bothering Scully. Sweet!Mulder attempts to allay her fears.
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 482 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/31/2015 - [D. Scully, F. Mulder] - Complete
Fate in a Trenchcoat by trycee reviews
This is the episode of All Things through Scully's eyes. This is an redo of Fate in a Trenchcoat that was published by Fanfiction in 2010.
X-Files - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,763 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/25/2014 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
Spoons by StarLush reviews
Another post 'all things' SUPER short and innocent (for once I know right?) Simple post coital conversation. Flufftastic!
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 813 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Published: 7/23/2014 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
As They Were by WildwingSuz reviews
The missing part in all things between when Scully runs into Mulder outside the hospital and when you see them sitting on the couch in his apartment.
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,516 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/20/2015 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
Coming Home by FlameInMyHeart reviews
Vignette, Post episode for All Things. My little take on what happened after Scully fell asleep on the couch. MSR..Bit of fluff.
X-Files - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,057 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/26/2015 - D. Scully, F. Mulder - Complete
One Normal Weekend by ThexInvisiblexGirl reviews
She just wants them to have one normal weekend together. Takes place between All Things and Requiem. Please R&R!
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,041 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/20/2013 - [F. Mulder, D. Scully] - Complete
A Man with a Secret by ThexInvisiblexGirl reviews
Arriving early at the Hoover building one morning, Skinner witnesses something... quite unusual. Takes place between All Things and Requiem. Please R&R!
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,756 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/26/2013 - [F. Mulder, D. Scully] W. Skinner - Complete
Midnight without you by latinisdead reviews
This is my take on Gillian Anderson's All things EP. she wrote it and directed it, leaving it wide open at the end. The urge to stand now was great as she needed to use the washroom and find either her way home or – or what, to Mulder?
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 932 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/26/2015
All Of 'all things' by Little Miss Nicap reviews
What happened after Scully woke up on the couch? M/S (Short and sweet one shot)
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,145 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/17/2014 - [D. Scully, F. Mulder] - Complete
Cursum Perficio by so kiss me goodbye reviews
Scully takes a step into the unknown. Spoiler for All Things.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,308 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/24/2009 - [D. Scully, F. Mulder] - Complete
The Sky Is Broken by persephone2 reviews
The missing scene from All Things, in which M/S possibly consummated their relationship. First written about three years ago, posted here for the first time ever. The characters of course, do not belong to me and never will.
X-Files - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 471 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/25/2003 - F. Mulder, D. Scully
Missing Scene: Darkness Before The Light by trycee reviews
What changes between Mulder being angry with Scully to him acknowledging to others that he is in an unconventional relationship? This is ANGST!-i.e. Mulder's temper! This is between episode En Ami and Chimera, right before All Things.
X-Files - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,682 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/15/2011 - Published: 3/14/2011 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
A Greater Intelligence by TrapperII reviews
Oneshot. Takes place after the episode All Things. MSR. Everything seemed clear to her again: his eyelashes fluttering lushly against his cheeks; the shifting colors in his eyes; the throb of his artery beneath her fingertips.
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,052 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/3/2009 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
Scully, If You Knew My Heart by trycee reviews
Mulder's inner dialogue trying to tell Scully he's dying. Angst story. References to The Sixth Extension Part 1- season 6 , Within-Season 8 and The Gift-Season 8 . This takes place between All Things and Requiem.
X-Files - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,116 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/8/2010 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
The Basement Tango by Vega's Ring reviews
...that on one lonely night you invited Mulder to your bed." Why does she keep him guessing? Why was she so upset? Set before Theef to after their green tea discussion in all things. Re-rated.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,613 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/26/2009 - Published: 6/26/2009 - D. Scully, F. Mulder - Complete
The Placebo Effect by trycee reviews
Mulder tells Scully about his past history with women, confessions come from the both of them. Scully is trying to resist Mulder, if she can. Takes place 6 wks before All Things.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,663 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/9/2010 - Published: 12/8/2010 - F. Mulder, D. Scully
Truth by soavezefiretto reviews
Post "all things" MSR, Mulder writes a journal. Chapter five, post-"Requiem". NOW COMPLETE Please r&r. Angst, of course. (Yes, and I know "Mulder doesn't write journals")
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,289 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 4/25/2004 - Published: 7/21/2003 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
99 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »