Follow .
Focus: Movies Suicide Squad, Since: 08-13-16
Founder: XxOriginalDireWolfHybridxX - Stories: 251 - Followers: 19 - id: 125228
FanFics of The Joker and Harley Quinn and More
The Joker/Harley Quinn
The Joker/Oc
and More OCs and the SKWAD

A Mark of Insanity by thequeenofpeace14 reviews
Doctor Harleen Quinzel never expected her soulmate to end up being her first ever patient at Arkham Asylum, The Joker. But the soulmate identifying tattoos never lie. A Joker/Harley fic with a Soulmate twist. AU. Sexual themes, violence. M rate soon.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 70,416 - Reviews: 567 - Favs: 739 - Follows: 895 - Updated: 9/11/2017 - Published: 8/27/2016 - [Harley Quinn, The Joker]
I miss him by Sarah Livel reviews
Harley Quinn is back to prison, but she doesn't know that Joker isn't dead.
Suicide Squad - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 543 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 1/19/2017 - Published: 8/27/2016 - Harley Quinn - Complete
Serial Killer by radpineapple reviews
This is just a compilation of short stories about Harley Quinn and the Joker based on the song "Serial Killer" by Lana Del Rey. I would highly encourage you to listen to that song before reading this.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 16,536 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 6/2/2017 - Published: 8/27/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker - Complete
Family Business by fiona1993 reviews
Harley and the Joker have a daughter. Harley doesn't want her to be in the family business.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 11,869 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 10/20/2017 - Published: 8/23/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker
The Spark That Lit The Flames by NarwhalQueen reviews
[UPDATED] When Cleo Montagneux, a young French electrokenetic meta-human is attacked and imprisoned in Belle Reve Penitentiary she finds herself being used as a weapon, will Cleo be able to work alongside the worst of the worst? When she meets a fellow elemental will sparks fly? [ Diabloxoc ]
Suicide Squad - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 89,113 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 322 - Follows: 360 - Updated: 8/14/2017 - Published: 8/21/2016 - [El Diablo, OC] Captain Boomerang
The Joker's Bodyguard by pensandbooks reviews
How did I go from being his Doctor at Arkham to his bodyguard with his Queen as my best friend? It happens when you're a metahuman on the run. My only Frosty rock in this crazy adventure happens to be in the same boat as me. A boat in the hands of Gotham's most notorious gangster. Starts off at Arkham before following the story of Suicide Squad and continues afterwards. OC/notsure
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 63,968 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 358 - Follows: 440 - Updated: 6/12/2019 - Published: 8/25/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker, Deadshot, OC
Sucker For Pain by AyJay1993 reviews
This is the story of how the Joker got his little harlequin. All of the chapters are the titles of songs. The lyrics are bold. Assume that the story is told by Harley. I will explicitly let you know when it is told by Mr. J.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,306 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 189 - Updated: 10/17/2017 - Published: 8/22/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Deadshot
In a Mad World Only the Mad Are Sane by sofia313 reviews
Before becoming Harley Quinn, Harleen Quinzel gave birth to a daughter, Maisie. Now when Harley's in Belle Reve, it's up to the Joker to look after his stepdaughter.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,548 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 536 - Follows: 597 - Updated: 9/25/2016 - Published: 8/25/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker, OC
Swing, Batter, Batter, Swing by truebie1989 reviews
Harley isn't one to mess with when it comes to her Puddin', especially not when it comes to feeling threatened by another woman. He is every bit her property as much as she is his, and she is willing to let anyone know that. Jealous Harley.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,743 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 62 - Published: 8/24/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker - Complete
Return Unharmed and Alive by dyslexic-Carmie reviews
The Suicide Squad is back with the mission of returning Harley Quinn. This is what happens when Boomerang abandons the mission and Katana is asked to him back unharmed and alive.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 895 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/24/2016 - [Captain Boomerang, Katana] - Complete
Wedding day by QuinnOfConeyIsland reviews
Joker and Harley have finally decided to tie the knot, but if Batman has a say in it, he's not about to forever hold his peace.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,771 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 25 - Published: 8/24/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker, Bruce Wayne/Batman - Complete
Find her by VainJackdaw reviews
"Where is she?" - Minor strong language, some violence. Bit dark in places. JokerxHarley implied.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 603 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/23/2016 - The Joker - Complete
Mare by X.PuddinHarley.X reviews
I have created a new character that is Harley Quinn's younger sister. Her name is Mare Quinzel. This story has a little flash back and the rest is the creation of Nightmare.
Suicide Squad - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,158 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 12/4/2016 - Published: 8/21/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker, OC
Tough As A Diamond by redheadclover reviews
She was dumped at the prison for being a metahuman, harnessing the ability to have diamond skin and bones. After feeling neglected by her past and her family, Amanda Waller hires her to work for her and with Task Force X. Although she's not villian, she's feeling out of place, even with a certain ex-gang member turning his eyes to her. ((Diablo X OC))
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 100,237 - Reviews: 171 - Favs: 671 - Follows: 470 - Updated: 9/14/2016 - Published: 8/20/2016 - Deadshot, El Diablo, OC - Complete
Sing Me To Sleep by Smol Blue Cinnamon Roll reviews
Bailey hasn't been able to sleep for ages, Chato might just have a solution. El Diablo/OC
Suicide Squad - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 538 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 17 - Published: 8/20/2016 - [El Diablo, OC] - Complete
On Fire by Werewolf-queen-022 reviews
Anastasia "Fille De Feu" Durand, is a young woman with strange powers, but has no control over them. Amanda sends her to join the Suicide Squad in an attempt to get her to control her powers. As time goes by she starts make new friends, but grows even closer to a man that shares the same powers as her.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,955 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 11/6/2017 - Published: 8/20/2016 - Complete
Oracular by OfficialMoonDog reviews
She was the daughter of a dead mobster and he was a troubled young man. She was a struggling student and he seemed to offer her academic salvation. And yet they are both more than they appear. Joker/OC
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,521 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 8/25/2016 - Published: 8/18/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker, OC
Suicide Squad: Rise Of The Fox by ghostgirl208 reviews
Caroline Quinzel is a teenage girl on a mission to find her sister and ends up forced to team up with the Clown Prince of crime and the dashing Prince of puzzles in order to do so. Join her in this epic quest, yeah you get the idea!
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,942 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 11/6/2016 - Published: 8/18/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker
Burning Up by TheProphetOfWeasels reviews
Neith is a woman who's power extent had yet to be found, but she is roped into joining the Suicide Squad under one condition: she's allowed an hour every two days to talk to the tattooed fire man she has silently befriended. Falling right where Amanda wanted her to, will Neith be able to stop herself from letting feeling get in the way? Or will she use them to fuel her powers?
Suicide Squad - Rated: K+ - English - Crime/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,560 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 9/28/2016 - Published: 8/18/2016 - [OC, El Diablo] Harley Quinn, Amanda Waller
Mad Love by Haiwee reviews
1st FF :o I just love Harley and Mr.J together, so really just me loving them. Might turn more into a story with an actual story arc and what not, but for now it'll just be my own spin off of their origin. Please review and let me know what you think, if I should keep going, etc.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,872 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 8/18/2016 - Published: 8/15/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker
The Clown Prince of Crime by emberella reviews
Jade moves to Gotham after the tragic death of her parents harbouring a strange obsession with the psyche of the bad guys...
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,292 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 8/21/2016 - Published: 8/16/2016 - The Joker, OC
Militia by cweasleys reviews
Chandler Kemp is tired, her mind is always racing and her body is barely moving. She wanted something to do, and working under Amanda Waller seemed to be the only way. It doesn't take away the stress but does remove unwanted thoughts. Her heart caught by Rick Flag and he barely seems to notice her, and the Suicide Squad on her side, she has no idea where any of this will go.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 19,664 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 305 - Updated: 10/25/2017 - Published: 8/16/2016 - [Rick Flag, OC] Harley Quinn, Deadshot - Complete
I Promise, I'll Be Good by Delinquent Dog reviews
Who knew Colonel Rick Flag had a younger and completely crazy sister, well take a step inside and read about her adventures as a member of the squad On Hiatus
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,349 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 214 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 5/23/2018 - Published: 8/17/2016 - Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Rick Flag, OC
Love Equals Insanity by sofia313 reviews
"Did you miss me, Puddin?"
Suicide Squad - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 400 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 57 - Published: 8/17/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker - Complete
Handsome by DittyWrites reviews
Their forced entry into Task Force X was not the first time Waylon Jones had encountered Harleen Quinzel. A small oneshot of a previous meeting the pair shared but only one can recall.
Suicide Squad - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,921 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/16/2016 - Harley Quinn, The Joker, Killer Croc - Complete
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »