Home Community Cartoons My Little Pony Adventures in Equestria
Adventures in Equestria
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Little Pony, Since: 10-10-12
Founder: opuscon789 - Stories: 48 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 14 - id: 103367
Just stories on the nation that have to do with adventure and some magic stories. if you want to join send opuscon789 a private message

Destructo Dragon (written with opuscon789) by TheSnarkKnight30
A dragon is attacking Equestria and Cadence's student, Sprinklejinx is on a mission to stop it. Opal, the news reporter decides to help her with her quest. Will the dynamic duo be enough to stop the raging reptile?
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,758 - Published: 2/11/2013 - Complete
Paranormal Ponies by opuscon789 reviews
When Twilight gets a strange book. Her and Rainbow Dash get cursed. Normal by day but ghost by night. There hearts are no longer working. But they will soon realize that it was a good thing. There friendship got stronger. Every night they have the time of there life's.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 19 - Words: 22,667 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/15/2014 - Published: 2/3/2013 - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash
Can't Choose Your Family by CyborgSamurai reviews
It's been five thousand years since the Summit of the Gods was last hosted in Equestria, and after dropping off Discord in Ponyville, Celestia returns to Canterlot Castle to meet with in the entire Norse Pantheon. Before she can arrive, though, she's stopped by a guard with a strange message, sent on the behalf of a mysterious figure from her past. MLP/Norse mythology crossover.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Norse Mythology - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,835 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/22/2013 - Princess Celestia, Loki - Complete
The Garden of Shadows by CyborgSamurai reviews
Ponies are beings of balance, comprised of half light, half shadow. One thousand years of light has disturbed this balance, and now Luna must take drastic measures to restore it before it has negative effects on her beloved subjects.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,429 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/22/2013 - Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon - Complete
The Party God by opuscon789 reviews
Pinkie Pie asked herself why can she do weird stuff. She goes to her parents to find something in her family history just like her. She soon finds out that she was adopted. Then that night she found that she was "The God Of Fun". She goes up to heaven to see her real parents. Her parents ask her to stay in heaven with them. Will she stay or go back to her job in Ponyville.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,472 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/21/2013 - Published: 1/8/2013 - Pinkie Pie
The Powers of Harmony by CyborgSamurai reviews
Half the power of the Elements of Harmony is transferred to the Bearers during the battle against Nightmare Moon. Two months later, Celestia sends thirteen members of the Royal Guard to monitor the Bearers as they manifest and develop their new abilities. However, the members of the Guard are not what they seem, for they carry a secret of their own. Featured on EqD, 7/16/2012.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 315,202 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 6/17/2013 - Published: 11/8/2012
Conversations between Fausticorn and Princess Celestia by Nova Force reviews
What happens when the co-ruler of Equestria does not have all the answers? To whom does she turn? Find out what transpires when Princess Celestia seeks a higher power to answer her questions, and how Princess Luna takes a turn for the worst.
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 14,556 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/3/2013 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Princess Celestia, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon - Complete
How Vegeta Became A Brony by TheSnarkKnight30 reviews
Bulma forced Vegeta to watch My Little Pony and liked it. Will he be able to keep his obsession a secret from the other Sayans.
Crossover - Dragon Ball Z & My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,243 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/30/2015 - Published: 12/23/2012 - Vegeta, Pinkie Pie - Complete
With Rainbow Hair by BlackWidower
Rainbow Dash has a secret, passed through her family for over a millenia. She can talk to the dead. And after Twilight Sparkle experiences a great loss. Rainbow realizes, she can help her closest friend. But only by breaking the secret. Can her closest friends really be trusted? CC BY-NC-SA
Crossover - Misc. Books & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,459 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/18/2019 - Published: 12/21/2012 - Rainbow Dash
Twilight and the Snowglobe by opuscon789 reviews
Twilight Sparkle loves Heart's Warming eve more than anything. However, her family does not share her love for the holiday at all. When she is about to break down because of her family, she receives a snow globe in the mail. She is transported into the world inside, where Heart's Warming is the heart and soul for everyone who lives there. One day she accidently gets trapped inside
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,486 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/5/2013 - Published: 12/22/2012 - Twilight Sparkle
A Dash of Hope by gunmanforever reviews
"I have no clue whats going on..." I though as i walked through the forest. I couldn't remember a thing of my past or even myself. I felt sick to my stomach as i kept walking into an unknown future.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,017 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/21/2013 - Published: 12/14/2012 - Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy Tricks A Troll by Purple Butter reviews
A short story in which Fluttershy meets a strange troll under a bridge who wants to gobble up the little pony's life.
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,454 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/16/2012 - Fluttershy - Complete
A Heartwarming Carol by opuscon789 reviews
Diamond Tiara was a very selfish pony and not caring for other ponies. On Heartwarming she goes on the journey of a lifetime. she goes to the past, present, and future and learns that its bad to not care then care for others.
Crossover - My Little Pony & A Christmas Carol - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,285 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/16/2012 - Published: 12/1/2012 - Diamond Tiara - Complete
I Came From the Everfree by DracoFlacko reviews
A mysterious pony brings violence and horror in his wake. T for violence.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,515 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle - Complete
The Shining FireRuby by PikachutheFreak reviews
Love will find a way... even if it isn't happy with its decision... Rated T for language and just to be safe... I suck at summaries... Please give this a read! Read it for 5 minutes... That's all it will take to decide if you like it.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,378 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/30/2012 - Published: 11/7/2012 - Rainbow Dash, Spitfire - Complete
Rainbow and Sky by nukestar reviews
Rainbow Dash goes on a quest to find her parents and quickly finds herself in a war between powers that she never thought existed. The first story in the Equestria and Olympus Saga. Where will her loyalties lie
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,560 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/20/2012 - Published: 10/24/2012 - Rainbow Dash
Fires of a Changeling by starlightshadow999 reviews
When a Changeling discovers that friendship is better than feeding off the love of others he escapes to Equestria only to be arrested. He makes a deal with Princess Celestia in order to live in Equestria. Will he be able to do this in the ridiculous time he was given. After 3 years away I plan on finishing this, but I will complete my other 2 stories first.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,151 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/5/2012 - Published: 11/7/2012 - Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia
The Legend of the Orb of Elements by opuscon789 reviews
Stein was a pony that was not like. He dreamed that one day he will become the ruler of Equestria but when the princess told him that he couldn't he was upset and he ran away from home and found himself on a island. he finds a orb that sucks the life energy out of the mane 6 and the princesses. he uses it to make him ruler of the kingdom. Rainbow Dash happens to escape his lab.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,409 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/21/2013 - Published: 11/1/2012 - Rainbow Dash, Princess Celestia
Time Syndrome(written with starlightshadow999) by opuscon789 reviews
Pinkie Pie goes back into time because of a sickness. she learns that there where changeling and ponies living together but not for long. Thanks to starlightshadow999 for helping me /u/4258235/starlightshadow999
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,624 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 10/26/2012 - Pinkie Pie - Complete
The Second Equestrian War by Dramatic Stories reviews
Equestria is entering the time period equivalent to the time of World War II on Earth. After the Crystal Empire is taken over by the griffons, Derek, Big Mac, and other colts and stallions are called to serve, and fight for their safety. T for violence, swearing, and mild gore.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,976 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 10/22/2012 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Big Macintosh
My Little Amnesia HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! by Dramatic Stories
Twilight gets trapped in castle Hoofenburg, and consumes a drink that gives her amnesia. With help of her past self, she finds her way through Hoofenburg, to do what must be done. Halloween special, for my community. Rated T for mild swearing, and blood.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,734 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/21/2012 - Published: 10/20/2012 - Twilight Sparkle
Twilight's Visions by opuscon789 reviews
Twilight was trying to put a spell on herself to make her see the future. But a lighting strike made it so that her power was boosted. Whatever she sees or says comes true. but one day her power got out of control. find out what happen.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Spiritual - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,320 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/26/2012 - Published: 10/20/2012 - Twilight Sparkle - Complete
Rent by SkyBloodFox reviews
Fluttershy's rent has come due and she has a creative way of paying it.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 660 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/17/2012 - Fluttershy, Big Macintosh - Complete
The Bachelor by SkyBloodFox reviews
Due to a misunderstanding with Granny Smith, Big Mac now has to get married, but when all of Equestria turns out to ask for Big Mac in marriage, who will he pick?
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,566 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 2/17/2014 - Published: 10/18/2012 - Big Macintosh - Complete
The War of the Worlds by Dramatic Stories reviews
Based off of War Of the Worlds. Invaders from the red planet, attack Equestria, sending everypony into panic, and despair. Without their friends, who fled, Twilight and Spike fight to survive the devastation brought to them.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,550 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/24/2012 - Published: 9/21/2012 - Twilight Sparkle, Spike - Complete
41 | Page 1 2 Next »