All for M, and M for All!
Where all your horny needs can come true. Join of you're experienced with Lemons, because there's gonna be a lot of them.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 254 261 262 263 264
Sirzechs

"You belong to me now, Lucy Heartfelia." Arturo smirked at her as he cupped her cheek and kissed her.

Erza took Jason's hand to get up before nodding. "Of course, Master~" she began with a smile, not at all worried about her Master having a harem. "I'll assist in any way possible."

11/9/2019 #7,891
rasEnshur1KEn

She kissed back, moaning and squirming her body against his. The moment the kiss broke, she said, "Yes Master... We're almost back at the Guild," she then noted the time."

He gave Erza's ass a smack and told her, "Get dressed and get me some paper. There's a little spell I'll be having you use, but just hearing it will entrance you, so I'll write it."

11/9/2019 #7,892
Sirzechs

Arturo nodded. "You will follow Erza's lead once you get back to the guild. For now, get dressed." He said as he began getting dressed.

Erza moaned at the ass slap before she requipped into her normal attire with a page and pen in her hand. "Here you are, Master." She said as handed the the two objects to him.

11/9/2019 #7,893
rasEnshur1KEn

Lucy got into motion and began to put her clothes back on.

He then wrote down the Servus Familiaris spell he had created, and a description of what it does. "When you two return to the Guild, I want you to use this spell on Mirajane to implant a suggestion to come to your place... And Levi too while you're at it. And of course, you will let Arturo and I stay there for now."

11/9/2019 #7,894
rasEnshur1KEn

(How were finals?)

11/9/2019 #7,895
Sirzechs

Erza nodded. "As you wish, Master~" she bowed her head. "Is there anything else hou would like?" She asked as she took the page with the spell, briefly looking over what written on it.

(I am still writing. It's going okay. But it is stressful.)

11/10/2019 #7,896
rasEnshur1KEn

Once Lucy was dressed, she stood next to Erza. "Just one more thing girls," he said. "Servus Familiaris." Once they were under again, he said, "You are now both fully bisexual, and in fact find girls more attractive than guys, except for your Masters and any friends they might let fuck you." He woke them, and turned to Arturo. "Hope you don't mind that addition to Lucy."

11/10/2019 #7,897
Sirzechs

"I don't mind it. What happens now though?" Arturo asked Jason as he glanced at him.

11/11/2019 #7,898
rasEnshur1KEn

"Simple, we have Erza take us to her place, we chill for a bit, and wait for her and Lucy to bring us our picks. I added Levi in addition to Mira to my list, maybe you'd like Cana? She and Lucy are a pretty sexy duo... And we can enter another volume later to get you Juvia."

11/12/2019 #7,899
Sirzechs

Arturo nodded as he thought for a moment. "Sure, I'll take Cana. But I want Laki in addition too to my list." He said.

11/13/2019 #7,900
rasEnshur1KEn

He nodded, and sent Erza and Lucy back to Natsu, Happy and Grey, but not before giving instructions to use the spell to keep them from getting suspicious. They arrived ten minutes later, and on the way off the train, Jason told Erza to add Bisca to his list, before taking her house key, and getting directions to her place to wait for her and Lucy to bring the first girls for their large harems. With that, he and Arturo made themselves at home for a while.

11/13/2019 #7,901
rasEnshur1KEn

(You on?)

11/23/2019 #7,902
rasEnshur1KEn

(Sirzechs?)

1/3 #7,903
alphazerodelta

Dreams? Oh by the sands of time have alpha tood by but to peer into his own past to only dream of smelling her hair and look in the eyes of red sonja. Onward he walked for days, pursuing visions of other worlds, conquering evil and upon his black and andalusian horse he rides in the direction of the setting sun.

2/18 #7,904
« Prev Page 1 .. 254 261 262 263 264
Forum Moderators: Jarin Renshoga Ryu koolken256, Rin Salem, Lonely Little Dri, the assassin of hope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member