X-Men: Evolution: The RP
Closed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
The Hazard

This is the future of Charles Xavier's Institute.

11/5/2014 #1
GOD IS GOOD - ACCOUNT DELETED

A 26-year-old redhead was in the living room, reading a book. She had headphones on and the sound of the song "Royals" by Lorde was filling her eyes. This was the new future Delilah. She was no doubt calmer and more laid-back than she used to be.

11/6/2014 #2
The Hazard
Wei had just been getting back from a week long trip to meet a mutant in Hong Kong. He couldn't manage to do anymore than telling the mutant about the institute so he was alone. Wei was 26, had a full head of long hair, and wasn't any taller. "Hey! Anybody here?" He asked as he came in through the front door.
11/7/2014 #3
clawdet

"I'm here!"shouted a cheery voice from upstairs. It was Amala. She had her hair in a long ponytail that reached her mid-back and wore a short bright yellow dress with flowers and sparkly black flats, which isn't exactly the way a 26 year old in her family should dress.

11/7/2014 #4
The Hazard
"Did I miss anything in the past week or have things been pretty normal?" He asked as he set down a backpack.
11/7/2014 #5
clawdet

Amala walked down the stairs."Things have been pretty normal. Except now we have a new X-Man! Rana Doubt!"she cheered happily.

Rana sighed as walked down the stairs behind Amala."Please don't mention my last name."she said a bit gloomily. She knew at least one of them would recognize the last name and know that she was a member of Iwana's family. The battle between her and Power-thief and the X-Men would probably come to mind for them.

11/7/2014 #6
The Hazard
"Oh, a new person?" Wei looked at Rana and offered a smile. "I'm Wei."
11/7/2014 #7
clawdet

"Rana."she simply said with a small smile."So, Wei, what's your power or powers?"she asked.

11/7/2014 #8

Delilah looked up from her book and saw the new person. She then rushed over and Rana and said,"Hey! I'm Delilah Konner, by the way. I guess you're new here. We haven't had new peeps in a long time."she said quite quickly.

11/7/2014 . Edited 11/11/2014 #9
clawdet

(Scars, you said peps instead of peeps. XD)

Rana turned to Delilah and nodded.

"Did you know she's the sister of Crazy Jackal?"Amala blurted out.

Rana glared at Amala. "Amala, I told you not to say that!"Rana said angrily through gritted teeth.

Amala chuckled a bit."Well, I couldn't not say it. It was too interesting to resist!"she replied.

11/7/2014 #10

(Danggit!)

Amala said the word. Crazy Jackal. Delilah suddenly felt a small headache and her teeth began to become sharp.Her pointy wolf-like ears oped out of her head and they headache went away.

11/7/2014 . Edited 11/11/2014 #11
Captain Jack Harkness 111

At that moment Matt walked in. He walked up behind Delilah and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hey, babe.", he said. He had been calling her 'babe' since they were teenagers now.

11/7/2014 #12

"Hey."she said to him, smiling. Since they were teenagers, she really loved Matt and now that they were married, she was even more in love with him.

11/7/2014 #13

Matt said hello to the Rana and introduced himself. He then turned back to Delilah. "So, what shall we do today?", he asked playfully.

11/7/2014 #14
clawdet

Rana said hello back to Matt and smiled at Matt and Delilah. "Alright, could one of you take me on a tour of the mansion?"she asked.

"Me!"Amala shouted raising her hand.

Rana shook her head."Sorry Amala, but you've done a lot already, introducing me and showing me my room and all that."

"Aw. Oh well."Amala frowned a bit.

11/7/2014 #15

"Guess we're taking somebody on a tour.", said Matt smiling.

11/7/2014 #16

She looked back at him, still smiling."Yep, just like old times when there were people joining everyday."Lucy and Lara then came downstairs and Lucy hugged Delilah while she hugged her litle sister back with one arm. After the wedding of Matt and Delilah where she was the #1 bridesmaid, Lucy became one of the number 1 family members, wanting to help Matt and Delilah everyday in any way she could.

11/7/2014 #17

"Hey, Lucy.", said Matt, smiling at the girl.

(Scars, I am also active on your TFP RP.)

11/7/2014 . Edited 11/7/2014 #18

"Hey bro!"she said to him, waving with a wide grin on her face. Being his sister-in-law, she called Matt "bro" after the wedding."Anything I can help you with?"

11/7/2014 . Edited 11/11/2014 #19

Matt still couldn't help but lightly laugh whenever she called him bro. "Well, we were just gonna give Rana here a tour of the mansion."

11/7/2014 #20

"Okie dokie! I can help!"she said, pulling Rana's wrist so she could come up the stairs to the rooms."Come on!"she exclaimed, still puling the wrist of the new girl.

11/7/2014 #21
clawdet

Rana smiled and nodded at Lucy, following her up the stairs.

11/7/2014 #22

Matt shook his head and chuckled. Then he sighed. "She hasn't changed at all, has she?"

11/7/2014 #23

"Nope, not one bit."Delilah said as she smiled at Lucy as she folowed her and Rana along with Matt. Lucy ran up the stairs to the second floor and said,"We're here! Yes, most of them are taken but there are more! Okay, that'll be your room."she pointed to an empty one.

11/7/2014 #24

Matt couldn't help but smile at Lucy's enthusiasm.

11/7/2014 #25
clawdet

"But Amala gave me that one."she said, pointing to one near the room Lucy was pointing to."I already put all of my stuff in there."

11/7/2014 #26

Matt sighed. "Would you like to keep the room you have or would you prefer we move your things?"

11/7/2014 #27

"Oh. Okie dokes!"she said as the rest of the Konners then came out of their rooms, first Damion, then Alethea, then Esmee, then Avery, and lastly Carly. Life was different without Ethan, which of his death Delilah still grieved of occasionally, even after 10 years.

11/7/2014 . Edited 11/11/2014 #28

(Scars, I replied to you on your TFP Forum. To avoid having to tell each other when we replied on the two forums, do you think we can just work both forums at once?)

11/7/2014 . Edited 11/7/2014 #29

(Replying now)

Delilah sighed deeply as she said,"If only Ethan could see this day. I guess everyone has their time in life."she suddenly thought angrily as she muttered,"But that was not his time. He was only a year older than me and that *BLEEP*in' assassin killed him 10 years ago!"

11/7/2014 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Hazard
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member