The Maze Runner Movie
The Maze Runner is being made into a movie. If you have any thoughts on this book-to-film adaption, please share them here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
lost-in-elysium

Oh, thanks for the clarification! It is obvious you are much more knowledgeable about the books than I am. I need to go back and reread them. I only read the trilogy but I would like to read The Kill Order one day.

If you are interested, here is the link: ht tps://www. youtube. com/watc h?v=ZNfZ Juz_1Bk You don't have to watch it if you don't want too, but if you are feel like you need a laugh, go on right ahead and enjoy!

2/1/2015 #31
Every Summer Has A Story

No problem, I have been obsessed with the series ever since I read the first book. I highly recommend reading The Kill Order.

I'll be sure to check it out.

2/1/2015 #32
lost-in-elysium

Sorry for the late reply. I only realized just now I haven't responded to this. I'll make sure to read it whenever I have the chance!

5/25/2015 #33
potatochipskylark

Any thoughts on Scorch Trials? I found it pretty far from the book, but nevertheless pretty good.

SPOILER ALERT

There was this really cool foreshadowing when Thomas and Brenda were drugged, Thomas saw Newt as a crank which I thought was a really cool thing to do.

I was a bit disapointed on the look and behavior of cranks though.

11/8/2015 #34
Tyrus2.0

I liked that the movies were much more newtmas than the books. TDC- don't lie to me? You can't tell me newt wasn't jealous of Teresa. And his letter? So in love. Newt is gay and Thomas is bi. You can't change my mind.

11/26/2018 #35
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: lost-in-elysium
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member