Adapted by Laura Griffin's "Thread of Fear" (The Glass Sister's #1) and heavily inspired with RivaMika (Levi Ackerman Mikasa Ackerman)

A/N:

This is actually my first time writing a fanfic and I hope that you'll support me all the way. I'll be receiving messages if you want to start a conversation with me. Also, the favourites and reviews will be MUCH appreciated. ¡Gracias! / Maraming Salamat! / Thank you!

Disclaimer: Believe me, I'd be honored to be Laura Griffin and Hajime Isayama at the same time. Too bad, I'm not. I don't own any of their masterpieces, these belong rightfully to them.

Prologue

Forensic artist Mikasa Ackerman is the best in the business -- which is precisely why she's quitting. Her skill at mining victims' memories to re-create the faces of sadistic criminals has left her haunted and wary, and only Levi Ackerman's dogged persistence convinces her to help him. The skillful police chief is hunting a serial killer who's targeting teenage girls. But what seems like a simple assignment is fraught with complications, including a searing attraction to Levi that's tempting Mikasa to let her guard down in potentially dangerous ways.

Levi never intended for Mikasa to become so deeply involved in the case -- or in his life. But every instinct tells him she's his best hope for finding a psychopath who's lurking in plain sight, growing more ruthless with each passing day. And now that Mikasa is right in the killer's crosshairs, the only way to keep her safe is to unravel a small town's darkest secrets, one terrifying thread at a time...

ーーーー

at 11:25 PM reisshistoria joined the room

reisshistoria: hey wanna talk?

Ze_warchief: What's up?

reisshistoria: nothing good

Ze_warchief: I've actually been waiting for you. :)

reisshistoria: who's in here?

Ze_warchief: Just us.

reisshistoria: where's Ymir from NYC?

Ze_warchief: I don't know. Why don't you have a picture?

reisshistoria: im getting one soon

Ze_warchief: Good. I bet you're sexy, no? ;)

reisshistoria: lol

Ze_warchief: Seriously, I bet you are. ;)

reisshistoria: lol thx

Ze_warchief: Does your parents let you stay up this late?

reisshistoria: its just my mom and she doesn't care

Ze_warchief: Where's your dad?

Ze_warchief: Are you there?

reisshistoria: he died last year

Ze_warchief: No kidding?

reisshistoria: yea for real

Ze_warchief: How?

reisshistoria: car crash

Ze_warchief: Oh.. I'm terribly sorry for prying.

reisshistoria: my mom said he fell asleep but he was drunk she always lies to me

Ze_warchief: Well, that's just weird...

reisshistoria: huh why?

Ze_warchief: My dad died in a car crash too, last year..

reisshistoria: what? no way???

Ze_warchief: Woah, we really have so much in common. I really want to meet you.

reisshistoria: i want to meet u too..

Ze_warchief: Where do you live?

reisshistoria: mom here GGN!! ttyl

Ze_warchief: Okay, later then. :)

at 11:32 PM reisshistoria left the room

ーーーー

A/N:

I promise, I'll try to update whenever I can. I'll do something about it on our semestral break. So, STAY TUNED 8)