|Reviews for All Through the Night
| stylo1 chapter 1 . 7/17
hogwarts is a 1000 years old but hey how is counting
| Randomly Talented chapter 10 . 7/12
This is amazing. So heart breaking, but amazing nonetheless. Poor Harry, the boy to live without the love of a parent.
| Marcus chapter 10 . 6/27
The end is horrible
| didyousaytim chapter 10 . 5/28
fantastic redo. i just clicked on a link that was saved (to chapter 4) where I left off years ago. another 6 chapters. wow. i just missed the end where Hogwarts recognised a more senior headmaster and rips the wards away from you-who-must-interfere. also i thought going back to the Lily pane to see something left for him by Rowena would be xool
| digbygreen chapter 10 . 5/21
Awesome. Thank you.
| Humn chapter 10 . 5/9
| victoriaperman chapter 10 . 4/30
| perla moon chapter 10 . 4/14
Deberías hacer una segunda parte sobre este capítulo porque ciertamente es muy bueno
Creo que el que solamente el director sepa que Harry fue el primer director de hogwarts no es justo Yo creo que sería mucho mejor que fuera el dueño de hogwarts ya que tuvo relación con los cuatro fundadores y convivió con ellos
| Caliban03 chapter 10 . 4/14
I loved this story with Founders! Alas, too short!
and "for greater good", Harry lost his happiness... nice story but sad too
Thank you for sharing
| sdardio chapter 10 . 4/3
It was one of my favorites over 10 years ago, and coming back to it, remains one of my faves now. Thank you.
| Kaminskii chapter 10 . 3/29
I loved the fanfic All Through The Night by Bloodpage-Alchemist. I love it because it tells a story of relationships and growth and forgiveness.
Harry James Potter
I like Harry in this fanfic because he stood up for himself and strived to right his wrongs and make himself an indispensable asset to Rowena and the other Founders both in knowledge and in his learning capabilities.
I loved the fact that he found comfort in confiding in Rowena without any conditions or stipulations put upon him. That was amazing! I truly enjoyed their honesty and friendliness and the mother-son relationship that they had with each other.
I liked the fact that even though Harry was a little upset at the beginning of his situation that he was able to adapt and learn both emotionally, physically, mentally, and linguistically. His passion for the students that he served was amazing and admirable. I especially enjoyed the put down he gave Amand’s elder son and the sweet and genuine bond he had with Gidie Malloy the younger son of Amand. .
I admired Rowena in this story because she never judged her son Harry for who he was or was not. The point and fact was she accepted and loved him for who he strived to be and not whether his bloodline was pure or not.
She encouraged his learning and growth and I was so happy in the scene between Rowena snd Harry where she told him to choose his symbol. I believe that was such a beautiful, tender, and powerful experience for both of them. It was also positive. It made me think that Rowena took Harry under her wing and helped him realize that he did not need mistreatment and hate in his life but acceptance and love in his life. She gave him that unconditionally.
Salazar in this story came across as brash and haughty but his turnaround was inspiring. This story showed that a person who has some misconceptions can be changed and redeemed and understood. I believe when Harry confronted Salazar about his misconceptions that was a real show of growth and understanding between both of them but more especially on the part of Salazar.
He finally realised that having a bad attitude hampered his ability to see that Harry was looking to be understood and accepted and appreciated and not hated and maligned. I am glad he realised it in the end.
I liked Georgina in the end because she showed that even misunderstandings can be resolved and that attitudes can change for the better. I liked the fact that when Harry spoke with her she was a bit open minded to accept what he was saying and modify her behavior to be acceptable and not distant and rude as she was in the beginning.
That showed great humility and grace in her part because people cannot be forced to change. They have to make a decision to change for themselves. I believe Georgina realised that and I an so glad!
I especially loved the scene between Harry and Georgina where he was teaching her how to fly and a wide grin broke across my face because it showed that forgiveness and acceptance was what counted as was displayed and shown in this fanfic.
Lessons that I Learned:
1. Just because someone does not like you does not mean that you should not confront them. Do so in a respectful and agreeable manner pointing out their inaccuracies and follies politely but firmly without insulting or causing them embarrassment. Be open and accepting. Be firm and insistent that their attitude and behavior towards you is not right and that you feel uncomfortable and distressed by it. Be honest and allow them room to think and grow! You will be surprised what a simple private one on one conversation can do to change a person and their outlook on life.
2. Always be accepting of people and their differences no matter what they may be. People will gravitate to you when you do so. They will appreciate you even more.
3. Always have a positive and upbeat attitude at all times! Good manners breeds and brings goodwill. A positive attitude shows that you are happy and content in yourself and comfortable in your own skin and that no matter what anyone says or does you are not offended because you value yourself and hold yourself in high regard and do the same to other people.
4. Be a change you want to see in the world for the good of yourself and never ever compromise or back down on your morals and values and ideals. Those will hold you in excellent service and stead.
5. Be strong and assertive. People will value you for it in the end even if they do not like it at first.
6. Be mindful of how you portray yourself. You are unique. Be unique and original. A copycat of someone else is not need. People will accept you for the unique being you are as long as you do not pretend.
7. Be genuine.
8. Be loving.
| Abyssal Angel chapter 10 . 3/24
I wish you would continue this. I can already see a potential path forward. The four founders, at a loss for what happened to Harry, are both hit in each their own way. Rowena, beside herself, eventually makes a plan with the four to find Harry, at any cost. Thus results in the events we know of from canon. Slytherin is the first to go, an 'argument' causing him to leave the castle, when in truth he is the first to use the altered ritual to go to Harry, knowing that he would need to help pave the way as he would be in the reverse position Harry was, being unable to speak the common language but parseltongue, which only Harry knows. After which the other three would follow as they put their affairs in order, ensuring theirs, and Harry's, legacy would continue on in perpetuity. And thus Voldemort gets smashed by the power he knows not: The four founders in the flesh, one of which is his own very pissed off ancestor.
| BaddieDZ2 chapter 10 . 3/21
It was good while it lasted, but it's definitely not complete.
| giz99mo chapter 10 . 3/18
This is a truly amazing fanfic thank you for writing it.
| Lillipod73 chapter 10 . 3/2
Oh duck this I would have not read it if I know he was going to go back.i wish there were stories that where au and harry did not have to deal with this bullshit