Home Community Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar remerbrance of kowalskilover12, and blueskymargrent
remerbrance of kowalskilover12, and blueskymargrent
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar, Since: 02-29-12
Founder: jessiebell13 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 98682
this is a memory for my two friends. their favorite pairings, and stories that are good.

Out of Options by TimeWellWasted reviews
Kowalski is seriously injured during a routine mission- saving Rico's life. Now as he recuperates, Rico has to deal with his guilt about the incident... and his growing feelings towards Kowalski.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,502 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/6/2012 - Published: 12/25/2011 - Kowalski, Rico - Complete
The Mirror by NotImportantPineapple reviews
A ray that bends space and time hits a mirror. Now something is a bit off with Kowalski's reflection, but nobdy believes him. Private tries to help him, but it turns out that someone nobody expected might just be the one who helps Kowalski the most
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Horror - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,047 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/22/2010 - Published: 11/10/2010 - Kowalski, King Julien - Complete
Everyone Makes Mistakes by OrneryTexan reviews
*Oneshot* After being betrayed by Jiggles, Kowalski begins to doubt himself. Contains Emo Kowalski and Julian/Kowalski fluff
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 569 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/24/2010 - Kowalski, King Julien - Complete
Reasons by Ze Dolphinator reviews
There's got to be a reason why Marlene keeps doing Kowalski so many favors. One-shot.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 981 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Published: 8/12/2010 - Marlene, Kowalski - Complete
Abnegation by Blouper reviews
"There's a 98% chance we'll get caught. A scientist must try any and all possibilities no matter how slim the chance of success." Kowalski and Marlene. On rejection. Friendship. Others.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 34,380 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/23/2012 - Published: 8/15/2009 - Marlene, Kowalski - Complete
Late Nights by Wafflette reviews
After what had happened that first night, and each of the following nights, all week, how could he not think about it? A cute little Kowalski/Rico one-shot.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,591 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/23/2011 - Kowalski, Rico - Complete
Immunity Enhancement by Beastial Moon reviews
Kowalski creates a new liquid to give the drinker ultimate health. Unfortunatly, it works too well. Rico and Kowalski slash. No Sex! First time writing slash, so let me know how I do. first four chapters are up!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,410 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/19/2010 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Kowalski, Rico - Complete
Rico's Female Nightmare by GreenShai reviews
Rico is getting transferred to a new zoo, where a lady penguin awaits him... The last chapter is from KowalskiLover12. I've decided to leave the story uncompleted.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,697 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/27/2012 - Published: 9/30/2011 - Rico, King Julien - Complete
PoM univesre by PoMprivate reviews
me and my cousins blueskymagrent and kowalskilover12 enter the penguins of Madagascar universe. we have amazing adventures with the penguins and maybe have romance along the way. there is also Rico too. being rewritten!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,769 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/2/2012 - Published: 10/23/2011 - Private, Kowalski
no problem by PoMprivate reviews
skipper and Rico were pronounced dead ten years ago. now they're back but things are more different then they think. now a new villain is rising and they're team is named sector six. being rewritten!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Tragedy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,670 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/18/2012 - Published: 12/5/2011 - Skipper, Kowalski