Home Community TV Shows Suite Life series Zack+Bailey
Zack+Bailey
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Suite Life series, Since: 04-01-07
Founder: IHTRD - Stories: 24 - Followers: 22 - Staff: 1 - id: 44139
Stories and oneshots about two characters and what could have been. PM if you want to be part of the staff. Zailey has ruled my heart since episode 1 of On Deck and I hope I'm not the only fan out there that feels the same.

Not So Distant by S.K. Millz reviews
Trouble abounds when Zack discovers that Bailey is literally the girl of his dreams.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 762 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/2/2010 - Published: 11/21/2010 - Zack M. - Complete
Drunken Confessions by CuttieGirll57 reviews
It's London's birthday party and Bailey does something she never thought she would.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 686 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/30/2010 - [Bailey P., Zack M.] - Complete
It's just Love, Accidentally by thebadwitch13 reviews
"You didn't know when it started...maybe it had always been there...maybe it just was." Zack/ Bailey
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 549 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/26/2011 - Bailey P., Zack M. - Complete
She Belongs To Fairy Tales That I Could Never Be by thebadwitch13 reviews
"…You just wanted to help save her. And him.And put them back together again." Zailey- kind of. Set during "Lost at Sea"
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 387 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/22/2011 - Zack M., Bailey P.
it's 3 AM I must be lonely by thebadwitch13 reviews
Bailey falls asleep and falls into his arms... Set during "I Brake for Whales"
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 476 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Bailey P., Zack M. - Complete
Love Dies On It's Own by sarahillxo reviews
As Zack and Bailey start to have feelings towards each other, Cody can't stop thinking of her. As the love triangle continues to grow, secrets between the three friends can either bring them closer or tear them apart.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,558 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/31/2010 - Published: 12/30/2010 - Bailey P., Zack M.
Zack's Got Talent by Tvmatchmaker795 reviews
Zack has come prepared for anything. He has his ghost busting kit and everything. The one thing he didn't count on was a certain someone stealing his heart away. Will the reasons for them to be apart keep them that way? (Permanent Hiatus)
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 19 - Words: 28,871 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/11/2012 - Published: 10/19/2010 - Zack M., Bailey P. - Complete
Zack in Love? by thebadwitch13 reviews
Zack faces his worst problem yet...love? Will Cody get back together with Bailey? Or will Fate have something else in store?
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,333 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/27/2011 - Published: 9/1/2010 - Zack M., Bailey P.
All Zack Wanted by SlashLover93 reviews
Bailey learns that she really doesn't know Zack, the real Zack, and the more she learns about him, the closer they become and the more determined she is to help him.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,470 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/8/2010 - Published: 7/31/2010 - Zack M., Bailey P.
You're Different by suitelifelover1992 reviews
Zack and Bailey find eachother past curfew on the sky deck. One-shot. Rated T for kissing,just to be safe haha.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 792 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/11/2010 - Zack M., Bailey P. - Complete
Apple Trees and Bungee Chords by XxxAnimaniacxxX reviews
What if Bailey had overheard the 'Baggage' coversation on parrot Island? Oneshot unless people want more. Zailey!
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,120 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/28/2010 - Published: 5/22/2010 - Bailey P., Zack M. - Complete
He Couldn't Have Her by MEGGEM reviews
She isn't mine. And she never will be. But I'll live. I think. -Zailey/Cailey CHAPTER 2- CODY's POV / CHAPTER 3- BAILEY'S POV
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,425 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/18/2010 - Published: 5/23/2010 - Zack M. - Complete
Is it Getting Hot in Here? by Frostfoot-Dreamleaf reviews
Saving the whales- a task they never thought would lead to this. And what happens when they get trapped in the control room? Bailey never imagined that things could get any hotter than they already were; but the world loves to prove her wrong. Zach/Bailey
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,444 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/4/2010 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Bailey P., Zack M. - Complete
Excellent Progress by XxLadyStrengthxX reviews
Bailey tutors Zack, but it's not the lessons he's interested in; it's her... - My first and final Zailey story! It's a oneshot, so please read and review!
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 543 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/20/2010 - Zack M., Bailey P. - Complete
Cloaked Feelings by xXBlackLotusXx reviews
When Mrs. Tutweiller asked Bailey to tutor Zack, Bailey is forced to help him even though she doesn't want to. Though she learns there may be more to him than she thought.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 21,993 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 10/11/2011 - Published: 5/9/2010 - Zack M., Bailey P.
The Problem With Cobbler by Lady Emily reviews
When it looks like Bailey is going to fail Cody's cooking class, Zack agrees to help her with her final project, but Cody thinks that something a little more serious is going on between them... one-shot set during "Kitchen Casanova." C/B
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,744 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Bailey P., Zack M. - Complete
Love Triangle by BusyBee317 reviews
A Zailey Story - Cody's dumped Bailey and Zack is left to pick up the pieces. Please R&R
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,039 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/16/2010 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Zack M., Bailey P.
Unknowing by postitnotepen reviews
Bailey mistakenly does something without knowing.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,101 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/24/2009 - Zack M., Bailey P.
Just One of the Guys: Alternate Chapters by StarLily1Dfan reviews
A series of alternate chapters and chapter endings from the story folder for "Just One of the Guys." Pretend these are the deleted scenes and director's commentary on the DVD version. Zack x Bailey, Cody x Addison. COMPLETE
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,175 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/29/2009 - Published: 9/14/2009 - Complete
Bailey's Necklace by WhatsNew reviews
Nobody else is ever up here this early, so you can imagine my surprise when I came up this morning, and he was here. A bit OOC, but whatever! Bailey&Zack
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 893 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/5/2009 - Bailey P., Zack M. - Complete
Motion Sickess by PartyOnTheMoon reviews
-Suite Life On Deck- Bailey gets sea sick, and Zack tries to comfort her. Bailey/Zack Oneshot
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,301 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/27/2008 - Complete
Just One of the Guys by StarLily1Dfan reviews
What if Bailey didn't fall into the hot tub on Day 1 at Seven Seas High? What mayhem, misunderstandings, and melodrama will her secret identity as a girl cause for Zack, Cody, and the rest of the gang? Epilogue – Happy New Year, Part 3 COMPLETE.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 42,129 - Reviews: 296 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 9/10/2009 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Bailey P., Zack M. - Complete