Home Community TV Shows Sonny with a Chance Your My Sonshine: Chad and Sonny Fics
Your My Sonshine: Chad and Sonny Fics
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sonny with a Chance, Since: 11-26-06
Founder: OverTheRainbow84 - Stories: 214 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 1 - id: 39334
Only Complete and Regularly updated stories. Channy

Two Little Words by SouthernB3lle reviews
Formally Who I Am93. Pregnant. She was suppose to be the good girl. She pulled him into his dressing room. He sat down and listened as she muttered the two little words that would change their lives forever.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,777 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 6/28/2010 - Published: 10/19/2009 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
The Way We Touch by EmbracingGrace1 reviews
"Just that one move and I felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire." At Sonny's 21st birthday party Chad expected the same old Sonny. Boy was he wrong. Little OOC- Please read. It's goodness, I promise. :
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,296 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/24/2010 - Published: 6/28/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
He's Just Not That Into You by xxchompchompchompxx reviews
"Sit back and relax Munroe - you have a LOT to learn" Sonny just can't seem to find the right guy and the only person who seems to hold all the answers to her problems is her enemy Chad Dylan Cooper. Following his advice will she find the perfect guy?
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 21,553 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 6/27/2010 - Published: 6/1/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Misunderstandings by writeme99 reviews
Chad eavedrops on Sonny and Lucy's conversation. What happens next can only be described with one word: CHANNY! Oneshot, please review!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 967 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Mission: Very Possible by Muffalo829 reviews
One Club, One boy, One Mission: Embarrass him as much as much as possible. Will it work? Channy!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,211 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
I Guess What I'm Trying To Say Is, I Love You by RandomChannyLoliverFan reviews
I felt my knees go weak and my face pale, and a lump form in my throat. I held back tears that were trying with all their might to fall. My heart had been not broken, but completely shattered, into a million pieces. He was in love with someone else.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,031 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Best Kept Secret by thisdancingjuice reviews
Ever since their first date and the tennis tournament, Chad and Sonny have been attached at the hip. Well, as attached as possible, considering they currently found themselves in an oh-so-secret relationship. -Spoilers for "Falling For The Falls" TWOSHOT
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,172 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/26/2010 - Published: 2/15/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Love is Real by writeme99 reviews
When Sonny hears that Chad doesn't believe in love, she sets out to change his mind. Oneshot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,336 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Kiss Cam by writeme99 reviews
Sonny and Chad end up together at the basketball game that Tawni's date was supposed to be at from a previous episode . Just guess what happens. Oneshot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 721 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Chad Dylan Cooper: A Chad Dylan Cooper Movie by writeme99 reviews
We finally get to see how Chad's movie turned out, and more importantly, what Sonny's role is. And, as we know by now, wherever Chad is, there will be drama. Oneshot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 664 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Asking out Sonny Munroe by midnightdisaster95 reviews
Chad never realised how much he liked Sonny- until he thought she was begging him to ask her out. Whoops. Falling For The Falls crucial scene in Chad's POV. With New Chapter from FFTF2 because of popular demand! : Two shot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,631 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/21/2010 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Be With You by EmbracingGrace1 reviews
"And now that you're gone, I just wanna be with you." What happens when Chad loses Sonny over something stupid? Will he be able to get her back in time? Song-fic inspired by Enrique Iglesias' Be With You.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,425 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/24/2010 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
The Only Exception by EmbracingGrace1 reviews
When Sonny has the inspiration to write a new song she wonders where that inspiration comes from. Could someone help her out with that discovery? A little OOC. It's good I promise. :
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,963 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/24/2010 - Published: 6/24/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Broken by DancingRaindrops reviews
One-shot song fic set in the future. Not exactly my usual kind of work...but I hope you read and enjoy it anyway. For Everafterjunkie and DemiandSelenafan. Winner of the 2010 Best Sad Channy. "I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing, with a broken heart that's still beating."
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,638 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
New Beginnings by Kazlene la Suicine reviews
Both So Random and Mackenzie falls are coming to their very last episodes. What will the casts do while their shows are ending? Will they find love along the way? CHANNY Grawni Portlynico
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,715 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/21/2010 - Published: 6/3/2010 - Complete
Handwriting by princesstaranee reviews
Your Fs look like knives, your Ts like floppy hats and your Ss are lovely and loopy. Don't you ever leave me.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 873 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/18/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Of Marshmallows and Jellybeans by Avis Rae reviews
"How can anyone like marshmallows?" "How can anyone not like marshmallows?" *By the way, the humor is only slight. I really suck at humor :/*
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,381 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Happy New Year by strange-rock-and-rollers reviews
Sonny's Grammy is sick and she needs to go to Wisconsin to spend her last New Year together, but Chad was going to propose. Will he get to?
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,344 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/20/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Movie Date by Sugar Rush4eva reviews
It's a simple technique really, one pretends to yawn and casually places his arm around his girlfriend. If successful, she will lean towards you. If not, then you pretty much just made a huge fool out've yourself.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,231 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/20/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Sonny with a Chance of Floaties by Stealthy Tiger reviews
Get ready for the best part of summer...POOL PARTIES Channy style! When Sonny and Chad are invited to a party will they figure out their true feelings for each other or die trying? TWO-SHOT
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,436 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/1/2010 - Published: 6/20/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
The Experiment by lightsthecity reviews
The plan: Ask Sonny to dance at the Gala to gage her cast's reaction to the possibility of their being a couple. If all goes well, then everything will be much easier when their experiment becomes a reality. Oneshot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,165 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/20/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Smile by Channyluver221 reviews
Chad and Sonny have no idea what to do with their feelings for eachother, so they push them to the back of their heads. But what happens when Sonny is kidnapped during a "blackout"? What will happen? I know I suck at summaries! XD
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,970 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/20/2010 - Published: 1/5/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Extra Whipped Cream, Hold the Chocolate Syrup by mspink93 reviews
Sonny and Chad. Spilt Breakfast. Starbucks. Drive-Thru. Mysterious text message. "How about I kiss you, but you don't do anything. Then I'll kiss you again, and that time, kiss back. We'll see when I taste strawberry."
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,211 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/19/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
An Unexpected Descent by SwacAddict reviews
She was the last person he'd ever expected to fall for.Chad/Sonny OneShot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 653 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/19/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
It's More Than Love by fromunderthecorktree reviews
"You should try 'yes.'"
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,571 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/21/2010 - Published: 6/19/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
209 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »