Home Community Games Resident Evil Wesker Tales
Wesker Tales
Follow .
Focus: Games Resident Evil, Since: 02-19-05
Founder: Keebo - Stories: 25 - Followers: 37 - Staff: 2 - id: 11933
The best of the best of those stories involving our favorite villain and sometimes those pesky STARS. Finally unrestricted! Authors with Stories Featured in Archive: You will not be denied a staff position if you ask. Welcome to our new staff member!

The Chronicles of Albert Wesker by TJAndJenniJo reviews
When Albert Wesker is ousted by Umbrella, he turns to the one person he would have never dreamed of. And, of course, hijinks ensue. ENJOY! RR!
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,953 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/7/2005
What have I become? by Aigyou Bishounen reviews
RECVX era Wesker reflects on his life and his losses. First fic ever. Please R/R!
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,658 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/27/2002
It's Just Emotion by Brian1 reviews
A short story about Rebecca Chambers trying to start a conversation with Albert Wesker during a late night at the S.T.A.R.S. office, which fails miserably. Feeling defeated, she leaves the office but accidently falls asleep on the door... -Please Rate & R
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,296 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/13/2002
Used And Abused by fan-fic-writer-uk reviews
Memories of the past often haunt us. To rid ourselves of them we must first confront them, however what happens when to do so will tear us apart. *Slightly* depressing and emotional. Chris and Wesker at their most vulnerable. Please R/R someone
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,936 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/2/2002 - Published: 5/27/2002
Unscathed by sefie reviews
The struggle to take down Wesker and Umbrella has started, but nothing is without a price. Will the price be a Redfield's life?
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,938 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/26/2002 - Published: 4/12/2002
The man nightmares are made of by Iamfraeiam reviews
Innsomnia kicked in, so I wrote a poem about Wesker, written to Chris...
Resident Evil - Rated: K - English - Horror/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 209 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/15/2002
A Rose by Any Other Name by mjrahabim reviews
Albert Wesker has returned from the dead on a mission of ultimate destruction....Chapter 29 posted! please R&R
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 87,839 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/24/2007 - Published: 4/2/2003
The Chronicles of Albert Wesker by aachannoichi reviews
An alternate universe story from the first game, where Wesker successfully completed the mission in the mansion and what followed thereafter. I really need to finish this someday.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,469 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/17/2004 - Complete
About Her by Eileen Galvin reviews
The story of Alexia through the eyes of Albert Wesker. It's fairly short, but I think it turned out nicely. R&R and I'll be your slave.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,695 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/18/2004
The Lost Umbrella Files by Alareic reviews
Deep down under the ground of Raccoon City, are terrible experiments about to come to life. 9 years before the mansion incident, Albert Wesker joins Umbrella. This is his story. (R&R!)CHAP 5 IS UP!
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,098 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/14/2004 - Published: 5/30/2004
If You Should Fail by HonourTOne reviews
After RE:CV, Wesker goes back for the virus he left in Antarctica, the one he failed to acquire the fist time; this time, he goes back with a vengeance.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,388 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/4/2005 - Published: 12/13/2004
Survivor Resident Evil Style by Wesker Chick reviews
Based on the hit reality show Survivor. 20 RE characters are thrown on an island together. Wesker is the host. Who will survive?
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 39 - Words: 76,438 - Reviews: 615 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 1/22/2006 - Published: 4/25/2004 - Complete
Tribute to Perfection by MisterGray reviews
My tribute to Albert Wesker, greatest of the RE characters. Simply an assignment of his taking place shortly after RE, and before RE2 and Code Veronica. A side story if you will. Did I mention I like reviews? I do.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 16,990 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/3/2003 - Published: 6/7/2003