Home Community TV Shows Xena: Warrior Princess Warrior Princess and Bard how can they not fall in love

Your Name Written On My Wrist by 9r7g5h reviews
Xena had always known the name of her soulmate. Finding her, however, was a long process.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,004 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 5/11/2016 - Published: 5/1/2016 - [Xena, Gabrielle] - Complete
Between Their Lives by 9r7g5h reviews
Between each life, they were given the chance to rest as themselves.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,300 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/20/2016 - [Xena, Gabrielle] - Complete
Hell Wasn't That Bad by 9r7g5h reviews
Hell wasn't that bad, actually. Over the years, she'd been able to get used to almost all of it.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,385 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/22/2016 - [Gabrielle, Xena] - Complete
Settle Down by 9r7g5h reviews
It was a quiet life they lived, now that they had settled down.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,739 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/15/2017 - [Xena, Gabrielle] OC - Complete
Rise by 9r7g5h reviews
Time and again, until they went together, they would continue to rise.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,713 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/31/2017 - [Xena, Gabrielle] - Complete
There's Magic In Your Touch (Hold On As The World Burns) by 9r7g5h reviews
She had followed Him into the dark, had allowed herself to believe His lies. But now, in the middle of the first Wizarding War, she fights, because everything He had ever told her had been wrong. Harry Potter AU.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,856 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/8/2017 - [Xena, Gabrielle] - Complete
Break The Rules by 9r7g5h reviews
Sometimes, to live a little, you need to break the rules.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 617 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/18/2017 - [Xena, Gabrielle] - Complete
Admirer by 9r7g5h reviews
Xena has an admirer. One she can't just figure out.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 304 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/18/2017 - [Xena, Gabrielle] - Complete
Puppy Love by 9r7g5h
She found herself a little bit in puppy love.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 308 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/18/2017 - [Xena, Gabrielle] Joxer - Complete
String Ring by 9r7g5h reviews
She shouldn't have left Gabrielle with Lyceus. But the results were quite amusing.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,551 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/7/2017 - [Xena, Gabrielle] - Complete
Smile for Me by 9r7g5h reviews
She didn't smile, not like she used to. But that was ok.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,181 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/7/2017 - [Gabrielle, Xena] - Complete
To Protect You by 9r7g5h reviews
She had to protect her until she could become herself again. Headcanon fic.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,858 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/15/2017 - [Xena, Gabrielle] - Complete
The Silent War by miekhead reviews
Set just after Forget Me Not - Gabrielle is withdrawn and full of guilt as she works through her demons. Xena is forced to sit back until she is unable to let the bard suffer any longer.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,943 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/10/2011 - Xena, Gabrielle - Complete
The Perfect Mix by SapphicWarriorPrincess reviews
This is about a year after Xena has died in Chin and Gabrielle has been travelling with her ghost since. She has been asked to perform as a bard in a big week long celebration, where she meets a strange young woman that seems familiar for some reason. She may be able to help Xena comeback! I do not own th show or any of the characters. Multiple chapters Xena/Gabrielle pair.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 16 - Words: 32,191 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/16/2016 - Published: 6/17/2016 - [Gabrielle, Xena] Aphrodite, Ares - Complete
Apple Proposal by 9r7g5h reviews
When Cyrene hears a rumor, things start to get a bit out of hand for everyone involved.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 53,328 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 8/3/2016 - Published: 6/19/2016 - [Xena, Gabrielle] - Complete
The Woman Who Talks to Air by Mythros reviews
Years post-FIN, Gabrielle is a smart, hardened warrior adored by the villagers she's built a new life defending. But her feelings for Xena, who's remained in spirit-form, still hold her in a grip she can't ignore.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,292 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/24/2016 - Gabrielle, Xena, OC - Complete
The Way You Look Tonight by Bardaholic reviews
Uber Xena oneshot. Love on a cruise ship. Wrote this one back in January of 2009. Shamelessly stole lyrics from Sir Elton John's song for which this fic is named. I had been listening to it when I wrote this :3
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,139 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/23/2013 - Gabrielle, Xena - Complete
The Little Things by Bardaholic reviews
A whole lotta fluff in the form of some flashbacks. 'Cos I had a bunch of little vignettes and I didn't know what to do with them.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,716 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Published: 3/23/2013 - Xena, Gabrielle - Complete
My Guardian Angel by Bardaholic reviews
Kinda an extended ending for AFIN. 'Cos I hated that we never really saw Gabrielle mourn Xena the way I imagine she would have. Please be kind, I wrote this back when I was 15 and it was my first fan-fic ever :')
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,783 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/23/2013 - Xena, Gabrielle - Complete
Déjà vu, the Clones, and Hercules by daviderl31 reviews
Follow up story to 'Déjà vu Meets the Clones'. Hercules (using the name Kevin Sorbo), is in LA and runs into Xena, who takes him to see Gabrielle, Annie, Mattie, and Harry.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,896 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/2/2016 - Published: 5/8/2016 - Gabrielle, Hercules, Joxer, Xena - Complete
Surrender and Certainty by GypsyHope reviews
Post AFIN- After three years away, Gabrielle finally returns to the Amazons to find that Ares is plotting against them. As she struggles to find the strength and courage to fight without Xena by her side, she encounters a young warrior who makes her realize that things aren't always what they seem.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 67,220 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 8/20 - Published: 2/10/2016
Joxer the Mighty by Fearforget reviews
Joxer the Mighty has been keeping a secret. A secret that could destroy his friendship with Xena and Gabrielle. What could he be hiding?
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 53 - Words: 78,088 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 7/18/2018 - Published: 2/22/2016 - Ares, Gabrielle, Joxer, Xena
I sing to thee by JadedLogic reviews
Xena has always felt something towards her traveling bard. How will she tell her and will Gabrielle feel the same?
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,346 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/18/2016 - Published: 4/20/2016 - Gabrielle, Xena - Complete
A Hundred Ways to Love by carlygal reviews
Post FIN, from Eve's point of view - dealing with the news of Xena's death. Xena/Ares Shipper
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,203 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/25/2016 - Complete
Blushing Waters by dreamworker reviews
Xena and Gabrielle go skinny dipping together for the very first time. Gabs is having a bit of a soft spot for the nekkid princess.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,125 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/15/2015 - Gabrielle, Xena
112 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »