Home Community Books Harry Potter Unusual Harry Potter Romances
Unusual Harry Potter Romances
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 06-26-06
Founder: Inspyred - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 33717
All romance stories that are unusual in pairings but absolutely wonderful to read!

First Comes Marriage, Then Love? by PauCev reviews
Hermione Jane Granger, would you do me the honor of marrying me? Fred and Hermione have to get married to carry out a mission for the Order. But, are there other reasons why they accepted said mission? Or is it just to stop Voldemort? Will romance blosome
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 73,967 - Reviews: 780 - Favs: 822 - Follows: 336 - Updated: 11/7/2006 - Published: 6/30/2005 - Fred W., Hermione G. - Complete
The Betrayer by Ocean Fairy reviews
DH.Draco's given a mission which he cannot deny.Hermione's summer has been her worst yet involving her parents and an old muggle who's not what she seems. Draco will have to choose between loyalties and love.Trailer link inside.Rated so far for violence
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,112 - Reviews: 218 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 2/3/2007 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Draco M., Hermione G.
Helping Her by Camzella Granger-Malfoy reviews
[DMxHG]Draco Malfoy is always the center of attention, not the attention giver. When he and Ron Weasley accidentally turn Hermione into a fiveyearold, Draco will have to give all the attention he has to the small girl. [Chapter 22!]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 52,036 - Reviews: 332 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 162 - Updated: 7/16/2006 - Published: 4/6/2005 - Draco M., Hermione G.
Over Protected by Inspyred reviews
Draco Malfoy is heir to the dark throne and his marrige is to be arranged. When Draco's initiation mission is to find his long lost fiance, surprises follow. Is our favorite bad boy falling for mudblood Granger or should I say Elizabeth Riddle. A bit OOC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 37,121 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 8/20/2008 - Published: 8/19/2004 - Draco M., Hermione G.