Home Community TV Shows Victorious Truly Wonderful Oneshots
Truly Wonderful Oneshots
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Victorious, Since: 04-27-11
Founder: livvylovesyou - Stories: 21 - Followers: 4 - id: 91847
Beautiful oneshots from beautiful minds.

A Trip to Neverland by TrickstersImp reviews
If Jade was going to be honest, then the boy and his fairy in her bedroom, would have seemed like something from one of her mother's tales. Not to mention that this Beck had been looking for his shadow and invited her to Neverland. Based on Peter Pan.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,592 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/15/2012 - Jade W., Beck O.
marigolds by PerfectPerception reviews
He was a beautiful boy. And beautiful people always end up with the ugliest fates. — AU; BeckTori, BeckJade, BeckCat.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,537 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/24/2012 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Beck O. - Complete
If Only by UndressTheseBeautifulLies reviews
You can bandage the damage, but you never really can fix a heart...
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,623 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/22/2011 - Beck O., Jade W. - Complete
The Old Treehouse by AmbyrRose reviews
Before there was Cat and Beck, there was Beckett and Rina, and the treehouse that made them who they are. Rated T for eating disorder and mild language.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,198 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/7/2011 - Cat V., Beck O. - Complete
Firework by Mlle. Madeline reviews
"See, everyone at school thinks you're this super-cool guy all the time. But I'm the lucky girl that gets to see this side of you. The annoying Katy Perry-singing loser." Rated for language and not-so-subtle innuendos.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 919 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/30/2011 - Beck O., Jade W. - Complete
Notes by lowlaury reviews
She keeps finding those notes in her locker, and she can't help liking them a little too much. But it doesn't matter because they'll never find out, right? - BeckJadeAndre/Jandreck triangle. However, because of me being me, there's more Bade than Jandré.
Victorious - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,514 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/23/2011 - Jade W. - Complete
Don't Worry, My Little Girl by MaggieBee21 reviews
"Don't worry; you're too young for that." But one day she'll be old enough for that and she'll have to worry, won't she? Why not starting now, so it won't be so hurtful later? /Jade's childhood and how she looses the people she loved.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,990 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/21/2011 - Jade W. - Complete
When Everything's Made to Be Broken by AmbyrRose reviews
She might not have looked like the type, but Jade West believed in angels / Beck Oliver didn't know if he believed in angels, but he sure as hell believed in demons. Bade, T for language and self-harm
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,953 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/20/2011 - Jade W., Beck O. - Complete
Shall We? by DiBye reviews
"He was just as unsure and nervous as she was. Maybe even more so. But he needed to find some semblance of normality. So he held his chin high and ordered his heart to return to its normal speed." A Cat/Beck One Shot
Victorious - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,094 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Cat V., Beck O. - Complete
Their Last Summer by peaceluvvictorious reviews
Sort of the beginning of Bat.My first oneshot, late entry for Pen10's contest.
Victorious - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 905 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/28/2011 - Beck O., Cat V. - Complete
Before They Were Two by winteredspark reviews
/It's hard to believe, and she'd never even admit to anyone, not even herself...but they were friends first./ A story of the friendship between Beck and Jade.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,563 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/8/2011 - Jade W., Beck O. - Complete
redrum by iloveyou123 reviews
but i like red, mom. / tori-centric.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 885 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/2/2011 - Tori V. - Complete
my number seven by winteredspark reviews
/She snuffs out the candle next to Beck's picture on the mantle and Cat watches smoke drift from the black wick. She doesn't get up./ Or the loss of Beck. .
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,914 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Published: 4/4/2011 - Cat V., Beck O. - Complete
Lost by xoAlmostFamous reviews
In which Beck doesn't want to ask for directions, and Tori quotes quotes the movie Anchorman. Beck&Tori.
Victorious - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,225 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 11 - Published: 4/5/2011 - Beck O., Tori V. - Complete
knife me by professor lazyass reviews
and then magenta and jaded blood finally mix together, making an amazing color that was always meant to be. / or, tori is sixteen and pregnant. / jori
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,222 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/20/2011 - Tori V., Jade W. - Complete
drowning petals by winteredspark reviews
/They sit in the backyard and watch their toes link. one foot has nails with purple polka dots, one foot has chipped black paint that doesn't seem to care, and the other two are as plain as the lie they are living. Love me, love me not. Macabre.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,007 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/22/2011 - Beck O., Tori V. - Complete
tell me that you love me more by cigarettes 'n' sidewalks reviews
five times cat gets her heart broken, and one time she doesn't.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,860 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Cat V. - Complete