Home Community TV Shows Torchwood Tosh/Owen Stories
Tosh/Owen Stories
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Torchwood, Since: 05-07-10
Founder: Sambrea - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 81247
I loved Tosh and Owen's tragic love. Here are stories dealing with the two of them and their love!

Duty Calls by Follow-ur-Shadow reviews
There was a time, not so long ago, she would’ve cared about the expensive piece of equipment laying discarded on the ground but at the moment she was far too comfortable. Tosh/Owen
Torchwood - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,316 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/4/2009 - Toshiko S./Tosh, Owen H. - Complete
Seeing Through Dark Eyes by Virgo girl 14 reviews
In Tosh's POV. Her take on her feelings to the way Owen acts, and how he's hurt her for the last time. I know I suck at summaries, but please read and review. The story IS better than the summary I promise
Torchwood - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 874 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Published: 10/25/2009 - Toshiko S./Tosh, Owen H. - Complete
A Night to Remember by proudveggie reviews
Owen/Tosh fic, bit of Jack/Ianto slash. It was originally going to be really short, but I couldn't stop writing so now it's in chapters. Set before all the tragic events of Series 2. Disclaimer: I don't own the show or the characters...I wish I did...
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 9,805 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 12/8/2009 - Published: 2/19/2008 - Owen H., Toshiko S./Tosh
Too Much In Control by JonesIantoJones reviews
Owen had probably loved Tosh for as long as he’d known her, but he knew he could never tell her even though she loved him as well. Please read and review x
Torchwood - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,073 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/15/2009 - Owen H., Toshiko S./Tosh
Nothing Else Matters by Lady Aglaya reviews
Inspired by Lee Mead song of same name. A kind of sequel to Just Once. Told from Owen's perspective Owen has to deal with Toshiko's death. His feelings of grief, guilt...and love.
Torchwood - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,095 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/3/2010 - Published: 3/14/2009 - Owen H., Toshiko S./Tosh - Complete
Follow You Into The Dark by twintailed reviews
He's standing there alone, waiting for the dark to take him away. And he knows there's no way back this time. But he's not going quite alone. Owen/Tosh. Spoilers for Season 2 ending.
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,303 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/3/2010 - [Toshiko S./Tosh, Owen H.] - Complete
Your Own Light by Candyland reviews
There will always be a light in the darkness. Tosh/Owen, spoilers for "Exit Wounds."
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,892 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/4/2010 - Owen H., Toshiko S./Tosh - Complete
The Return Journey by valuablenicola reviews
My First fic. Set after the events of COE but slightly different it will become clear later. Pairing Owen/Tosh Gwen/Rhys Martha/Mickey Tosh/ ? its a secret, you all know him but does she
Torchwood - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,190 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/27/2012 - Published: 4/8/2010 - Owen H., Toshiko S./Tosh - Complete