Home Community Cartoons Wild Kratts Tortuga-HQ
Tortuga-HQ
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Wild Kratts, Since: 05-29-20
Founder: CamoKratt7 - Stories: 21 - Followers: 1 - id: 132654
A place for fans of Wild Kratts to read and write! These are some of my favorite fan fictions ever. I don't really do OC's but I can make exceptions! Please keep this clean and NO SHIP STORIES. Whatsoever. Nice people who love Wild Kratts only! (Story ratings: K - K only.)

Fall to the Wild by CamoKratt7 reviews
My Wild Kratts OC, in a world dominated by canines... (If you've seen ZOMBIES 2 you will get the reference i put in the title...)
Crossover - Wild Kratts & Survivors, Erin Hunter - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,106 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 7/22 - Published: 7/7 - OC
Wild Kratts: Power of Nature - Episode 18 - Baker vs Kratt by Taismo-89 reviews
Nick Baker returns, seeking revenge against Chris. Will Chris be able to defeat Baker's new powers, of will he be separated from his family and friends forever? Collab with WKSF1.
Wild Kratts - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,395 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/2/2014 - Complete
Creatures of the Heart by CamoKratt7 reviews
One orphaned teen, left to survive in the woods for over a decade. One Kratt brother, stranded in the heat of the same unfamiliar woods, with no backup or communications. What could possibly go wrong? This is the long-awaited origin story for my OC. Rated K-plus for a little violence towards the middle/end.
Wild Kratts - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,664 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 7/1 - Chris K., Zach V., OC
A to Z by Talee reviews
Here's a short poem/drabble about Wild Kratts! My sorry excuse for an explanation for not writing is enclosed as well. I just found this in my old notebook, so I'm gonna post it before my split personality talks me out of it!
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 361 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/23/2011 - Chris K., Martin K. - Complete
Wild Kratts Wackiness! by CamoKratt7
This is basically just a bunch of the most random crazy Wild Kratts skits I could come up with. A bunch of quick reads.
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Humor/Poetry - Chapters: 2 - Words: 417 - Published: 6/30
Wild Kratts: World Tour by CamoKratt7 reviews
What if the Wild Kratts did a singing competition? This is it. Get ready for the performance of a lifetime... where YOU can be the judge! Let me know which Wild Kratt should win the competition in a review! Enjoy!
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Parody - Chapters: 3 - Words: 346 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 7/4 - Published: 6/5
The Otter Side of Friendship by CamoKratt7
When the Kratt Bros meet an incredibly cute otter pup, they instantly bond. But when that bond becomes hard to break what will they do when the otter must be released back into the Wild?
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,371 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/30 - Published: 6/4
Wings of Fire Zoom Meeting by CamoKratt7 reviews
What if the dragons from Wings of Fire had a Zoom meeting? This is it. Also there may be a couple of surprise visits... anyways, enjoy, and please leave a review! (By the way in case you were wondering, I myself did the cover art)
Crossover - Wild Kratts & Wings of Fire, Tui T. Sutherland - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,142 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 6/3
Disney Movie Kratts by CamoKratt7
Musical parodies of Disney movies including High School Musical, Descendants, and ZOMBIES crossed over with Wild Kratts. Enjoy, please leave a review!
Crossover - Wild Kratts & Descendants, 2015 - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,600 - Published: 6/1
Dino Kratts by Squirtster reviews
What happens when the Wild Kratts crew get stuck in Dino power suits in a remote area known for pouching, without any way to return to the Tortuga or call for help? Read and find out how the Kratt 'Dino' brothers and their friends survive in the cruel, unkind world.
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 27,128 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/10 - Published: 3/29 - Chris K., Martin K., Aviva C., Koki - Complete
Littlest Kratt Shop Adventures of Blythe and Aviva by Adventures of me reviews
The Wild Kratts vacation in Downtown city, and Aviva and Blythe bone like sisters after they meet. But when Zach Varmitech and the Biskit twins join forces, It's up to the Wild kratts and Downtown City girls to save the day!-With creature power!
Crossover - Wild Kratts & Littlest Pet Shop - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 11,423 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/17/2018 - Aviva C., Blythe B. - Complete
Wild Kratts and a little Right Whale by Bvega42 reviews
Just before New Year's, while flying over the Atlantic coast of Florida. The Wild Kratts came a North Atlantic Right Whale, and then, they were in for a wild surprise.
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,754 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/2/2019 - Complete
Wild Kratts Floopers- Fumbles and Bloopers! (2) by CamoKratt7 reviews
These are just a few quick floopers (fumbles and bloopers) for the Wild Kratts but mostly Martin. I've never seen any for these awesome episodes before so I wanted to do some. Enjoy! Please leave a review with your thoughts and some ideas for the next one!
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,094 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/30 - Published: 6/1
Wild World by Luluskys reviews
The Kratt bros are off in the rain forest looking for Tigers when Chris is injured by a creature that he doesn't know of. Chris then turns into a Tiger and has to try survive in the wilderness. He meets another tiger called Kami and together look for the way home. Martin also looks for his brother but also must find a way to return him to normal. What could of attacked Chris & why?
Wild Kratts - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 14,381 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/17/2015 - Published: 7/28/2015 - Chris K., Martin K., OC - Complete
Wild Kratts quiz! by Angelicat2 reviews
Find out who you are of the show! Are you a huge fan? Do you know this show? Well, then try this quiz. Genres may change! I don't own Wild Kratts! All Wild Kratts characters in here!
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,158 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/25/2013 - Published: 11/20/2013 - Chris K., Martin K., Aviva C. - Complete
Lure of the Labybrinth by Purplecat12 reviews
Encounter monsters of fable,purple slime,strange plants, boning-bots, and multiple choice questions as Chris tries to find his precious...TigerLily!
Wild Kratts - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,451 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/27/2012 - Published: 11/6/2012 - Chris K., Koki
Book of dragons by lillian.liu1 reviews
you just became the newest member of the wild kratts dragon trainers. You need to know all about dragons around the world so join the wild kratts as they take you into the book of dragons. So let's pick your dragon!
Crossover - How to Train Your Dragon & Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,478 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/11/2018 - Published: 8/1/2018 - Complete
Wild Kratts Wipeout by Wild Kratts Super Fan 1 reviews
For those of you who have watched Wipeout, just who in the Wild Kratts Team will be crowned Wipeout Champion? Hosted by WildKrattsSuperFan1, Snowflake1814, SilverWaterBomadil, Deepfathom, Waterfall 13, and Sakura Kamada. ENJOY EVEN THOUGH IT'S A LITTLE WEIRD! XD
Wild Kratts - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 819 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/11/2013 - Chris K., Martin K., Aviva C., Koki
Wild Kratts Bloopers by Wild Kratts Super Fan 1 reviews
Get ready for Wild Kratt silliness. What happens behind the scenes of Wild Kratts? Bloopers of course! Even Chris and Martin mess up on set! Enjoy!
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,115 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 12/15/2012 - Published: 9/27/2012 - Chris K., Martin K.
Wild Kratts Poem(2) by Purplecat12 reviews
Sorry, this is the right one.
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 260 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/5/2012 - Martin K., Chris K.
Martin Kratt's Depression by Squirtster reviews
Martin is feeling like a failure of a brother still, even after Chris tried to cheer him up when they were looking for his creature pod. Can Chris help his big brother feel better? Inspired by Promising Support (/s/7946531/1/Promising-Support) by Usami.
Wild Kratts - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,904 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/2/2019 - Chris K., Martin K.