Home Community Games Mega Man Tormented Child
Tormented Child
Follow .
Focus: Games Mega Man, Since: 02-20-05
Founder: Anime Master ZERO - Stories: 12 - Followers: 4 - id: 12057
A collection of stories dedicated to the angstridden child, Sean Obihiro. Content is not an object as long as the story focuses primarily on Sean. Reader discretion is advised for some fics.

Rockman Drabbles by Neko-Salosa reviews
Okay, I set up a Request thread on the Rockman.EXE online forums and I wrote these drabbles and ficlets for people. Some AxessStream spoilers and not all are Rockman.EXE Blame Plantman.EXE for the idea
Mega Man - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 41 - Words: 26,727 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/22/2005 - Published: 2/14/2005
Sean's High School Adventures! by Nick.exe reviews
Okay, the title's crap, but i can't really think of a good title. This fic is pretty much focused on Sean, and what he does when he goes to boarding school in Electopia.
Mega Man - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 46,565 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/25/2007 - Published: 10/8/2006
Redemption by Professor Obihiro reviews
Sean Obihiro is a man with a haunted past. Can he overcome his obstacles to become a hero?
Mega Man - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,428 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/15/2007 - Published: 9/12/2006
Gospel's Epilouge by SilverZeo reviews
A look at Kid Gospel, Sean Shun Obihiro's, life before the NetMafia's formation and also the aftermath with his face to face encounter with Lan. Contains abit of Kingdom Hearts logic and action. Contains spoilers
Mega Man - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 31,257 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/5/2007 - Published: 5/14/2006 - Complete
Untitled by GodlessSavior reviews
my first battle network fic. sean is my favorite character and i was inspired to write this fic by the tormented child C2 and hope to be put in it. my interpretation of after sean is arrested. the first chapter is short because i want people to get an ide
Mega Man - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 296 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/6/2006
Unbearable Emotions by Fire Champion reviews
He was his first friend, but as time grew Sean was unable to predict where it would all led him. From the mind of a tortured soul, he questions what more life has for him. LanSean. Yaoi
Mega Man - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,064 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/11/2006
Ruin by Darkrealmist reviews
Sequel to Apple Pie. Shun and Mamoru vacation for a week in Rome. What's to come when Shun starts having terrible nightmares?
Mega Man - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,536 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/23/2004 - Published: 4/19/2004 - Complete
Apple Pie by Darkrealmist reviews
Shun takes Mamoru out for lunch, and things get a little complicated.
Mega Man - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,175 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/9/2004 - Complete
Mamoru's Blizzard by x se reviews
After his father convinced Serenade to let his son borrow him for a while, Mamoru Ura set out to look over the net, before making a Navi of his own. However, during that little “test,” Mamoru and Serenade ran across a former Darkloid…
Mega Man - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,269 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/3/2005 - Published: 9/28/2005
A Stream Saga: Sean's Zero Transmission by SoloWing reviews
Stream spoilers. A neglected boy named Sean discoveres the power of Asteroid Navis. Hints of child abuse, nothing to really worry about.
Mega Man - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 38,413 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/11/2005 - Published: 5/13/2005
Revenge by Rokk141 reviews
[one-shot[.exe]Fed up with his life at his house, Sean Obihiro sets out to start a new one. But when his new life turns out to be just as bad as his first, will he seek the help of a mysterious man?
Mega Man - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,201 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/28/2005 - Complete
My Loneliness by Anime Master ZERO reviews
The tragic story of Sean Obihiro, from the day he received the dreaded news about his parents to the birth of the Netmafia known as Gospel, and his thirst for revenge the entire way.
Mega Man - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 19,659 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/3/2009 - Published: 12/7/2003 - Sean Obihiro - Complete