Home Community Games Final Fantasy IX The Waltzes Circle
The Waltzes Circle
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy IX, Since: 02-10-05
Founder: SkarredMory - Stories: 7 - Followers: 3 - id: 11442
Sorry about that, the community wasn't showing up on the C2 home page for FF9 and I was wondering why. So I deleted it and redid it. Anyways, it's a community for black mage and waltz stories. Most that are on here are finishedlongjust plain good. Enjoy!

Beautiful Equilibrium by Bloodshy Testament reviews
Vivi's been trapped with his old nesmisis, Black Waltz Three! Black Waltz's Two and One must cooperate with Vivi's old teammates to save thier brother's life! Three is faced with a little self evaluation! Well, alot of evaluation. Rated for lang. & AT
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: T - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 27,969 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/4/2006 - Published: 8/23/2005 - Vivi O., Black Waltz
The First and Last by Psycofoxx reviews
Vivi's life after the end of the game.
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,759 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/21/2005
Tool of Destruction by Kuroitsuki reviews
The tale of Black Waltz no. 3, as told by Kuroi Mahotsukai. Finally complete.
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,068 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/28/2001 - Published: 4/17/2001 - Complete
Touch of Flame by Kuroitsuki reviews
Another Black Waltz fic, in the style of Tool of Destruction. This one centers on Black Waltz no. 2 (you don't see too many of these!), and tells his story. Completed...
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,801 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 5/24/2001 - Published: 5/13/2001 - Complete
The Cure by the random monkey reviews
Pure, white Vivi fluff! Disk 2 spoiler warning.
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,674 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/29/2003
the Black Mage's Secret by the Umbra reviews
are you SURE that Vivi died at the end of FFIX? He was different...wasn't he?
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,833 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/15/2002
Before His Time by The Demon Princess reviews
Vivi stops like all Black Mages do. This is my version. Dedicated to all Vivi fans!!!! This is about his thoughts as he dies, and something to ponder at the end. DONE!!! I Finished!!!! I didn't mean for it to go on so long, but, FINISHED!!! (Kuja fans, y
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,990 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 6/7/2001 - Published: 3/3/2001