Home Community Anime/Manga Fullmetal Alchemist The Supernatural and the Bizarre
The Supernatural and the Bizarre
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fullmetal Alchemist, Since: 03-24-06
Founder: agent000 - Stories: 91 - Followers: 31 - Staff: 5 - id: 30072
This C2 is full of stories of a supernatural or otherwise bizarre nature relating to FullMetal Alchemist. PM me if you know of a fic that should be here but isn't. I don't include many FMAHP or FMAIY crossovers unless it's done really well, since those are a bit overdone. Focused slightly more on psychic phenomena and ghosts than magic. All genres accepted.

Warped Mirrors by Catalina Storm reviews
A regular transmutation goes bizarrely awry and leads to a situation Edward and Alphonse never expected.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 16,720 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/9/2005 - Published: 6/20/2005 - Edward E., Alphonse E.
Fullmetal Apocalypse by OLD USERNAME DON'T FOLLOW reviews
The world Ed knew is gone. Zombies and Homunculi run rampant, destroying everything and killing everyone in sight. Ed must join forces with uncanny allies... or the walking dead will consume the Earth. *Rated T for violence and gore, may change later on* LATEST CHAPTER: Ed reaches Central and meets up with a group of survivors. Meanwhile, Al tries to search for his brother.
Crossover - Fullmetal Alchemist & Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,235 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 3/30/2013 - Published: 12/2/2012 - [Alphonse E., Edward E.] [Rick G., Carl G.]
Unknown, Unseen by Locora reviews
When Ed exchanged his life for Al’s for the last time, he didn’t quite get to London. Now he’s back, but Al’s not sure he can deal with this new Ed.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,996 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 5/14/2009 - Published: 2/25/2009 - Edward E., Alphonse E.
Guarded Lies by GoldenMoonshine reviews
Roy never was one to believe in supernatural situations. But one thing might blow his perspective out of proportion. It all starts when a familiar blond teen shows up on his doorstep... RoyEd
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,924 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 12/7/2008 - Published: 11/21/2008 - Edward E., Roy M. - Complete
Number Twenty Eight by Sevlow reviews
As of today, Edward Elric had been missing for four months, two weeks, and five days. Warnings for angst, some gore, and Chimera!Ed. Complete
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 63,347 - Reviews: 957 - Favs: 2,179 - Follows: 485 - Updated: 5/1/2008 - Published: 1/31/2008 - Edward E., Roy M. - Complete
Fallen Angel's Fire by Blue Lone Wolf 2574 reviews
Roy Mustang didn't expect to be attacked while walking home from his favorite bar. Much less saved by a mysterious blonde who's only a few inches shorter than him? Can Roy cope with the sudden changes to come? Rated T for 2 b safe. Plz vote on title!
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,174 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 10/3/2008 - Published: 6/27/2008 - Edward E., Roy M.
Fogged Clarity by AppleCoreCandyBox reviews
The Truth lies within what we dream. How can anyone ever know that Truth if you never remember what you dream?
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,342 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 11/29/2008 - Published: 11/17/2008
Whispers in the Rain by Sora Livana reviews
Rain pounded heavily as it hit the soaked ground, hammering loudly onto the wet pavement. It was the stranger’s eyes. They were golden, staring at him blankly... A Fullmetal Alchemist and Harry Potter Crossover... Now complete!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Fantasy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 29,052 - Reviews: 673 - Favs: 794 - Follows: 306 - Updated: 8/4/2008 - Published: 5/16/2008 - Edward E. - Complete
Voiceless by Griselda Banks reviews
Oneshot. The tale of the boy who had every voice except his own. No pairings intended. Rated for intense themes.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,293 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Alphonse E., Edward E. - Complete
Children of the Stars by agent000 reviews
Edward is an alien. Worse than that, he glows, constantly. Worse than that, he's on Earth as a foreign exchange student, and he can't turn his glow off, so it's hard to stay hidden. And here this started out as a normal day.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 30,287 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 10/3/2008 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Edward E., Alphonse E.
Lost Brother Revised by AdventureAddict reviews
A rewrite of my second oneshot ever written. Ed finds himself wandering through the graveyard, only to discover his own grave is there. He panics and starts worrying about how Al will be able to survive on his own.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,180 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/20/2008 - Edward E., Alphonse E. - Complete
Stuck in a Nightmare by AdventureAddict reviews
Everyone hates Titania, but no one is brave enough to even approach her. Then one day Titania manages to switch bodies with Edward Elric himself. The only problem is that she hates Fullmetal Alchemist and anyone in it.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,217 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/5/2008 - Edward E.
From Here On by Artemis Rae reviews
The Elric Brothers have attempted human transmutation, and Winry must deal with the consequences. Halloween fic, manga based AU, what if? scenario.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,420 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/16/2007 - Winry R. - Complete
Alphonse Elric and the Red Tattoo by AdventureAddict reviews
HP crossover Post CoS & DH. Two young boys both named Al quickly meet and bond over candy on a train headed to Hogwarts. But as the past of their families catch up with them, can the two young friends manage to solve a mystery sweeping through the castle?
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,242 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 30 - Published: 12/17/2007 - Alphonse E.
Returning Echoes by silkendreammaid reviews
Four years and Edward returns home... with changes. Thirty-Seventh Chapter: Arrivals and Reports. FemEdRoy
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 37 - Words: 426,887 - Reviews: 2275 - Favs: 2,789 - Follows: 2,071 - Updated: 9/27/2009 - Published: 5/10/2007 - Edward E., Roy M.
Mistaken Identity by Asj Johnson reviews
What happens when Ed wakes up to find himself in someone else's body? Especially when that body belongs to a close friend, and when not even Al believes he is who he says he is? Of course, Al has a reason not to believe him... Ed just doesn't know it, yet
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,059 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 16 - Published: 3/28/2008 - Edward E., Alphonse E.
Based on a 'True' Story by Arktos reviews
Edward Elric finds himself in a world very different from his own, but very familiar to us. A dream every fan is familiar with, but very few take the time to consider the implications of…
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 97,609 - Reviews: 319 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 10/31/2008 - Published: 10/4/2006 - Edward E.
The Switch Glitch by Zilo Sugarpill reviews
If I could make a second wish, it would be that whoever does the wish granting wasn't so literal. When I wished I could be in Full Metal Alchemist, I MEANT the show! I wish I'd known what I was getting into when I opened that e-mail...
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 36 - Words: 175,650 - Reviews: 716 - Favs: 419 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 5/4/2009 - Published: 9/18/2007 - Edward E., OC - Complete
Mustang's Wonderful Life by Rivergoddess16 reviews
Based on 'It's a Wonderful Life', Roy Mustang wishes he'd never been born and soon finds himself in a Royless world. At first things seem the same, but Roy has underestimated his effect on the lives of others...Some Royai later, animeworld, T for safty.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 25,979 - Reviews: 173 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 3/31/2008 - Published: 12/23/2007 - Roy M., Riza H. - Complete
Geist by Kenkaya reviews
Nina didn’t understand why her big brother was looking at her that way. He streaked past… she turned to follow… Why were they acting like she wasn’t there?
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,052 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 17 - Published: 3/9/2008 - Nina T., Trisha E. - Complete
Caught in Amber by Azure-spiral reviews
Sometimes you get pulled into something before you realize you don't know how to get out. You get stuck. Trapped. I had to persuade my existence and find a way to stop being stuck before I completly lost my sanity. Bad swears later, so it's T.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,416 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/8/2008 - Edward E., Alphonse E.
Universal Overlap by auricvision reviews
When fantasy comes and smacks you in the face, begging you to believe in it, it's difficult to not accept it as reality, particularly when the main character comes lunging out of a book at you.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,235 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/1/2008 - Published: 2/16/2008 - Edward E.
Fallen Angels by AdventureAddict reviews
Oneshot. A murderer has been to Central overnight. A murderer that likes to play with his victims before he kills them. Which victims did he decide on this time? Character deaths and a reasonable amount of blood and gore. Ye be warned.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,853 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/1/2008 - Complete
The Inner Nature of Alphonse by AdventureAddict reviews
Al finally has his body back, but something about him isn't quite the same as before. It may not be easy being green, but it sure can be lots of fun! Teamfic with agent000
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 41,158 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/14/2008 - Published: 12/29/2007 - Alphonse E., Edward E.
Our Boys by Alima8314 reviews
Challenge Fic - A few days prior to her 37th birthday, Izumi Curtis has a conversation with Trisha Elric regarding two very special boys.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,680 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/24/2007 - Trisha E., Izumi C. - Complete
88 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »