Home Community Books Divergent Trilogy The Songfics of Divergent
The Songfics of Divergent
Follow .
Focus: Books Divergent Trilogy, Since: 09-18-12
Founder: Tricforeva - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 102934
Got a songfic for Divergent? IT'S WELCOME HERE! Fluffy, angsty, tragic or comfortin, it belongs here! If you have a recomendation or want to join the staff, pm me and I'll try to get back to you ASAP :)

Monster by IHeartUCato reviews
Monster- Meg and Dia. This is rated T-M because it is VERY dark and mentions, abuse, suicide and vaguely rape. "Marcus Eaton was a monster; that much she was sure of. Because what there explanation is there for beating the woman you are supposed to love and cherish? The answer was simple: There was none."
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,814 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/4/2013 - Marcus - Complete
A Thousand Miles by Midnight-Solace reviews
Tris is lonely as Tobias is away on a business trip in Erudite.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,164 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/4/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Iris by Midnight-Solace reviews
After the War Tris and Tobias take a much needed break from everything in Amity.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,672 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 4/29/2013 - Published: 2/20/2013 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P.
I Hate Everything About You by Midnight-Solace reviews
Eric and Four muse on what they hate about each other.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,624 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/6/2013 - Four/Tobias, Eric - Complete
All Too Well by IHeartUCato reviews
The inspiration for this came from "All Too Well" by Taylor Swift "I'd tell them quite simply that I am imagining that the target is his face. The face of the boy who hurt me so. The face of the boy I thought I knew. The face of the boy who shattered my heart without even a second thought." R&R and ENJOY! Pretty OOC
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,219 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/1/2012 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Viva La Vida by IHeartUCato reviews
"Viva La Vida" -Coldplay SPOILERS "As one of the new "Dauntless" leaders, I have a responsibility to give the speech for those who choose the lull of death over the pain of living. But the moment I saw the body... I decided to screw responsibility." R&R and enjoy my depressing story.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,351 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/4/2012 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P. - Complete
A Thousand Years by IHeartUCato reviews
A Thousand Years- Christina Perri Takes place at the Amity Compound in the middl of Insugent. Just fluff. "How can you be brave when you're afraid to fall? How can you be brave when you're afraid that your one true love will leave and never look back? But Tris also makes me feel braver; not because she's small, but just because when she's around, I know where I belong." R&R!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 962 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/14/2012 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Face Down by IHeartUCato reviews
Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. "It wasn't supposed to be like this. This wasn't supposed to happen. He said he wasn't his father. I believed him. And now I regret it with every fiber of my being." Please not TOO much hate. R&R and ENJOY! ...kinda... maybe... PLEASE!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,828 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 23 - Published: 12/21/2012 - Zeke, Tris/Beatrice P. - Complete
Lips of an Angel by IHeartUCato reviews
Lips of an Angel by Hinder. "Hearing her say my name... it sounds so sweet. My name, coming from the lips of an angel."
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 984 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 16 - Published: 2/3/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Whispers in the Dark by IHeartUCato reviews
Whispers in the Dark by Skillet. "Everything had been so perfect. Before the Choosing Ceremony. Back when we were together in Erudite. I remember how he used to buy me roses even though it wasn't 'practical'. According to everyone else our whole relationship wasn't 'practical'. But we didn't listen." Edward/Myra YAY! R&R and ENJOY!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,018 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/8/2013 - Myra, Edward - Complete