Home Community Anime/Manga Prétear The One I Love
The One I Love
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Prétear, Since: 07-21-05
Founder: KeyQuis - Stories: 75 - Followers: 27 - Staff: 1 - id: 18835
Hayate and Himeno Archive. Every story with the knight and his princess. All happy endings?

Devotion by serena221 reviews
Hayate and Himeno haven't come together completely after the battle with the great tree fenrir. so what happens when another battle ensues with one left over demon larva that's grown to big for it's bug body? one shot, fluff warning
Prétear - Rated: K - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,151 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/18/2008 - Complete
Loving the Snow by WaiiKitsune reviews
Hayate dislike snow. It reminds him that he nearly lost the one he loved. Himeno loves the snow. It reminds her that the one she loved brought her back. And now, she wants to make him love it. HimenoHayate. Christmas One-shot.
Prétear - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,943 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/24/2008 - [Hayate, A. Himeno] - Complete
The Things We Do by Mai Naotaki reviews
Going to the City, falling in love with a bad boy! All the things Himeno has to go through on the road to success. What's she going to do when she gets dragged into a cycle of distress?
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,433 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/12/2007 - Published: 8/23/2006
a new beginning by independence reviews
Right after Himeno becomes the white pretear, Hayate fights to keep her alive! Fun ending!
Prétear - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 297 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/26/2006 - Complete
Where the Wind Meets the Earth by FeatheredTenshi reviews
Hayate has been on a trip for a long time now and Himeno longs to see him again. She looks to the wind for comfort, but it still isn't the same. Will hayate be back soon? Please R&R this oneshot.
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 797 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Published: 8/31/2006 - Complete
I love you Hayate, I Love you too by Arekushisu reviews
Poor Himeno was attacked and fell into a coma. Hayate is near suicide, will Himeno wake up in time to save her love? one shot,Fluff
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 974 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/1/2006 - Published: 7/31/2006 - Complete
And The Stakes Just Keep Rising by SailorFrUtY reviews
Himeno's in a coma, will she ever return to the people who love her?im bad at summariesR&R HimXHay
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,972 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/28/2007 - Published: 7/2/2005
Hayate's Kiss I am Himeno! by smile-ookii reviews
This is the story of the infamous last kiss of Hayate and Himeno — only in a poem!
Prétear - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 150 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/25/2006 - Complete
Bring me back by Brokenwings5696 reviews
FINAL CHAPTER UPDATE! Himeno can't stop thinking about Hayate. But when he says things he dosen't mean and breaks Himenos heart it looks like the end. Do these two have what it takes to finaly say I love you?
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,510 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 3/1/2007 - Published: 2/1/2006 - Complete
Hayate's Promise by danielie reviews
Hayate said that there was something he had to tell Himeno when the battle was over... what happens when he finally tells her? HimenoHayate oneshot.
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 779 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Complete
Unspoken Love by futurethieflord reviews
CHAPTER 2 IS UP! This is a story of true feelings being hidden, Hayate and Himeno battle their true feelings for one another by insulting and avoiding eachother, but are always ending up with eachother anyway. To find out more, read the story!
Prétear - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,748 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/25/2006 - Published: 4/17/2006
A New LifeOld FriendsAND WEIRD PEOPLE by Linda Ameslan reviews
Himeno is living in America with just her dad and the Knights found a house right across the street so that they could keep an eye on her. Then they start having problems...
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,136 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/22/2006 - Published: 3/30/2006 - Complete
Thoughts of a Dying Knight by Lavender Nights reviews
A brief interlude in the last episode during the final battle... Hayate’s thoughts.
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 233 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 3/5/2006 - Complete
Clash of Destiny by spedical reviews
Oneshot. Demon attacks.Will Himeno's and Hayate's relationship get better or worse? Enjoy.
Prétear - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,767 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/23/2006 - Complete
A Changing by Saphimire Karishnikova reviews
Something goes terribly wrong during a pret. Would Himeno be able to keep Hayate's perverted thoughts to himself? Would she be able to keep her own thoughts pure? Read to find out!
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,260 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 12/10/2007 - Published: 8/12/2005
The Snow Returns by Oakami-san reviews
When Himeno looses her memory all seems lost. The knights fight valliantly only to be rewarded as one knight falls. What will the Pretear do? What will the world do? how can anyone survive the massacre. PLease R&R HxH
Prétear - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,438 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/12/2006 - Published: 12/6/2005
Hayate's secret feelings for Himeno by animearlinefreak reviews
This is my first pre'tear fic. by myself so I really hope you enjoy it. It takes place on episode 5 when Hayate visits Himeno that night she learns about Takako. But was there another reason why he was there? We'll just have to see. One-Shot!
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,166 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/13/2006 - Hayate - Complete
Tuliphead Repercussions by Jackie Almasy reviews
After a huge argument, Hayate and Himeno fall victim to one of Mayune's pranks. Locked in a storage shed, how will they survive each other? Update: Announcement
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,229 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/28/2006 - Published: 1/22/2006 - Complete
Will Hayate Let Himeno Down? by FeatheredTenshi reviews
Himeno finally has a chance to be with Hayate and they both love each other so much. Himeno wants to share thoses feelings so they can move forward in their relationship. But Hayate feels like he's not good enough for the firey Himeno. Will Hayate loose H
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,931 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Complete
The manhole by cranesilk155 reviews
Hayate finally confesses his feelings to Himeno. This is my first pretear fanfic so please review.
Prétear - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,161 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/12/2006 - Complete
Untitled by Mei Kaishi reviews
Hayate, do you like the kids? What will his answer be.. who knows
Prétear - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,003 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/23/2005 - Complete
30 Kisses: Hayate and Himeno by Candyland reviews
For the 30 Kisses LJ Community. Thirty little peeks at Hayate and Himeno and their life together.
Prétear - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 31,262 - Reviews: 242 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/21/2006 - Published: 11/2/2005 - Hayate, A. Himeno - Complete
The Wind's Kiss by DocandGenKitty reviews
I wonder what Hayate's thinking when he sees Himeno dead after the battle with the Princess of Disaster. Read and Review!
Prétear - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 639 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/10/2005
Searching by Bellaluna1 reviews
AU. Himeno, from Leafina arrives on Earth in search of the Leafe Knights so that she can find and save her sister, Takako as well as the two worlds.
Prétear - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,266 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/22/2006 - Published: 4/21/2005
Accidentally In Love by LadyCedar reviews
Oneshot songfic about Hayate and Himeno
Prétear - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,387 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/25/2005 - Complete
62 | Page 1 .. Last Next »