Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians The New Normal
The New Normal
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 03-31-15
Founder: Made For More - Stories: 28 - Followers: 6 - id: 119346
This community is all AU PJO stories. (Mainly Percabeth stories.) No gods/Demigods stories are in here.
PM me if you have a AU story you would like added in here that isn't already.
Now, Sit back, Relax, Eat a blue cupcake and Enjoy!

The Green Eyed Renegade by naner-baner567 reviews
A boy from the slums and a girl from the high classes. What more can I say.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 20,972 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 5/31/2014 - Published: 5/30/2014 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Thalia G. - Complete
Scars & Recognition by Percy Son of Neptune reviews
Percy saves Annabeth from being hit by a car when they were six. Ten years later, what happens when they meet up in high school and Annabeth doesn't recognize him? Will pain and suffering lead to hope and friendship? Only time will tell. Like the old adage goes, 'Time heals all wounds.' But will time take away the memory needed to help heal those wounds? Only time will tell.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 29,654 - Reviews: 587 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 482 - Updated: 7/8/2016 - Published: 11/12/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Chase Me by fanficrulz1 reviews
Being the most wanted assassin in the world might be bad for some people, but Percy Jackson seems pretty proud of it. He's flawless…until the day Annabeth Chase sees him kill her father and he has no choice but to take her captive. Now when her ex-boyfriend in the FBI is looking for her, Percy is in more danger than ever.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 15 - Words: 21,084 - Reviews: 384 - Favs: 286 - Follows: 195 - Updated: 2/11/2013 - Published: 1/7/2013 - Percy J., Annabeth C. - Complete
Millions of Secrets by xoInfinityxo reviews
Percy Jackson is the heir to millions of dollars, and as a result, struggles with finding someone who loves him for him. What happens when Percy's best friend, Grover, comes up with the idea to have Percy go undercover and pose as a poor boy, to find a girl who really loves him for him, and not his money? Percabeth AU
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 38,247 - Reviews: 438 - Favs: 475 - Follows: 682 - Updated: 7/5/2016 - Published: 1/17/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
I Got a Boy by flyingcrowbar reviews
Bolt Academy is an elite all-boys school. But it has the most challenging architecture program in the country. Desperate, Annabeth Chase chops off her hair, binds her chest and goes by Andy to achieve her dream. But when her roommate Percy Jackson - a national swimming champion - begins to develop feelings for "Andy," homophobic classmates try to tear them apart. A Hana-Kimi redux.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 39 - Words: 145,150 - Reviews: 3341 - Favs: 3,008 - Follows: 2,540 - Updated: 6/16/2016 - Published: 8/13/2014 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Piper M., Jason G. - Complete
Taken by GoGreen43 reviews
Percy and Annabeth are natural High School enemies. The History Nerd vs. The Popular Jock. During a Lockdown, they are kidnapped, and they only have each other. They need to work together, even if it's against everything they know, to escape. Will their pride be too much for them? Or will they be able to work together after all?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 93,274 - Reviews: 1089 - Favs: 804 - Follows: 797 - Updated: 1/20/2019 - Published: 6/12/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
The Book Nook by Aria Taylor reviews
"What?" he said in a teasing tone. "Am I distracting you with my gorgeous body?" She offered the boy an indifferent shrug. "No, the amount of stupid radiating off of you is threatening to choke me." OR, Annabeth has a secret and Percy is the spawn of Satan. AU. One-shot. Percabeth. Nominee for the Multifandom Award.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 53,716 - Reviews: 375 - Favs: 995 - Follows: 276 - Updated: 4/8/2016 - Published: 1/24/2015 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.] - Complete
Invisible: Apparently Not by divergentxolympianxtribute reviews
I've always been the kind of girl, who has a book in her Kavu; one who wears hardly any makeup; one who was always quiet. I'm invisible to most of the student body, but apparently, not anymore. I am now visible.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,315 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 2/28/2016 - Published: 6/16/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Finding the Old Me by DareRelaqz reviews
He was nearly invisible in school. He didn't talk. He seemed unapproachable. He was always off to the side, watching. And I knew that's not what he wanted. I could see through him at times…he wanted to change. Something was bothering him. I was going to find out. I wanted to help him. I needed to help him.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 39 - Words: 95,247 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 199 - Updated: 2/17/2015 - Published: 11/16/2014 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
The Pit by Aria Taylor reviews
Everyone is born with a twin. One is evil and one is good. At sixteen, the twins must take a test to see which one they are. The good one is sent to Elysium, the perfect paradise. The evil one is sent to the Pit, a place where crime and death is a daily occurrence. Annabeth doesn't have a twin. When she turns sixteen, the government must guess what she is. And they choose wrong.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 41,656 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 349 - Follows: 221 - Updated: 4/8/2016 - Published: 12/31/2015 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.] Luke C. - Complete
The Gladiator by fancypants123 reviews
Percy Jackson is a slave. His family is dead, and he's forced to fight to the death in a colosseum for the entertainment of others. Annabeth Chase is a princess of the royal family, and is being forced into a marriage she doesn't want. What happens when she falls in love with this mysterious gladiator? Percabeth. AU.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,194 - Reviews: 418 - Favs: 312 - Follows: 359 - Updated: 3/31/2016 - Published: 8/10/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
The Pirate Chronicles by Malec's Daughter reviews
AU 1812 Percy and his siblings are feared pirates with dark pasts. Annabeth is a princess about to get married. Percy kidnaps Annabeth. This sets forth a chain of events not even the gods would predict. With betrayals, alliances and secrets being revealed, the world comes crashing down. Nothing is as it seems and everything is about to change...
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 31 - Words: 50,924 - Reviews: 345 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 229 - Updated: 10/25/2016 - Published: 8/6/2014 - Complete
Of Waves and Fish by xoInfinityxo reviews
Annabeth is less than happy to move to Florida, but that all begins to change when she meets a mysterious boy named Percy. She and Percy start to bond, but Annabeth learns that he has more secrets than he is letting on. For example: the part that he's half fish, or in his case; a merman.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 28,288 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 208 - Updated: 3/13/2016 - Published: 1/17/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Everything Changed by louleblanc reviews
Annabeth Chase has had a crush on Percy Jackson since 8th grade. Since then, he's risen to the top of the social pyramid as Annabeth has stayed in the background. However, one fateful summer day, everything changes - and suddenly both of their worlds will collide in an unexpected way.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,026 - Reviews: 340 - Favs: 335 - Follows: 449 - Updated: 12/19/2019 - Published: 3/26/2013 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
The Life Of Annabeth Chase by ThatDamAnnabeth reviews
"Annabeth Chase? No way is she pregnant!" But she is. And Gods she regrets it. Will she still be able to live a normal life? Who knows, but with the help of her best friends, Hazel and Piper, everything might just work out. AN:Cover art is not owned by us, if it is yours contacts us so we can give you credit
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 52,231 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 6/15/2016 - Published: 3/4/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Of Beanies and Sharpies by TheMistressofSass reviews
Percy Jackson's the kid in highschool who always wears over-sized beanies, with not a single strand of hair showing. He also uses hoodies and slouches to hide himself and well, he's pretty much the loser of the school. Annabeth? Well, she's dating the bassist of the band Golden Time, Luke Castellan, she is popular, smart, and gorgeous. How do these two collide? Percabeth. AU.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 43,213 - Reviews: 347 - Favs: 356 - Follows: 507 - Updated: 5/5/2017 - Published: 10/3/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Annabeth's boarding tale by Bethpjf reviews
Annabeth Chase is going to a new school; a boarding school which allows mixed genders. She makes new friends, attends parties, gets into trouble and has romantic interests. She goes through the ups and downs of a teenager- but can she survive it? Includes a variety of characters from PJ and HOO.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 39 - Words: 88,044 - Reviews: 236 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 202 - Updated: 6/19 - Published: 7/8/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Rachel D., Piper M. - Complete
Skateboards and Snapbacks by bananannabeth reviews
Annabeth didn't plan on leaving her essay to the last minute. She didn't plan on running out in front of traffic and being saved like a damsel in distress. She didn't plan on noticing how good her saviour looked without a shirt on. And she definitely didn't plan on falling in love with him. But Percy Jackson has a funny way of making her forget her plans. /Skater!Percy Percabeth AU
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,299 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 261 - Follows: 198 - Updated: 10/22/2015 - Published: 9/18/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
The Green Eyed Delinquent by kazoquel4 reviews
When Percy Jackson is arrested yet again for vandalizing public property, his mom finally cracks. He's sent across the country to live with his father for a year- the father who abandoned him at birth. When he meets his know-it-all neighbor Annabeth Chase, things just get worse for the green eyed delinquent. But when sparks start to fly between the two, what will happen? AU
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 37 - Words: 160,251 - Reviews: 3352 - Favs: 2,718 - Follows: 1,926 - Updated: 7/27/2014 - Published: 4/7/2013 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Abandoned by EmMarie96 reviews
Percy Jackson seems like your typical high school bad boy, but he has a secret. A big one. His perfect best friend Jason does his best to help, and so does a new friend Annabeth. But will he let her in? And will their relationship prevail with Rachel, who seems to know everything before it happens, and Luke, who still hasn't gotten over his break up with Annabeth? T for abuse
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 32 - Words: 65,422 - Reviews: 1869 - Favs: 1,245 - Follows: 1,512 - Updated: 1/6/2018 - Published: 2/2/2013 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Poseidon, Jason G.
Heal My Scars by theartnerd333 reviews
All Percy Jackson wanted was to live a normal life. All he wanted was to be like a human. But he isn't. He is a water demon, that controls water. But he can't reveal his identity, for he will be mocked, and will be killed. But what if one girl that he accidentally meets accepts him for who he is? What if he can't help but to fall in love with her?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 38 - Words: 68,622 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 7/13/2015 - Published: 5/9/2015 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.] - Complete
Obviously by ThePraetorLady reviews
College AU. Best friends Reyna and Jason rule student government, while best friends Leo and Piper wreak havoc as the campus troublemakers. But when Jason and Piper get together, the four of them begin to spend a lot of "quality time" together-and uncover why the rival university burned to the ground. Jasper and Leyna, with side Percabeth and Frazel.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 102,208 - Reviews: 542 - Favs: 411 - Follows: 378 - Updated: 4/27/2015 - Published: 11/30/2013 - [Jason G., Piper M.] [Leo V., Reyna R.] - Complete
The Most Important Sacrifices by Aria Taylor reviews
Percy Jackson steals. His three-year-old half-sister is sick and only the medicine he steals is keeping her alive. When his parents' money runs out and he gets close to getting caught, he pulls his greatest heist ever: the princess. Annabeth Chase rebels. Her parents drown her in suitors, and she hates every single one. Her latest suitor could be the one...until he kidnaps her.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 43 - Words: 166,054 - Reviews: 1235 - Favs: 1,317 - Follows: 1,022 - Updated: 10/20/2015 - Published: 12/1/2013 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
What's Wrong With Me? by iluvboooks reviews
Percy: I've never belonged to anyone and no one has ever belonged to me. Love. Such a pathetic word. So why does that start when I look at her? Annabeth: Falling in love? Huh. Something I want but never can have. Who would like a girl like me? I just gave up, but looking at his sea green eyes, I knew I was starting a sad unrequited love. Percy makes it to high school and meets her.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 66,319 - Reviews: 660 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 184 - Updated: 11/11/2015 - Published: 4/2/2015 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.]