Home Community Books Harry Potter The Needle in a Haystack
The Needle in a Haystack
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 08-01-06
Founder: x Veela x - Stories: 30 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 4 - id: 35394
This is a collection of fics that I or my staff have doubleread, tripleread, etc so I think you might like them too. Love Imperial Princess x x x

Notes In Potions by just-call-me-plain-miss-vain reviews
I've decided its no longer a Oneshot. Lily passes a note to James telling him to stop looking at her and a conversation enfolds. Just a fun quick story. LilyJames, Part 6 up! Its just a reason to write fun convos :D
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,386 - Reviews: 262 - Favs: 174 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 7/10/2007 - Published: 7/1/2007 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Detention by carpetinflight reviews
Ginny learns that detention isn't all bad. HarryxGinny, written pre HBP.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,374 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/12/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Boycotting Valentines Day by Buttamellow reviews
That is why I’ve come to the decision after thinking long and hard about it that I am boycotting Valentine’s Day… And Harry Potter.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,213 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/14/2006 - Published: 2/1/2003 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
Once Again by Charlotte Donahue reviews
Once again, I watched another generation of red hair and green eyes, black hair and hazel eyes go through Hogwarts. And once again, I see and hear the echos of time.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,351 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 16 - Published: 10/15/2006 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
The Right Man by QwayMelqnu reviews
The weather was perfect. The setting was perfect. The decorations were perfect. The dress was absolutely flawless and the man she was about to marry was as perfect as they come. So why was Ginny Weasley sitting alone in her dressing room with tears in her
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,121 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/11/2007 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Balance by roses and hello reviews
Charting Fleur's lack of enthusiasm about working for Gringotts, until she realises Bill Weasley works there too, and later the couple dealing with wizard wartime.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,661 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/20/2010 - Published: 8/31/2007 - Fleur D., Bill W. - Complete
King of Shadows by Phoenix Boy reviews
Harry's seventh year is well underway and the war is in full motion. Warworn and tired, they just want it to end. When a familiar teenager turns up at Hogwarts, is this the means? Who is the King of Shadows?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,329 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 29 - Published: 3/19/2005 - Harry P., Voldemort - Complete
Chocolate, Mandrake And Moss by Agatha S reviews
Fleur Delacour and Bill Weasley were having ice cream at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour when an incident with a hag buying gingerbread biscuits caused Fleur to show a side of herself Bill hadn't seen before.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,836 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/30/2004 - Fleur D., Bill W. - Complete
Dirt and Noses by DSieya reviews
Call her a neat freak. [rhr, oneshot, implied hg, written before dh]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,084 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/11/2006 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Desperate Measures by starry night blue reviews
[ONESHOT] Ron tries to get Hermione to drink a suspicious looking drink, and for a bit of charm, he uses the Shakespearean approach...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 304 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2007 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
Kate's Story by pass.it.on-girls reviews
.New Title Pending. a collaborative story for Lady CatrionaArre. Katie & Oliver have a little something for one another, but like hell are they going to admit it, being stubborn as they are, so its left to those around them to help them see the light.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,506 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/10/2007 - Published: 3/23/2007 - Katie B., Oliver W.
Would You Be My Syrup? by EmeraldEyez1728 reviews
Fred Weasley was depressed. Angelina was what was depressing him. So the solution? Syrup on pancakes of course! FWAJ. read and review if you like the suggestion: go drown yourself in the lake or bathtub or something, the toilet is unsanitary.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,281 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/27/2007 - Fred W., Angelina J. - Complete
Timeless by Jubileyn reviews
It was best to wish when one was unaccompanied. No one would ask you what you were doing nor would they laugh at you once they knew what you were doing. Yes, wishing was best done alone.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,443 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/13/2007 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Since when were you like this? by Blackfishy reviews
Lily Evans has just returned to her seventh year at Hogwarts as Head Girl, she is determined to live up to her role. But how will she react when she begins to see James Potter, the Head Boy, in a very different light? JPLE SBOC !COMPLETE!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,236 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 1/9/2007 - Published: 12/25/2005 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
A House Destroyed by Darkness by Junsui reviews
The mindset of the Slytherin youth... mostly those with Death Eater parents, although the whole House has been affected.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 419 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/6/2006 - Draco M. - Complete
Swoon Worthy by Oh. Blimey reviews
James Potter does not posses a single quality that could ever merit a swoon. And he is definitely up to no good..or at least that's what she told herself when she followed him out in the pouring rain. Definitely up to no good. Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,669 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 532 - Follows: 59 - Published: 12/18/2005 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
The Last Word by SS Lupin reviews
Five 100word drabbles answering different prompts concerning a RonHermione pairing. Set in the Burrow during the summer after HBP. Birthday gift for MP119.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 587 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Published: 11/10/2006 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
The Apple of My Eye by ThisBurningHeart reviews
I'm going to be honest. He's good looking, alright? That thought doesn't scare me. But sharing a moment with him? Now THAT was scary...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 67,671 - Reviews: 543 - Favs: 254 - Follows: 244 - Updated: 10/1/2007 - Published: 11/29/2005 - Ginny W., Draco M.
Take Me For Me by mind on sleave reviews
Katie is the newest member to what seems like everything: profesional Quidditch, Oliver's apartment, and advances from guys. Oliver, meanwhile, gets a tough lesson in dealing with people's imperfections. OWKB. R&R.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 37,835 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 8/18/2007 - Published: 7/12/2006 - Katie B., Oliver W. - Complete
Odds and Ends by n33n reviews
Enter Sirius: Sirius scratched his bum rather loudly, a habit he had acquired over the years that, oddly enough, helped him think and remember things. And James: “Is it contagious? I have a feeling I got it from you…” [DONE] SEQUEL COMING.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,820 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/21/2006 - Published: 6/5/2006 - James P., Sirius B. - Complete
It Should Be Said In Scottish by Arre-Kate reviews
katie has drawn a pic of oliver, deadly accurate and deadly sexy, all well and fine except she didn't mean to... what does oliver think? [oneshot]kbow formerly:IN SCOTTISH.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,850 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/27/2006 - Katie B., Oliver W. - Complete
Hues of Autumn: Faust Ballet Suite by EffulgentMiri reviews
The changing season inspires in Katie Bell a tendency to overindulge in fantasy about the irreplacable Oliver Wood, sparking off a series of events which could lead to a happilyeverafter for two. That is, if one of them would take the plunge...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,821 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/2/2005 - Katie B., Oliver W. - Complete
He's a Keeper by Arre-Kate reviews
a simple [oneshot] oliver katie romance. katie is waiting to see if oliver will come to her rescue and save her. its just a draft and will probably be edited depending on feedback, please read and tell me what you thought!
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,973 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/23/2006 - Katie B., Oliver W. - Complete
A Dying Wish by pupparoux reviews
Lily Evan's grandmother wants only one thing from Lily before she dies...she wants to meet Lily's boyfriend. So Lily rises to the occasion, and who does she bring? Why none other than our favorite... James Potter. COMPLETE!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 47,718 - Reviews: 723 - Favs: 362 - Follows: 164 - Updated: 2/15/2006 - Published: 3/30/2005 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
The Last Petal by Procrastinator-starting2moro reviews
A one shot in which a downtrodden, messy haired gentleman asks the question whether a certain red head loves him or not, absurdly from the sheer truth of the last plucked flower petal. JamesLily, inevitable fluff.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,498 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 313 - Follows: 44 - Published: 5/6/2006 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
27 | Page 1 2 Next »