Home Community Books Black Magician Trilogy The Magicians' Guild
The Magicians' Guild
Follow .
Focus: Books Black Magician Trilogy, Since: 01-31-09
Founder: Sachaka - Stories: 23 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 66658
This community is only for the Black Magicians Trilogy stories. Any language, rating or genre is accepted. I'm currently looking for staff members, so feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Moving On by LorilieDorran reviews
After Trudi Canavan's Black Magician Trilogy ends Lord Dorrien reflects.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/7/2006 - Complete
What happened next? by Puff the Magic Dragon567 reviews
A collection of drabbles, well slightly longer than drabbles, for certain characters of the series. Cery: Guys like me are few, we live through deceit, we prey on trust, and we miss out on love. Akkarin: Even the bravest have fears.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,254 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/13/2006 - Published: 7/4/2006 - Complete
Akkarin's Last Breath by donia reviews
A short story about from Akkarin's point of view shortly before his death. My thanks to sugarinthemorning for translating my story into German under her pen name.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 787 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/15/2006 - Complete
High Lord alternative ending by AzaleaDatura-in-the-Folly reviews
The title is the summary.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 957 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/5/2007
Holding On by Poneh and Pony reviews
How Sonea manages to live without her love. BEING REVISED
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,837 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 4/15/2010 - Published: 6/23/2007
If Fools were Foolish by raindropz reviews
What if Akkarin had decided to make Regin his novice? AkkXSon Runs slightly alongside the books. Takes place from the Novice, past is just the same as in MG. Read and Review please!
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,449 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 11/20/2007 - Published: 7/24/2007
Perhaps by Tavarilyn reviews
A wellspun tale should have a wellwrapped ending unless the author plans on turning a trilogy into a series. This story is intended to provide closure to those, like myself, who felt Sonea never got to say goodbye properly...
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,765 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 1/22/2008 - Published: 1/6/2008
The Black Magicians' Children by Pussy Winters reviews
Fifteen years after The High Lord, Sonea’s children enter the Guild. Only one thing is certain: the Guild will never be the same again.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,110 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/25/2008 - Published: 2/22/2008
Takan's secret herbs by Theleafylord reviews
After suffering a severe bout of depression, Takan and Akkarin begin to formulate a to make Akkarrin happy again. But neither could predict what follows...
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,059 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/2/2008 - Published: 7/14/2007 - Complete
Akkarins letzter Atemzug Übersetzung! by Sugarinthemorning reviews
Dies ist die Übersetzung des OneShot von donias Akkarin's last breath.Achtung Spoiler!
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - German - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 902 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/28/2006 - Complete
Secrets by Fantasyprone reviews
What if sonea knew more than she let on? What if the high lord was not her first encounter with black magic? Set just after the end of the novice.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,172 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/12/2009 - Published: 10/22/2008
Don't Look Back in Anger by LittleLamperouge reviews
Starts after Dorrien leaves in The Novice. When a prank between Regin and Sonea goes too far, Akkarin, Lorlen, Dorrien and Rothen try to fix the situation - with disasterous consequences. SoneaRegin, Soneax?. Reviews are welcome.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 31,699 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 8/31/2010 - Published: 5/5/2008
Sachakan Guild by Cylinder reviews
When Sonea finally accepts that Akkarin is her guardian, she finds herself feeling the need to protect him. She can't explain why and quite frankly, she doesn't want to know. With danger around every corner it's a wonder how love can spark...
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 30,926 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 3/21/2009 - Published: 11/13/2008 - Complete
A New Life by LorilieDorran reviews
Following the conversation Tayend of Tremmelin and Lord Dannyl have after Tayend saved Dannyl from the Cavern of Ultimate Punishment in Trudi Canavan's 'The Novice', Book Two of the Black Magician Trilogy.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 784 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/7/2006 - Complete
My Version by Allydra reviews
The ending that I wanted for Akkarin and Sonea. Oneshot. Read and REVIEW please.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,365 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/6/2007 - Complete
Desperate Measures by Meesh reviews
This is my version of the infamous alternate ending of The High Lord. Like a majority of the readers, it seems, I also feel that the ending of this series should have been different. Here is my take on how it should have ended. Please enjoy and review!
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,920 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/12/2007 - Complete
Akkarin and His Years in Sachaka by Kasloumor reviews
This is what I craved after finishing the High Lord: Akkarin's full story. I try to be as true to the original plot as possible. Don't own a thing, of course and I am a foreigner so I hope that there are not too many errors. Enjoy and PLEASE review.....
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 41,133 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/4/2008 - Published: 9/8/2006 - Complete
Akkarin PoV by j-mercuryuk reviews
Three chapters based on 3 scenes from the point of View of our favourite High Lord.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,032 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 10/8/2006 - Published: 8/6/2006 - [High Lord Akkarin, Sonea] - Complete
Novices by j-mercuryuk reviews
A seris of one shot stories about Akkarin and Lorlen as novices. Part 5: Akkarin does something that could ruin thier friendship.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,321 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/11/2008 - Published: 1/11/2007 - Administrator Lorlen, High Lord Akkarin - Complete
Ghost of the Past by j-mercuryuk reviews
AU! The day after Sonea and Akkarin share thier first kiss the two realise they are being followed, but that's only the first surprise for Akkarin...
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,535 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 8/28/2008 - Published: 10/21/2006 - High Lord Akkarin, Sonea - Complete