Home Community Movies Lion King The Friendly Five
The Friendly Five
Follow .
Focus: Movies Lion King, Since: 01-22-18
Founder: The candy man 234 - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 129039
This community is for stories that center on/include the Friendly Five witch are: Kula, Chumvi, Tojo, Malka, and Tama. I've yet to see a community that is meant for these fanfictions. If you want your story PM me and I will add it.

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You by Outsiders Obsessor reviews
' "I'll never let them hurt you, Mheetu," Nala promises, making her younger brother smile and his light blue eyes light up in trust.' Ever since Scar ascended the throne, life in the Pride Lands has been difficult and tragic. When Mheetu is born, new light is put into Nala's life. This is the story of Nala and her little brother, Mheetu and how they had each other's backs.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,103 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/15/2015 - Nala, Sarabi, Mheetu, Sarafina - Complete
If I Don't Have You by Xhibit B reviews
AU. Jealous!verse. When their birth Pride was attacked and everyone was killed, Nala and Sarafina travel to a place known to be a paradise. There she meets Simba and company, and inevitably falls in love... but like everything else in life, it comes with a price.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 21 - Words: 64,092 - Reviews: 247 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 9/1/2019 - Published: 8/31/2015 - [Simba, Nala] OC - Complete
The Lion King: Tojo's Journey 2 by savronthepurpledragon reviews
Three months since Simba died and now Kovu and Kiara must take their place as king and queen this is there sons story as he goes through heartbreak,loss,love and denial as he struggles to find his place in the pridelands will history repeat itself or will Tojo be able to keep what happened to his grandfather happening to him or will he have to suffer the same fate this is his story
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,679 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/21/2014 - Published: 12/24/2013 - Kiara, Kovu, Simba, Nala
Five Forever: A Lion King Story by Wordplay42 reviews
The names of the "Friendly Five"—Tojo, Tama, Kula, Malka, and Chumvi—are often forgotten. But their story—their triumphs, their failures, their heartbreak, their love, their fight to keep themselves, and their friendships, alive—will forever live on in the hearts and minds of those who were there to witness it. Friendship is never cheap. Sometimes it's worth paying for.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 31 - Words: 155,719 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 10/30/2015 - Published: 8/21/2015 - Tojo, Kula, Chumvi, Tama - Complete