Home Community TV Shows Game of Thrones The Children of the forest
The Children of the forest
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Game of Thrones, Since: 05-29-16
Founder: aquilu - Stories: 3 - Followers: 1 - id: 124503
All the stories I could find featuring the Children of the forest or Bloodraven after he became the three eyed raven and Could somebody please add Leaf and three eyed raven to the character List? I've tried multiple times.

By Skill Not Force Prologue by David-El reviews
Over 150 years, certain key events happened, all of which eventually led to the return of the White Walkers and the War of Five Kings. From the death of the last dragon to Brynden Rivers becoming the last greenseer, from the birth of Jon Snow to the shocking truth surrounding the Children of the Forest, this prologue to my first crossover has it all.
Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,712 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 20 - Published: 12/6/2013 - [Lyanna S., Rhaegar T.] Eddard S., Barristan S. - Complete
Daughter of the Forest by Meowmeowmerida reviews
What if there were hybrids between the children of the forest and the first men. How would Westeros be? And more importantly how would it fair when the first hybrid in thousands of years goes south of the Wall. NOT Self-Insert! JonOC, AryaGendry, RobbTalisa, CatNed
Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,549 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 6/24/2014 - Published: 6/6/2014 - [Jon S., OC] [Talisa M., Robb S.]