Home Community Cartoons Ruby Gloom The Bright side of the Dark side
The Bright side of the Dark side
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Ruby Gloom, Since: 09-18-11
Founder: StephenDaedalus - Stories: 9 - Followers: 1 - id: 95331
Join Ruby and her friends here in Gloomsville. Improve their amazing world with your fanstories.

End of Innocence by Shadows in the Light reviews
There more to the world then Gloomsville. More to life beyond the borders of their home. This is a fact Ruby's discovered, and now, she'll act on it. But not everyone agrees... A collaborative work with Tall T.
Ruby Gloom - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,913 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/3/2012 - Published: 3/18/2010
Ruby Gloom City of Panic by Sombre Girl reviews
The gang is going to Paris to meet Ruby's fashionable witch cousin,Jealousy.But when Peter accidentally insults someone,the gang will have to take the problem in court!Why won't this computer save it properly?
Ruby Gloom - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,188 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/4/2012 - Published: 11/5/2011 - Complete
All I want for Yam Ween by Sombre Girl reviews
Based on the songs 'All I want for Christmas' and 'The twelve days of Christmas'.
Ruby Gloom - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 456 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/28/2011 - Complete
Contraddictions and Curiosities about Ruby Gloom by StephenDaedalus reviews
All that you need to know about your favourite cartoon is here.
Ruby Gloom - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 467 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/11/2012 - Published: 12/9/2011
Ruby Gloom No time for History by Sombre Girl reviews
The moment you all have been waiting for,it's...breakfast time!NO!It's the story of how they met Peter!
Ruby Gloom - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,542 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/26/2012 - Published: 10/21/2011 - Complete
Ruby Gloom Mighty Mount Miserable by Sombre Girl reviews
I am not good with summaries.Why won't this computer save it properly!
Ruby Gloom - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,706 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/22/2011 - Published: 10/8/2011 - Complete
Scared Roams Freely by StephenDaedalus reviews
Ruby and the others have left for various destinations, and Scaredy have to take care of the house. But soon the little bat will figure out how terrifying is staying all alone in an empty house.
Ruby Gloom - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,612 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/12/2011 - Published: 9/20/2011 - Complete
10 ways to annoy Ruby and her friends by CrazyCutePeanut reviews
One chapter for each character, and I tried to put 10 ways each to annoy them. Hope you like!
Ruby Gloom - Rated: K - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 781 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Complete