Home Community Movies School of Rock The Best of KF
The Best of KF
Follow .
Focus: Movies School of Rock, Since: 05-23-07
Founder: 3294life - Stories: 18 - Followers: 2 - id: 46190
Okay, there are tons of stories about the wonderful relationship of Freddie and Katie, but it's hard to sort through them all. This C2 will lead you straight to some of the best stories in this fandom, all KF of course. Some of them may include other pairs. Message me if you want to be a staff member. Oh, and all these stories are complete. Read away!

Jaded by SarahLou reviews
one-shot songfic i came up while fighting writers block. about what happens after Katie and Freddy have a life altering fight. FK. rr puhleeze!
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,577 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2004 - Complete
Dark Rose by xobadrhymer03 reviews
Katie loved someone but never got the guts to tell him how she felt...But she was too late..Now she is writing him a letter telling him everything...One-shot..R&R..I'm sucking at summary's right now
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,584 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/15/2004 - Complete
Chocolate Wave Zucchini Bread by wyverna reviews
It's Katie's birthday, and Freddy is trying to cook her favorite meal. Note how I said "trying"...R&R Please! Based on something I did once. One-shot FK fic.
School of Rock - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 730 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 13 - Published: 8/24/2004 - Complete
Blackbird by Suicidal Mickey Mouse reviews
A songfic to The Beatles Blackbird. In Freddy's POV.
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 814 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/27/2004 - Complete
Au Contrahair by mistressplant reviews
Freddy and Katie fuss about each other's hair. Fluffy as hell is fiery. A branch off from the Power to the Pout stories. Rating for some suggestiveness
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 984 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/12/2004 - Complete
Broken by mizz loserr reviews
Katie gets a song on her iPod she doesn't remember downloading. ONE SHOT, COMPLETE, KATIEFREDDY!
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,054 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/27/2004 - Complete
Where To Begin by RaiFloyd reviews
Freddy and Katie like each other and they want to ask each other out. Only problem is they don't know where to begin. But with a little wish from a shooting star, and some help from Zack and Summer, can they finally be together? COMPLETE
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,702 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/27/2004 - Published: 5/11/2004 - Complete
Perfect by Xo Miss Riley Xo reviews
Katie is unsatisfied with herself.....read and review! This is a completed fic!
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,878 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/9/2004 - Published: 6/28/2004 - Complete
Downfall by SiennaR79 reviews
FreddyKatie, one-shot. It's more like a scene than a story, but please r & r because it's really different from the other things I've written. PG-13 because there are a lot of drug references. It's not long, just take ten minutes and r & r it...please?
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,648 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/17/2004 - Complete
Dreaming of You by Where'dSexyGo reviews
He's all I dream about-Katie (Complete! I hope you like it!)
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 21,791 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/26/2004 - Published: 3/25/2004 - Complete
You'd Better Get Me to School on Time by Saxaphonebaby reviews
What'll the band do if Freddy collapses the day before a BIG competition? COMPLETED!
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,473 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/15/2004 - Published: 3/2/2004 - Complete
Better This Way by Surreptitious reviews
One-shot. Freddy and Katie meet up when older, and see just how much life can break you down. Short, dark, and deliberate.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,368 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 3/21/2005 - Complete
A Dip in the Morning by fashy101 reviews
“Oh. What do I have to do for you to like me?” Freddy asked, looking at her with a serious face. “I dunno. Kiss me…” FreddyKatie, one-shot. R&R please.:D
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,203 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/24/2005 - Complete
It Changes Everything by bassdrummer reviews
Oneshot. Freddy Katie. When she's sitting alone he comes over to her. Set at the school dance.
School of Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 806 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/25/2005 - Complete
Mixed Emotions by queenanarchist reviews
Will Freddy and Katie finally express how they feel to one another? Read on. FINAL CHAPTER UPLOADED. FreddyKatie.
School of Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 32,321 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/28/2005 - Published: 4/1/2004 - Complete
Glitter rock, Glam and Fabulous by silkyblackboxers reviews
I filled in a missing part in the movie. It's glitter rock, it's glam and it's fabulous. That's exactly how the kiss was. Glitter Rock. Glam. And Fabulous. A FreddyKatie pairing. :p
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,142 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2006 - Complete
In Summer Hathaway's Closet by silkyblackboxers reviews
Freddy and Katie share their first kiss in Summer Hathaway's closet. Read what's going on in Freddy's head. Fluff! Rated for cussing.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 669 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/13/2006 - Complete
Obliged by silkyblackboxers reviews
He held her chin and leaned in as if he was about to kiss her. But he stopped centimeters away from her face.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 630 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/8/2006 - Complete