Home Community Books Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries The Best Complete SVM Stories and One-Shots
The Best Complete SVM Stories and One-Shots
Follow .
Focus: Books Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, Since: 01-22-10
Founder: hearttorn - Stories: 228 - Followers: 98 - id: 78054
I realized one day that my favorites list was getting out of hand. What to do, what to do? I didn't want to delete the completed stories I loved, so I decided to create a community to house the completed SVM stories and one-shots I had collected along the way that were too good to lose track of. A few friends have sent me their selections as well - if you think you have found some great ones I am missing, feel free to send me a PM and I will take a peek! ~hearttorn

Sookehverse: Oh No! Vampire Bill! by Miral reviews
It's like the South Park skit when Kenny dies over and over only when William T. Compton dies, no one's ever sorry. Series of one-shots that can be read in any order.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 18 - Words: 57,766 - Reviews: 495 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 3/11/2012 - Published: 8/9/2010 - Bill - Complete
The Night Bubba Sang to Me by CreativeReading reviews
Bubba sings for Sookie.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 504 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/21/2013 - Bubba, Sookie - Complete
Here Today Dead Tomorrow by RoseMac reviews
Sequel to Home Sweet Dead. What else is the supernatural world going to throw at Eric and Sookie?
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 16 - Words: 49,213 - Reviews: 335 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 11/12/2010 - Published: 8/13/2010 - Sookie, Eric - Complete
Mine by AF101 reviews
Angsty one-shot interpretation of Eric always telling Sookie she is his. AH, with Sookie and Eric being two star-crossed teens.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,221 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/25/2011 - Sookie, Eric - Complete
Her Name by Konfetti reviews
Thoughts from our dark, calm and cool vampire during his capture, torture and rescue in Club Dead. Spoilers for books 1 -3.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,521 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 6/21/2009 - Published: 4/1/2009 - Bill - Complete
Do The Right Thing by BathshebaRocks reviews
Written for the WhenTwoWrongsMakeaRight Challenge. When Luna Garza finds herself in trouble, she can think of only one person to turn to. Sookie returns to Dallas, but events lead to a test of character with unexpected consequences for the shifter.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,703 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/17/2010 - Luna, Cataliades - Complete
D5 by BathshebaRocks reviews
IWTS contest entry: In a run-down bar, in a run-down part of town, a man borrows a quarter to put a record on the juke-box. Selection D-5 is his choice. The song reminds him of his lost love. Will he ever see her again? Post DITF story
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,421 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 18 - Published: 10/20/2010 - Eric, Sookie - Complete
Macarthur Park by BathshebaRocks reviews
A 'Let Them Eat Cake' challenge story, dedicated to the SVM birthday girls. The song lyrics may be strange but they are sadly prophetic for Sookie. Has she really lost the love of her life? As time passes her hopes of a birthday surprise start to fade.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,913 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/22/2010 - Sookie, Eric - Complete
Song Fic: One of these Mornings by Miral reviews
Niall asks Eric to find his great grand-daughter, Sookie. Sookie, trying to silence the voices in her head, has become addicted to heroin. During his search, Eric realizes he's not the only one looking for the girl...and time is running out. AU
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Tragedy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,352 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 1/18/2011 - Published: 1/10/2011 - Eric, Sookie - Complete
Berlin Song by Munquay reviews
My entry for I Write the Songs - Sookie works for record label boss and pain in the arse, Eric Northman. Yet can they help each other through the pain they both hold?
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,961 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/1/2010 - Sookie, Eric - Complete
Dead Man's Shoes by clared reviews
Post Dead in the Family. E/S. Sookie and Eric seem to be in a permanent relationship however an obstacle in the shape of Hunter Savoy creates new challenges. But Victor is still hanging around to make all there lives difficult.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 88 - Words: 116,411 - Reviews: 1028 - Favs: 301 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 4/3/2011 - Published: 7/23/2010 - Sookie, Hunter - Complete
For The One I Love by scribeninja reviews
The things we do for those we love are sometimes hard, but always worth it in the end. Sookie/Eric. Some Sookie/Alcide. All Human. One-shot.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,551 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/15/2010 - Published: 8/10/2010 - Sookie, Eric - Complete
What's the H Stand For? by Nyah reviews
In Sookie's house, it'll cost you a penny each time you take the Lord's name in vain. Weekly One-hot challenge. E/S humor.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,240 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Eric, Sookie
At the Copa, Don't Fall in Love by Missus T reviews
Sookie reminisces about her lost love by visiting the bar they used to work at together. Tells the tale of the song Copacabana with E/S as the stars.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,396 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/14/2010 - Eric, Sookie - Complete
Home Sweet Dead by RoseMac reviews
Set three years after the end of Dead and Gone, Sookie and Eric have been on the run. Now they're returning home.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 24 - Words: 68,159 - Reviews: 444 - Favs: 277 - Follows: 180 - Updated: 6/9/2010 - Published: 3/19/2010 - Sookie, Eric - Complete
Running Up That Hill by greenlemons reviews
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSUS T! Outtake from Over the Hills and Far Away. Missing chapter: Prague.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,602 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/10/2010 - Eric, Sookie - Complete
Alfredo by greenlemons reviews
For Support Stacie winner gallatheya. AU inside my AU. Eric, Sookie and Bill try and figure out who the baby daddy is.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,121 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/26/2010 - Sookie, Eric - Complete
This One's a Happy Story by greenlemons reviews
Death. Heartache. Resolve.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,971 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/26/2010 - Complete
Where I Am by Nyah reviews
Across a table from an FBI shrink sits one Eric Northman. The subject of discussion? A missing barmaid and the circumstances surrounding a certain blood bond. A Support Stacie Auction fic.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,746 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 22 - Published: 3/4/2010 - Eric, Sookie - Complete
Sookehverse: Niall and Bill's Excellent Adventure by Miral reviews
Which vampire was Niall Brigant talking about at the end of "Dead and Gone"? Eric? Bill? For the first time ever, Niall opens up about the time spent searching for Sookie with Bill. Eric makes an appearance via cell.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,456 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/8/2009 - Bill, Niall - Complete
Through the Fairy Door by layne2 reviews
Sookie's new roomie; Claudine is promoted; barmaid/fairy princess visits fairy land; talking rats assist in jail break; Slim-fast; Eric carries a big sword; Preston Pardloe sniffs around; Niall blows the fairy door. All this, plus a pepperoni pizza.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 26,078 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 2/26/2010 - Published: 2/12/2010 - Sookie, Eric - Complete
Grave's Heart by hdgcat reviews
Sookie wakes from a nightmare and seeks comfort/takes place aprx 1 week after the events in DAG
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,951 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/20/2009 - Bill, Eric - Complete
I Have Gone Out by Nyah reviews
Would you rather eat from the tree of knowledge or remain a child in the garden forever? Eric/Sookie. End, part the first.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 96,579 - Reviews: 721 - Favs: 411 - Follows: 413 - Updated: 1/31/2010 - Published: 5/29/2009 - Eric, Sookie - Complete
Glass Houses by Terri Botta reviews
a very short 'What If' story set after D&G
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,385 - Reviews: 250 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 10/9/2009 - Published: 6/17/2009 - Eric, Sookie
Waiting to be Dead and Gone by Konfetti reviews
The gang gathers at Fangtasia to await their future. Short n Silly. In response to Weekly Challenge #11
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,813 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/4/2009 - Bill, Eric - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »