Home Community Games Resident Evil The Another Order Archive
The Another Order Archive
Follow .
Focus: Games Resident Evil, Since: 07-30-09
Founder: elsofh49fjn - Stories: 4 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 1 - id: 72730
A collection of Leon Kennedy and Ada Wong fan-fictions written especially for 'The Another Order', our forum dedicated to this unbeatable couple. Our archive also includes stories written for our forum's fan-fiction competitions.

A Cogliere Il Giorno by Ark Navy reviews
-AnotherOrder Challenge- Ada had thought it was absolute, but Leon's words echoed, "Fate is just a word people toss around as an excuse for their inability to escape their own problems." No More. She refused to yield to her fate; she would seize the day.
Resident Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,749 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/1/2009 - Ada W., Leon S. K. - Complete
Running in fear by Bloodlover reviews
A retelling of Leons and Adas escape during the LeonB scenario. This is my entry for the Another Order fanfic competition 2009, Darkside category.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,290 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/31/2009 - Leon S. K., Ada W. - Complete
Resident Evil 2 Ending, Darkside Version by Andrew Fisher15 reviews
My entry into the Leon/Ada fanfiction contest on the forum 'Another Order', Darkside category. Basically, a rewritten version of the ending of Resident Evil 2 the way I think The Darkside Chronicles might rewrite it.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,487 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/14/2009 - Published: 7/13/2009 - Leon S. K., Ada W.
Not To Keep by Crimson-Butterfly89 reviews
Another Order fanfic competition 2009. This is my entry for the challenge category. Leon x Ada, set one month after the destruction of Raccoon City. Leon and Ada must both say goodbye to the past and start a new beginning, but can they let go of the past?
Resident Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,387 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/15/2009 - Ada W., Leon S. K. - Complete