Home Community TV Shows Teen Wolf Teen Wolf's Best OCs
Teen Wolf's Best OCs
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Teen Wolf, Since: 12-05-12
Founder: krenee321 - Stories: 15 - Followers: 24 - Staff: 1 - id: 104495
I love fics with OCs, I don't know I always have. Maybe cuz I like seeing a part of the story from a different person's POV. So here are some really good fics that have a main OC in them. :)

The Wild Side by BrittWitt16 reviews
Sadie Bennet entered Beacon Hills High School destined to be popular. But she's more determined, stubborn and intelligent than people give her credit for. She starts to notice strange things happening at her new school, and ends up getting sucked into a dangerous adventure with two misfits she was never supposed to be friends with. StilesOC I don't own Teen Wolf. Sequel in progress
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 306,471 - Reviews: 882 - Favs: 1,476 - Follows: 821 - Updated: 11/24/2013 - Published: 6/7/2013 - [Stiles S., OC] Lydia M. - Complete
The Judgement of Actaeon by mellowenglishgal reviews
Beholding Artemis while she bathed, Actaeon the Hunter was punished, transfigured into a stag, suddenly becoming that which he had hunted. Artemis' judgement of Actaeon resonated through Olive's life as she observed the Argent family's genocide of often innocent werewolves, reporting to her superiors while attending her sophomore year and her evolving feelings for Isaac Lahey.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 83,084 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 233 - Follows: 250 - Updated: 6/24/2013 - Published: 8/21/2012 - Isaac L.
Battle With Reality by WhatTheCensoredXD reviews
Sequel to "Pushing Through". The alpha pack threatens Beacon Hills as battle lines are drawn. Blood will cover every corner and death will be played. For Lucy and Isaac, both will have to endure all of that and much more as their relationship is put to the test. Living in a life of fantasy is easy, but facing the harshness of reality is one everyone chooses to ignore.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 31 - Words: 117,988 - Reviews: 482 - Favs: 286 - Follows: 260 - Updated: 1/29/2014 - Published: 6/4/2013 - [Isaac L., OC] Scott M. - Complete
Whatever It Takes by Miss E Charlotte reviews
Cassidy Miles has been best friends with Scott and Stiles for years. She thought they told each other everything, until Scott was bit, now the two boys are keeping her in the dark and pushing her away, right into Isaac's arms. Things get even more complicated when her sister, Parker, returns to town • Season One • Stiles x OC x Isaac • Derek x OC • Hiatus
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 42 - Words: 195,153 - Reviews: 770 - Favs: 635 - Follows: 755 - Updated: 12/9/2014 - Published: 8/13/2012 - [Isaac L., Stiles S., OC] Derek H.
Hunted by PsychoBarbie reviews
Catalina Danvers was as blissfully ignorant as the next student in Beacon Hills. But when her knowledge and skills are needed, she has to decide whether to step into a whole new world and let them know she has more to offer than they could even imagine. Follows the fb game, season 2.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 51 - Words: 160,407 - Reviews: 353 - Favs: 383 - Follows: 296 - Updated: 6/6/2013 - Published: 7/4/2012 - Scott M., Isaac L., Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete
The Chosen by ElenaxoxoSilber reviews
Katherine's life gets thrown into a whirlwind after she figures out that her best friends a werewolf. She's pulled into a world that no one believed to ever exist. Add the mysterious Derek Hale to the mix, and feelings begin to get in the way with the supernatural. But what happens when a certain alpha named Peter sets his eye on her and she's marked to be next? (ONTO SEASON 3)
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 68 - Words: 296,316 - Reviews: 799 - Favs: 776 - Follows: 859 - Updated: 3/5/2015 - Published: 7/1/2012 - Derek H., OC, Isaac L., Stiles S.
Not a Good Year to be an Omega by Expressionista reviews
Conner thought that being abandoned by her pack to be a human Omega at sixteen was taboo enough. She had no idea wrong she'd be proven only a year later, when an Alpha, a beta, and a hunter get added to the mix. Derek/OC
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 22 - Words: 143,243 - Reviews: 250 - Favs: 340 - Follows: 425 - Updated: 4/20/2015 - Published: 6/15/2012 - Derek H.
Fixing A Broken Smile by TeamBlaus4EVER reviews
No one noticed that her laugh was forced, only being used to cover up her cries of pain. Her smile never once reached her eyes, but no one noticed that either. No one noticed, but he did.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 87,147 - Reviews: 350 - Favs: 403 - Follows: 391 - Updated: 10/8/2012 - Published: 8/28/2012 - Isaac L.
Pushing Through by WhatTheCensoredXD reviews
"I like flawed characters because somewhere in them I see more of the truth." -Nicolas Cage; Isaac/OC
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 44 - Words: 100,066 - Reviews: 399 - Favs: 532 - Follows: 323 - Updated: 6/28/2013 - Published: 6/7/2012 - [Isaac L., OC] - Complete
Everything She Needs by xXwritteninthestarsXx reviews
"What are you smiling at?" I asked Stiles as I noticed him staring at me. "Oh, nothing really. Just how cute you are." He said, blushing as he looked down at me. "Well, you're not too bad yourself, Stilinski." I whispered, right before his lips met mine. Skyler McCall is Scott's twin sister. That used to be all Stiles seen her as: his best friends sister. Until now. Stiles/OC.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 30 - Words: 116,195 - Reviews: 273 - Favs: 413 - Follows: 468 - Updated: 9/2/2013 - Published: 6/28/2012 - Stiles S., Scott M.
Dances With Werewolves by TeamBlaus4EVER reviews
Every girl has three guys in her life. The one she loves, the one she hates, and the one she can't live without. And in the end, they're all the same guy. Going into her junior year, Laci McCall's going to have to choose who that is; Isaac, or Derek? With the pack of alphas in town, she may not get the chance to choose. Starts at Season 1.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 124 - Words: 400,021 - Reviews: 1802 - Favs: 711 - Follows: 642 - Updated: 8/11/2015 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Derek H., Isaac L., OC - Complete