Home Community TV Shows Lazytown Stephaine and Sportacus
Stephaine and Sportacus
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Lazytown, Since: 08-30-05
Founder: KJWilliston - Stories: 9 - Followers: 3 - id: 21140
Just our fav above average hero and pink haired cheerleader!

Nine Year Wait by Trynia Merin reviews
SportaSteph WAFF. When Stephanie comes to Lazytown for a high school graduation celebration, Sportacus drops in to give her a gift. But what else might happen? Practice at writing this pairing!
Lazytown - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,965 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/25/2007 - Published: 4/20/2007 - [Sportacus, Stephanie]
Change is Good, Right? by 18lzytwner reviews
Stephanie returns to LazyTown once again, but this time things are a lot different. Sportacus seems to be down in the dumps. Can Stephanie get him to spill his feelings or will he push her away? third Sportacus,Stephanie Completed 8,27,05
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 13,758 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/27/2005 - Published: 8/21/2005 - Complete
Let me Save You by Sportafan reviews
Stephanie has grown into an independent young woman. After being rescued once more by Sportacus, demands him to stop saving her. However, she soon finds out how much she really does need him… Oneshot, SportacusStephanie
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,760 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/12/2005 - Complete
The Sleeping Sportacus by Razoxanne reviews
It's ten years later and things are hotting up in Lazytown. Sportacus is desperately trying to hide his feelings for Stephanie while she just wants him to come clean. Of course, things are never that easy with Robbie Rotten lurking about.
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 9,428 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 3/24/2007 - Published: 3/17/2007 - Complete
Can't Deny It by 18lzytwner reviews
The feelings are there and she can't deny it anymore. But will Stephanie be able to tell him before something bad happens? 4th LT story in new series Sport,Steph
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 10,512 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/5/2007 - Published: 2/11/2007 - Complete
This Real Life by PT Malvik reviews
Ten years after her life in Lazytown, Stephanie thought that college was the only adventure left. But after an Rotten experiment gone bad, she finds out how wrong she could be.
Lazytown - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,755 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/7/2007 - Published: 4/6/2007
The Beat of My Heart by TVJunkie1013 reviews
SportaSteph. It's Stephanie's 18th birthday and she's made some plans ... I said it was rated Mature in the actual story, but it's really kind of more towards the Teen side.
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,685 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/11/2007 - Sportacus, Stephanie - Complete
Trust Me by like m old reviews
Mayor Meanswell and Miss Busybody are attending a mayoral conference over the weekend. Who will keep an eye out for Stephanie? Need the question be asked? Completed!
Lazytown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 23,715 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 7/1/2005 - Published: 6/4/2005 - Complete
TO DANCE IN THE RAIN by Dreaming of Sportacus reviews
I saw these words while reading the Farmers Almanac today and I thought to myself what a wonderful title for a story. The titles tells about the story. This was suppose to be just a short story but somehow the words just kept flowing. Enjoy!
Lazytown - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,317 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/2/2005