Home Community Books Mortal Instruments Simon x Random MI Character ONESHOTS!
Simon x Random MI Character ONESHOTS!
Follow .
Focus: Books Mortal Instruments, Since: 04-09-11
Founder: I Suffer From Hubris - Stories: 7 - Followers: 1 - id: 91341
Everyone loves Simon, right? What about Simon in M-rated fanfictions with random characters from the series we all love just as much as we love Simon Lewis? NOT CANON! THOSE WHO CANNOT HANDLE SLASH FICS/M-RATED THINGS STAY AWAY! Enjoy!

Lakeside Liaison by I Suffer From Hubris reviews
Simon realized that he had a problem. Perhaps he had even known it all along. He... liked Jace. A lot. The boy vampire was about to take another step when he heard someone cry out, "Um, you do know that you're about to walk into Lake Lyn, right?" "Aline?" T because Aline and Simon "bond" out of loneliness- insinuations!- and one-sided Jimon- obviously.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,595 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/4/2011 - Simon L., Aline P. - Complete
Pigeons Need Love, Too by I Suffer From Hubris reviews
Simon was feeling neglected and lonely. He flopped down on an occupied park bench, but didn't bother to look closely at the other occupant. From his cursory, sidelong glance, he knew it was a small old woman. "Do you consider yourself a pigeon? 'Cause I think you need some lovin' too, served to you from a hot plate of Simon." T for insinuations about Simon and Imogen.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,147 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/6/2010 - Simon L., Imogen H. - Complete