Home Community Anime/Manga Law of Ueki Save me from Fading [Ueki x Ai]
Save me from Fading [Ueki x Ai]
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Law of Ueki, Since: 08-13-07
Founder: yonjuunana - Stories: 11 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 17 - id: 49471
Ueki Kosuke x Mori Ai stories archive.

I Lost My Fear of Falling by KaLeRei reviews
I knew you would always be there to save me. That's why I do my best to protect you too. But I think, I got myself into a mess even you couldn't save me from. I fell... for you. Ueki-Mori. COMPLETE!
Law of Ueki - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 37,588 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/23/2009 - Published: 4/28/2008 - Kosuke U., Ai M. - Complete
i want to be with you by RiNkO s3nPai reviews
hi!this is a story for uekiXmori fans! ueki and mori are already together but there's a problem ueki is going to be engaged to someone and mori is also going to be engaged!oh no! this is a request from a friend in friendster!uekiXmori
Law of Ueki - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,935 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/1/2007 - Published: 11/26/2007
Ai's New Boyfriend? by Snow White Griffin reviews
Ai told Ueki that she has a new boyfriend. What will he do? Will he break them up or will he just let them be together? Read on... UekixAi
Law of Ueki - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,655 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/29/2008 - Published: 11/8/2007 - Kosuke U., Ai M. - Complete
Mori's sick day by Ravelt reviews
Mori has a fever and Ueki concerned about her condition. UekixMori fanfic
Law of Ueki - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,666 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/3/2007 - Ai M., Kosuke U. - Complete
Book magic! by bloodysword99 reviews
after the battle...every thing was normal...Ai bought a book...so did Rinko..It seems like every thing in the book is happening to her...IT A ROMANCE BOOK! [Ai and Ueki] [SanoX Rinko coming in the other chapters. P.G. 13! not for the young...
Law of Ueki - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,921 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 9/27/2012 - Published: 8/28/2007
Blockhead Piercing by geegeevee reviews
New life, few surprises...watch Ueki as he face his new predicament!
Law of Ueki - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,179 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/20/2007 - Kosuke U., Ai M.
Home by Milia reviews
He promised her that he'll come back as Mori continues to wait for him. Spoilers for Ueki Plus, UekiAi. One Shot. AU.
Law of Ueki - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,290 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/25/2007 - Kosuke U., Ai M. - Complete
The Tree Under The Rain by umi amano reviews
[Law of Ueki]Ueki and Ai decided to stay at Ueki's house to let the rain pass.Ueki was then forced to do something that showed his...shy side[UekiXAi]
Law of Ueki - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,232 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/1/2007 - Kosuke U., Ai M. - Complete
Cheat by Kaiyako Kagami reviews
Ai's boyfriend cheats on her and she tells Ueki about it... oneshot UekiXAi
Law of Ueki - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 448 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/10/2007 - Ai M., Kosuke U. - Complete
This Is My Now by Kaiyako Kagami reviews
When Ai's old boyfriend comes back and asks for her forgiveness what will Ueki do? What will happen between the two of them? And What will be left in the end? UekiAi One shot...hope you enjoy plz R&R.
Law of Ueki - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 803 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/7/2007 - Ai M., Kosuke U. - Complete
Just Friends by k4gh reviews
Mori's confused. Ueki's in denial. What happens when you add an obssessed fan and his jealous fan girls? Future UxM.
Law of Ueki - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,576 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 29 - Published: 7/24/2007 - Kosuke U., Ai M.