Home Community Cartoons Star Vs. The Forces of Evil SVTFOE sht Posts
SVTFOE sht Posts
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Since: 05-19-19
Founder: vK 3 1 RON - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 131317
The worst of the worst - the absolute mad lads that decide to type this c**p up, all contained within one place for your enjoyment. I'll be trying by best to find them, if you've found one I've missed, please let me know!

Ster VS Da 4Says of Evle by WTFamidoingwithmyexistence reviews
Not gonna lie, this story will make you want to gouge your eyes out from how bad it is. But if for some reason you're still interested let me explain quickly. This story is every episode of Star VS rewritten and """"improved"""" by me. Has some swear words, violence, and sexual jokes, don't click if you're easily offended. This dumpsterfire is dead, sorry to disappoint.
Star Vs. The Forces of Evil - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 17 - Words: 27,302 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/3/2019 - Published: 5/10/2018 - Star B., Marco D., Mr. Diaz, Mrs. Diaz
Star VS The Consequences of Teenage Pregnancy by AwesomeZoosnuck26 reviews
STAR BUTTERFLY and MARCO DIAZ have just cleaved their universes together, causing mass genocide and destruction due to TWO FUCKING WORLDS COLLIDING. As usual they completely disregard all human life around them to focus on their romantic troubles. But then.. a SCANDAL! STAR is pregnant with GLOSSARYKS child, Uranus, and MARCO and TOM go on an adventure of gay romance. Janna is ape.
Star Vs. The Forces of Evil - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,180 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/19/2019 - Star B., Marco D., River, Tom - Complete