Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia Rose and Beserker LloydxSheena
Rose and Beserker LloydxSheena
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 05-01-05
Founder: Fenris Amon - Stories: 111 - Followers: 21 - Staff: 1 - id: 14948
A collection of Stories about the mysterious yet kind Sheena Fujibayashi of Mizuho and the gentle idealism of Lloyd Irving. Angst, humor, romance, tragedy. Only Lloyd x Sheena.

A Night at Dirk's by Pyro45 reviews
Lloyd and Sheena just finished cleaning the world of all the exspheres, and they spend the night at Dirk's house... alone. Fluffoneshot
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 843 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/26/2007 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
A Cold Valentine's Day by Shdwj reviews
Lloyd goes to a Valentine's Day party, and they all have a good time. But things start to go wrong between him and Sheena... Sheloyd As you may already know, and early Valentine's Day story.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,199 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/3/2007 - Published: 1/31/2007 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Indecent Proposal by Jack Of Some Trades reviews
When broke, hungry, and faced with a storm on the horizon and no way to get where you need to be, even the worst ideas begin to make sense. Even the ones that lead to your travelling partner knowing exactly how far down your body your blush goes.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,073 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/25/2007 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Swordsman of Mizuho by Taitachi reviews
This is what may have happened if Kratos, Anna and Lloyd had been attacked in Gagorrachia forest instead of Iselia forest. Behold Lloyd Fujibayashi, the Swordsman of Mizuho! reviews and input are most wanted
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,787 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 11/8/2007 - Published: 2/11/2007 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Stupid Little Tree by melancholic-medicine reviews
Maybe the part of the tree that had been responsible for the destruction of Palmacosta was still out there... and what if it wanted some revenge? LloydxSheena
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 31,793 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/22/2009 - Published: 4/7/2007 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
She loved him by Golden sun power reviews
Sheena loves him but he loves Collete, let´s see what happens. Shelloyd
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,218 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 5/21/2007 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
Eternal Battle by PrismBlade reviews
2 years after the regeneration, a simple reunion and a party. A new danger upcomming in the world. The heroes come together and prepare for a battle. A long epic story about the symphonian heroes
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,604 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/5/2007 - Published: 6/19/2007 - Sheena F., Lloyd I.
New Order by Soundspeed reviews
A disturbance in Meltokio, an ancient secret, and a deadly new power capable of accomplishing unimaginable feats...with disastrous consequences. For a certain swordsman and summoner, it seems that sometimes peace doesn't come so easily. DISCONTINUED.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,164 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/19/2007 - Published: 3/10/2007 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Let It Go by Symphony.In.The.Abyss reviews
on their new adventure, Sheena and LLoyd get closer...But Lloyd starts having nightmares of the return of a certain person...what will happen? Shelloyd
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,684 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/4/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Apprehension by Spiritua Masquerade reviews
The journey is over, the world is saved, and Iselia is wrapped up in a contageous jubilance. But one Summoner isn't quite as happy, and it's up to a certain Swordsman to figure out why. [Shelloyd][MERRY CHRISTMAS MORGAN AKA INSANEIAC THE MANIAC!]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,090 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/23/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
A Run in with an Assassin by TrueGamer reviews
OneShot. My version of what might of happened at Ossa Trail. Not overly sure if I like it
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,189 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/19/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
Love at first Windowsight by Linktriforce007 reviews
Based off a song, a Shelloyd fanfic, short but sweet. Lloyd meets Sheena before Ossa Trail in Triet.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 117 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/30/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
Together For Eternity by Symphony.In.The.Abyss reviews
series of Lloyd x Sheena oneshots! is complete because each chapter IS a complete story
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,466 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/13/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Stars by I lOvE kRaToS reviews
Based on the Switchfoot song Stars...just a little oneshot MAYBE...while working on the other stories...XD Anyways...it's a Shelloyd. Another pairing implied...?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 787 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/28/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I.
To Save the one you Love by TrueGamer reviews
Sheloyd. Sheena goes missing after firing the Mana Cannon. Can Lloyd find and save her?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 41,858 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 9/2/2011 - Published: 8/26/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I.
The Sinner's Soul by Ark Navy reviews
[PreSF] Lloyd talks with the person he most trusts before the upcoming battle and asks of them a favor—a favor that could throw off the delicate balance of what it means to win and lose.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,241 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/31/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Disease Hits Sylvarant by Your Little Kitten reviews
The story years after the two worlds joined back together, but is paradise quite what it's knocked up to be?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,815 - Reviews: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/21/2006 - Published: 6/1/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I.
Love Letters to Sheena by koinekid reviews
A loose storyline connects letters to Sheena written by male members of the ToS cast. Ch. 2: Zelos's Letter to Sheena.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,957 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/10/2007 - Published: 10/12/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I.
Around a Bonfire by VespaRiderXephon-01 reviews
Fluffy LloydxSheena oneshot. In the aftermath of a battle for exspheres, Lloyd is left wounded, with only Sheena to care for him. What will become of one night around a bonfire?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,334 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/7/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Why we're on this journey by TrueGamer reviews
A oneshot where the group are trying to return to Sylverant, but Lloyd saves Sheena, not Zelos. Sheloyd
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,597 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/9/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
Goodnight Sweetheart by Linktriforce007 reviews
This is a story of Sheena and Lloyd in which Lloyd falls for Sheena, and Zelos interrupts. I do not own the rights to ToS in any way, shape, or form. I do own the GCN game ToS, but that's only a right as an owner.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,810 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/29/2006 - Published: 8/4/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Starry Heaven and a promise by Berserk1 reviews
A relationship buds but can it be kept a secret? Sheloyd oneshot, first timer on those. Let me know how you liked it. Rated T for ... cuz of non kids stuff.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,718 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
A New Journey by CounterMotion reviews
Originally known as A New World, but rewritten. Mithos is finally defeated, and the group splits up. Lloyd and Sheena go out on a journey to destroy all the exspheres, but it won't be as easy as they hope it to be. SheenaXLloyd More pairings inside.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,635 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/6/2006 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
The Life of a Renegade by Lynsandria reviews
Instead of Dirk finding him, Yuan took Lloyd in and raised him as a renegade. Lloyd was raised to believe Kratos killed his parents. With a reflected world and alternative outcomes, he tries to find himself with as few deaths as possible. Sheloyd
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 19 - Words: 55,200 - Reviews: 313 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 8/17/2008 - Published: 7/19/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
I'm the Chosen? by Luigi the Sith reviews
In the Triet Desert, a discovery is made that will change history. Eventual Sheloyd, eventual Gesea, eventual onesided Sheelos.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 605 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/22/2006 - Published: 7/4/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
105 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »