Home Community TV Shows All My Children Reese and Bianca haven
Reese and Bianca haven
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows All My Children, Since: 02-01-09
Founder: awakenstate09 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 66694
This is a community for those writers who want to write the Bianca and Reese coupling there way. Come one, come all....

I Love You, Goodbye by Jafar's True Love reviews
Maggie comes back and explains to Bianca that she'll never be the one Bianca needs, and understands that Bianca is now in a committed relationship. Inspired by the song "I Love You, Goodbye" by Celine Dion, but not a songfic. First AMC fic.
All My Children - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 456 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 11/29/2008 - Complete
Absence by cldragon0E reviews
Since Tamara Braun is coming to All My Children as Bianca's girlfriend, I wanted to take a stab at a Reese/Bianca fic which will explain Reese's background and Bianca's return in my view, This is a x-over with General Hospital and I'm a Bamhater
Crossover - General Hospital & All My Children - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 2,426 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/9/2008 - Published: 9/24/2008 - Jason M.
Protecting Her by AlisonandEmilyLOVE
What if Bianca saved Reese instead of Zach on 1/19/09.
All My Children - Rated: K - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,182 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/31/2009 - Complete
A Twist by ShakesDarkLady reviews
a twist to the end of 1/29, Reese/Bianca
All My Children - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 619 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/30/2009 - Complete
Comforting Her by AlisonandEmilyLOVE reviews
Alternate scene from the ending of 11/14/08 with Reese and Zach, instead its with Bianca and Reese.
All My Children - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 713 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Complete