Home Community Games Final Fantasy VII Red Leather and Black Wings
Red Leather and Black Wings
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy VII, Since: 08-30-18
Founder: chaosmoon75 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 130209
This is a community dedicated to the fiery Crimson Commander. Genesis Rhapsodos doesn't always seem to get enough love, but these stories do just that. Although this will focus mostly on completed works, there are some that aren't finished yet, that are amazing enough to make the cut. If you feel you have some that could be added to this list, please PM me. One note, this archive will not be yaoi focused. There are some great ones out there, but they are a lot easier to find, so we will focus mostly on othe

Across the Divide and Through Valhalla by chaosmoon75 reviews
Sherry was on a camping trip with one of her friends when the universe decided to go haywire. She finds herself with several new worries and not a whole lot of information on how she is supposed to handle it all. Her focus will be on trying to figure out how it happened, so she can make it unhappen, but life never really likes to cooperate. Also includes Cloud, Caius and Noel.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 43 - Words: 161,299 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 1/7 - Published: 11/28/2018 - [Genesis R., OC] Sephiroth, Zack F. - Complete
Vagaries of Fate by chaosmoon75 reviews
Sequel to Life Finds a Way. Clarissa and the 3 Firsts didn't have much of a chance to relax after Jenova was mostly destroyed. There are still many things to be addressed and Fate can have a funny way of bringing up the unexpected. Our redeemed Heroes will need to navigate through the mess that was the old Shinra to build a new world, all while trying to deal with new enemies.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 55,924 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 2/29 - Published: 10/14/2018 - [Genesis R., OC] Sephiroth, Angeal H.
Everyday Instances by TornAngelWings reviews
Everything from Genesis' opinion on sunsets to what he holds in his pockets. 90 prompts all about Commander Rhapsodos. Non-yaoi. Rated T just in case.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,827 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/23/2009 - Published: 11/22/2009 - Genesis R. - Complete
Luminary by Arella1 reviews
Before the Nibelheim Incident, Tifa was a guide. What if Zack and Sephiroth weren't the first SOLDIERs she met? One small change could have far reaching consequences.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,125 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 24 - Published: 7/25/2012 - [Tifa L., Genesis R.] - Complete
The Reason by Lady Audentium reviews
I guess if I ever thought that college was hard, I was clearly mistaken. Dealing with a 1st Class SOLDIER on top of college and a certain ex-boyfriend that won't leave me alone is MUCH harder. Oh and did I forget to mention that it's Genesis Rhapsodos we're talking about here? That just makes everything much worse. But perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye. GenesisXOC AU
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 67,656 - Reviews: 232 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 9/3/2012 - Published: 9/25/2010 - Genesis R., Minerva - Complete