Home Community Movies Lemonade Mouth Rayella
Rayella
Follow .
Focus: Movies Lemonade Mouth, Since: 12-17-11
Founder: Perferct Mistake - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 97091
RAY+stELLA= Rayella. Sure, even though you constantly insult , spit lemonade on, and harrass eachother you can always add a little romance for a LITTLE fun, right?

Mine alone by Ella Inspired reviews
Everyone knows about Ray's possessive issues, but who knew Stella had it too? Sequel to Mine.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,913 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 26 - Published: 11/28/2011 - Ray B., Stella Y. - Complete
A matter of admitting it by Ella Inspired reviews
Ray isn't in denial about his enemy, because he really does hate her. Sort of. Rayella
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,888 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/26/2011 - [Stella Y., Ray B.] - Complete
A little problem with the 'L' word by Ella Inspired reviews
Stella proclaims her love for a bug. Ray isn't happy.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,496 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/12/2011 - [Ray B., Stella Y.] - Complete
Detention Connection by Ella Inspired reviews
Lemonade Mouth started with the meeting of five strangers in detention.But what happens when you stick two so-called 'enemies' into detention? Will there be a similar connection,or will this just mean more trouble for Mesa High? Rayella. Rated for kissing
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,450 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 3/30/2012 - Published: 7/20/2011 - Ray B., Stella Y. - Complete
TLC by Ella Inspired reviews
Stella needs cash. Mrs. Beech needs a babysitter. So the solution was simple. Of course what Mrs. Beech failed to mention was that the 'baby that needed sitting' was 16-year old Ray Beech. Oh this is going to be fun. Rayella. Complete. Rewrite coming soon.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,055 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 7/16/2011 - Published: 7/5/2011 - [Stella Y., Ray B.] - Complete
Mine by Ella Inspired reviews
Ray Beech was a territorial kind of guy and what was his,was his alone including Stella Yamada;even if she didn't know it yet. Rayella
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,858 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 28 - Published: 6/23/2011 - Ray B., Stella Y. - Complete
Fireworks by Ella Inspired reviews
There was something about her eyes that he liked. The way they lit up when she fought and the way they twinkled when she smiled. Ray would do anything to keep seeing the fireworks. Rayella
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,944 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 17 - Published: 6/22/2011 - [Stella Y., Ray B.] - Complete
A Good Secret by AutumnMalarkey reviews
She hated lying to them, sneaking around like it were some massive sin, but she hated the look that crossed his face every time she was hurtful towards him. Stella/Ray one-shot drabble.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 367 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/4/2011 - Stella Y., Ray B. - Complete
It's All An Act by JustAmazing reviews
Stella wants to get Mo off her back about finding a boyfriend. What she needs is a fake boyfriend. "Listen Beech. If you're doing this, you're doing it my way. I need to get Mo off my back and you're here to help me do it. Got it?"
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,245 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 1/15/2013 - Published: 11/27/2011 - Stella Y., Ray B.