Home Community Books Holes Queens Of Cliché
Queens Of Cliché
Follow .
Focus: Books Holes, Since: 09-03-05
Founder: D-Tent'sGirl101 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 3 - id: 21356
Sure the plots are over done and completly Cliche, but oh well. This C2 is all for MarySues and all thoes stories that everyone says are Cliché, well I have come up with the best Girl goes to green lake stories let me know if you want in!All staff welcome!

Life's Secrets by Jewels-Rem reviews
Rachel's had a hard life, but now her life has gotten worse. She has to face the awful truth, live with the pain of her family's death, and have a life full of secrets and guilt at Camp Green Lake. Who will cure her of it and who will care for her enough?
Holes - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 35,209 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/10/2004 - Published: 12/29/2003
Nursing Camp by Cramp-Gleem-Lack reviews
Rowe came to Camp Green Lake to nurse, and now she has to deal with taking care of camp -and- D-Tent
Holes - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,847 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/13/2003 - Published: 10/26/2003
Girls and Guys by xxTwitchyxxCharmxx reviews
Holes: FINISHED Well Brianna and her gang get sent to CGL for somthing they didn't do. Will Brianna learn stuff about herself, she didn't want to know? Will one boy change her life forever? Will her past finally destroy her? RR NO FLAMES PLZ!
Holes - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 27,400 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/29/2003 - Published: 6/2/2003
Kandy by D-Tent'sGirl101 reviews
Another girl goes to C.G.L and falls in love please try not to hate me for doing this again!But i think you will like this one. Revised! Only small changes, there were no changes in the story line just grammar and that kind of thing.1 in the Kandy series
Holes - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 11,250 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/5/2005 - Published: 3/30/2005