Home Community Games Plants vs. Zombies Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Follow .
Focus: Games Plants vs. Zombies, Since: 04-18-15
Founder: spookyscaryskellyton - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 119662
Any stories that take place in the Garden Warfare universe, pre-game, or about GW2.

PVZGW: The Thoughts Of a Flower by ZePeaWithZeGoggles reviews
Has anyone wondered what the loveable cast of plants vs zombies are thinking? Well fear not! This story is told through a Sunflower's prospective! / set in the PVZGW universe/ one shot fic/ DISCLAIMER: I do not own Plants vs Zombies, I only own the plot of the story!
Plants vs. Zombies - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 936 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/6/2015 - Complete
Sunflower's Senpai by H-H-H-HavenChild
Mystical has a crush and she has ways of dealing with it..they seem normal enough. Just a silly short that I thought of also, there are OCs in here.
Plants vs. Zombies - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 301 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/27/2015 - Complete
Sprout to Saviour by Dorylus reviews
Four intrepid plants are tasked with holding down Zomboss' operation long enough for the plants to grow an army and defend suburbia.
Plants vs. Zombies - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,093 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/25/2019 - Published: 8/2/2014 - Peashooter, Sunflower, Chomper, Cactus - Complete