Home Community Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Pairings Nobody Likes!
Pairings Nobody Likes!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Since: 02-05-13
Founder: Melan Anime - Stories: 34 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 105799
Hey to everybody! This community is strongly connecting with the "Pairings Nobody Likes" Forum. Here is all the stories based on the Forum's shippings list. So, prepare yourself to read the unusual!

Jewels of Love: Howlite and Pearl – Love is written with our names by Melan Anime reviews
One-Shot. How many different ways we have to write love? To say, show and express this deep feeling? SuperModelShipping. Requested!Fic from Marlene101writes. RxR please!
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 706 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/9/2013 - Misty L. - Complete
Jewels of Love:Beryl and Red Agate-I Do Care by Marlene101writes reviews
Jean has been feeling left out for some reason and doesn't understand why he feels like that but that would soon change when he meets a stranger that will enter his life. However, Jean is not a type a guy that let's people in life that easily but that doesn't stop the stranger's desire and passion. {Knowledgeshipping/ Harald x Jean}*Warnings in the story*
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,516 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 6/29/2013 - Harald
Without You by Marlene101writes reviews
Aporia has lost all hope after dueling one of his dear friend and now the darkness is consuming him with despair and other feelings of negativity. Will he be set free or remain there for all eternity? (This is a gift!fic FROM melan anime, to me) {Strengthshipping/Andore x Aporia x Dragan x Jack} *Warnings in the the story so please read it*
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,116 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 6/15/2013 - Jack A., Dragan, Aporia - Complete
Simplicity by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
Not very long at all. WatchDogShipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 198 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/19/2013 - T. Ushio, Mikage S.
44 Waltz by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
So now let us dance until dawn until we sleep exhausted, even if I can't be seen by you. Smiling insincere for want of love, sleepless yet wanting to dream. No there's nothing sad about it. Right, isn't it right? A simple and depressing sotry of what happens when you give me ten minutes to writeat two in the morning with a half dead computer. TopsShipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 511 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4/10/2013 - Ruka/Luna - Complete
Fire Flower by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
Ficlet for melan anime. Patty decides to contact the twins again and has a mild emotional break on the way. She gets better. Fairly fluffy but how would I know I'm writing on a wish and a prayer.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 950 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3/14/2013 - Patty, Rua/Leo - Complete
Risky Game by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor
The supposedly humorous sequel to Changing the Game. For my friend RedShoeParade who isn't feeling well and for Marlene101writes. Take my pathetic attempt at WAFF. I'm hideously bad at it.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,632 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/6/2013 - Yūsei F., Harald - Complete
Sugar, Sugar Coffee: Take it Black! by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
A semi-drabble. CoffeeBrakeShipping. Kazama isn't really supposed to be drinking coffee. But for Stephanie he'll make at least a little exception.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 546 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/19/2013 - Kazama S. - Complete
Vivid Mistakes Beyond Eyes by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'It's not fair.' Hope. Love. The bold extent of death. Revenge. Pain. The sudden onset of the falling rain. RavenKnightShipping, Cendrillon III.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,581 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 2/8/2013 - Crow H., Sherry L. - Complete
Not That Easy by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'Get off my roof before I call that bloody police' Jack is such a kitty cat and he does not take too kindly at being bothered by a stray. Violetshipping. So fluffy it will make you able to touch the rainbows with your heart. Mild language.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,073 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/28/2012 - Dragan, Jack A. - Complete
Aki Iyazoi Witch of the Roses Red and Thorns Black by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'Once upon a time' A fairy tale is what this witch and ruined prince wanted and a fairy tlae they shall get. RuinShipping. So many cameos. Rated T for language. Did I mention the cameos. Harald does something. I wasn't going to leave him out of a story.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,988 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/7/2012 - Aki I., Jack A. - Complete
Miso by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'A Greek word for hate.' The root of all hate is fear and fear can be overcome. Let hate be overcome slowly. A threeshot with prologue and epilogue for Team Unicorn and the start of many more. UnicornShipping. The only story with a happy ending.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,615 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/30/2012 - Complete
It's Just an Imitation by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'You and me, together.' Sometimes knowing what's real and what's an imitation gets confusing. Even if it is only artificial sometimes you don't want to know. AndroidShipping. Three-shot. Binary code without translations because darn it you guys aren't idiots and I won't treat you that way. Gift!fic for ErEkE.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,048 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/16/2013 - Published: 1/9/2013 - Antinomy, Placido
Madly, Deeply, Truly by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'Unobtainable.' A drabble about a poor girl looking in. RavenKnightShipping. Exactly a hundred words if you don't count disclaimer and title which you aren't allowed to.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 120 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 1/12/2013 - Crow H., Sherry L. - Complete
Nepenthe by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'To numb the pain.' Nepenthe, something that numbs pain. However issues arise when nepenthe causes as much pain as it heals. AesirShipping because I said so.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 890 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/14/2013 - Harald, Dragan - Complete
Changing the Game by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'It's just a game' Jean prides himself on being able to win any game. He's having some problems with consequence though. HandShakeShipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,062 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/14/2013 - Yūsei F. - Complete
Fickle Things by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'I'm sorry.' Dreams and delusions are fickle things, sorry things that make you weep. The locked door of the center of the memories will only open when you stop weeping for all of eternity and lose that music box of time. FighterShipping. Rated T for mentions of getting shot in the face and comas.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,668 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 2/2/2013 - Jack A., Sherry L. - Complete
The Reason Not to Mess with Lolitas by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'There are some people you don't mess with.' Not what you think at all and a part of a much bigger picture guys. DoveShipping. Rated T for language and sexual hints.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,513 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/29/2013 - Crow H., Ruka/Luna - Complete
Four into one or One into four by Melan Anime reviews
One-Shot. Four men, one woman, hundreds of nonstop growing feelings, millions of questions and no even one answer. But only one question is more important than all the others. ReverseHaremShipping. Requested!Fic from RedShoeParade. RxR please!
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,111 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/21/2013 - Aki I. - Complete
Jewels of Love: Amber and Howlite – We are both myths by Melan Anime reviews
One-Shot. "Many times of my life, I thought of myself as a member of a fantasy world. I belong in a fairytale; I'm a mythical form after all. A legend, I'm the black rose witch." Aki is thinking but… she is not the only one! RoseUnicornShipping. Requested!Fic from Marlene101writes. RxR please!
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,270 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/4/2013 - Aki I. - Complete
Vanity Mirrored by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'completely reflected in me.' Jack Atlus is a very vain man and has found himself hiding in Sherry LeBlanc's soul. FighterShipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 726 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/6/2013 - Sherry L., Jack A. - Complete
As Is Written by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'Things never go as planned do they' Yuusei knows exactly how everything is supposed to go but the plot gets derailed by a red head. Animal-Shaped Hair and FaithShipping
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,019 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/16/2012 - Yūsei F., Aki I. - Complete
Rose Coloured Flames by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'I got better you see. I got better.' Divine isn't divine anymore. His gun is gone and there was only one man that could properly subsitute her. PsychicShipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Crime/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,743 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/2/2012 - Divine - Complete
Cendrillon by IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor reviews
'Do I not deserve a fairy tale' Sherry LeBlanc is Prince and Crow is Cinderella with glass shoes turned to ashes. CrowKnight and whatever Jack/Sherry Yuusei/Sherry is. Based of Cendrillon. Gift fic for melan anime. Warning in order for this story to work Crow, Yuusei and Jack had to wear dresses and Sherry had to wear a suit. Because Sherry is a Prince and no logic will change it.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,148 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2012 - Crow H., Sherry L. - Complete