Home Community Movies Children of the Corn One in A Million!
One in A Million!
Follow .
Focus: Movies Children of the Corn, Since: 01-02-11
Founder: MadameAmethyst - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 88421
Are you a fan of Children of the Corn? Do you hate when annoying OC's,bad writing,or bad characterization? I would like to say that this a place for the gems out of the dull rocks. If you have a favorite story, share it! A faveorite list doesn't narrow down to one category! These stories should only be complete so we don't have to wait for an update that might not come for another six monthes! Enjoy!

Not Afraid by Garbage and City Lights reviews
Closure to 'Isaac's Gatlin'. Set at the end of 666; Isaac's death is imminent, and he knows his hell-on-earth is about to become very real. Or is it? PG-13 for violence, angst, and death.
Children of the Corn - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,462 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/7/2001
Isaac's Gatlin by Garbage and City Lights reviews
Set 2 years before Burt and Vicky's interference in Gatlin. How were things -before- Isaac went completely power-hungry? And why were there children in Gatlin who "hid out" and took no part in the killings? Here's my take on it--and who's behind the un
Children of the Corn - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,562 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/2/2001 - Published: 8/27/2001
A 'Corn-y' Situation by Garbage and City Lights reviews
Loosely based upon a fic I read by Mica West. What would happen if my greatest wish was granted, and Micah came into my world? Apparently... chaos. Read and review.
Children of the Corn - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,871 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/9/2001
Baby by Garbage and City Lights reviews
Isaac fic. A story about what happens when evil hides behind an innocent face -- and proves that love really is blind. Now completed!
Children of the Corn - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,666 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/8/2001 - Published: 8/9/2001 - Complete