Home Community Books Fifty Shades Trilogy One Shot Challenge - Death of Mrs. Robinson
One Shot Challenge - Death of Mrs. Robinson
Follow .
Focus: Books Fifty Shades Trilogy, Since: 07-10-13
Founder: Spooky Mehta - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 108845
I set a challenge to write a creative demise for Mrs. Robinson, or Elena. The character everyone hates. Some of your responded and here are the stories that were written.

Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead by Sasha Cameron reviews
My Kill the Bitch Troll Elena one shot challenge story. Elena has pissed off a few more people than she should have. She should really check out the nature of the conferences that she sends her staff to, especially when they come back with a few skills she hadn't anticipated paying for.
Fifty Shades Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,122 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 24 - Published: 7/14/2013 - Elena L./Mrs. Robinson - Complete
Elena by nuwriter reviews
This is a one shot in response to the Fanfiction FaceBook demise of Elena challenge. No zombies, or vampires or runaway buses. Just Elena and her thoughts.
Fifty Shades Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,377 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 46 - Published: 7/13/2013 - Elena L./Mrs. Robinson - Complete
One shot. Part of the "How to kill Elena" challenge from our facebook group FSOG fanfic. Elena has a new plan to get between Ana and Christian but Karma decides its time to intervine.
Fifty Shades Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,034 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/13/2013 - Elena L./Mrs. Robinson - Complete
Fifty Shades of Braaaiiins - The Death of Elena by marpuri reviews
Quickie one-shot as my submission to the fsog fanfic facebook group's "Creative Ways to Kill Off Elena" challenge. Oh yes, there are zombies.
Fifty Shades Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,044 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/13/2013 - Christian G., Anastasia S., Elena L./Mrs. Robinson - Complete
How To Slam A Bitch Troll by klcm reviews
Even five years on, Elena still wants Christian, but what happens when her plan painfully backfires and she finds herself slammed?
Fifty Shades Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,942 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 60 - Published: 7/12/2013 - Complete
A Grave not Mourned by sheltiegirl reviews
My oneshot on the Ways to kill Elena Challenge.
Fifty Shades Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,155 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/12/2013 - Complete