Home Community Books Host Odd Man Out
Odd Man Out
Follow .
Focus: Books Host, Since: 04-07-09
Founder: JaidedVanillaXoXo - Stories: 8 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 68750
Why did Jamie never meet anyone? Why did he have to be the one left out? A collection of JamiexOC fanfics, both the good and the bad. If you have any suggestions or would like to be on the staff, just PM me

Finding Myself by a Thankful Ghost reviews
Rose."I slowly opned my eyes and looked into an angel's face, Jamie's face.' Rose was genetically enhanced by her father to get away from earth's invading souls. She has spent two years living in the desert being an animal. Will she ever be human again?
Host - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,214 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/5/2009 - Published: 3/22/2009 - James S./Jamie
Paradise by mousemaker2 reviews
Angelica is the newest human to join Jeb's community. She's never meet another teenager before until she meet Jamie. She has some things to get used to when living around a boy, a cute boy at that. Jamie/OC
Host - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 24,090 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 7/31/2009 - Published: 6/30/2009 - James S./Jamie - Complete
Only Human by Nickynoo reviews
Violet is a new soul on Earth and finds that life among the souls is not as adventurous as she wishes. On a trip to the park, she meets Jamie, a human. Her life is about to be turned upside down. In-Progress.
Host - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,780 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 7/18/2010 - Published: 8/22/2009 - James S./Jamie
Rebirth and CoExisting Sequel to The Host by BellatrixLestrange83 reviews
One day Wanda finds a young couple, who have stumbled upon the caves but one is a human the other's a soul, & they're happy that way. The woman is Mel and Sharon's childhood friend! Can Souls & humans coexist? Same pairings and Jamie/OC Read & Review!
Host - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 40,851 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 11/23/2009 - Published: 2/20/2009 - Wanderer/Wanda, Ian O.
Reclaim by england girl reviews
Saffy and her brother James have to flee and sperate from there parents after the invasion what happens 2 years later? when there is talk of other human survivers in america? can they make it there alive and what will Saffy find there?*Jamie*Please R&R
Host - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,522 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/24/2009 - Published: 10/17/2009
Merging with Darkness by SilverWing006 reviews
When a young girl is discovered by seekers, they realize that she is immune to the transformation process. When she escapes from the testing lab she finds a cave of humans. Rated T but will be M soon :D Jamie/OC
Host - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 18 - Words: 10,872 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 12/17/2010 - Published: 10/13/2009 - James S./Jamie
The Story of Jean by Namine Black reviews
While on a raid young Jean O'Shea is found near death and Ian and Kyle cannot believe there sister is back from the dead and Jamie Stryder can't believe shes making him feel this way. JamiexOC
Host - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,148 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 10/5/2009 - Published: 7/17/2008 - James S./Jamie
I'm Still Here by JaidedVanillaXoXo reviews
Although she won't admit it, a soul in a young fifteen-year-old's body is trapped with the mind as well. When she stumbles across the human resistance, the girl inside makes herself known, Jamie falls for them both. Which one will he choose? Girl or soul?
Host - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,146 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 2/20/2010 - Published: 4/6/2009 - James S./Jamie