Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Octavian fanfictions
Octavian fanfictions
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 11-19-11
Founder: Walking in Little Circles - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 96550
Just like the title says. If you like Octavian, this comunity is for you!

Son of Neptune by Morwen Tindomerel reviews
What went on at Camp Jupiter while Percy, Hazel and Frank were on their quest.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,931 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 2/18/2012 - Published: 11/9/2011 - Reyna R., Octavian
I am Octivian by JustGoingWithTheWind reviews
Octivian based poem.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 75 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/19/2011 - Octavian - Complete
BitterSweet Revenge by O.o LiviLou o.O reviews
"I swear," she whispered, though everyone heard, "I will kill whoever did this. I swear on the River Styx that your blood will be on my hands." When a War Game goes wrong, what is the price that will be paid?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,763 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/4/2012 - Published: 10/18/2011 - Octavian
He Loves Her by Miss Shelia Foxx reviews
He loves her, even though she hates him. An acrostic, onesided, Octavian/Reyna poem.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 455 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/21/2011 - Octavian, Reyna R. - Complete